adkate01

Elken Corpsdereve DX

yes it works on me :)

im happy for tat... :wub:

Hi, just come across this product recently. Does it really can firm your extra fat to the correct position and wont get back to original shape (before) if you didnt weari t? Do you really have to wear it whole life?

yes it works on me :)

im happy for tat... :wub:

Hi, just come across this product recently. Does it really can firm your extra fat to the correct position and wont get back to original shape (before) if you didnt weari t? Do you really have to wear it whole life?

as long as u follow the steps of wearing it, sure you can see the result. After you wear for few months, then u can choose to wear few days a week for maintain.

i have been wearing it for 3 yrs. I wear it everyday for the 1st 6 months. after i feel that i satisfy with the body figure, i change to wear it 4 days a week for maintain the body shape... :smile:

Hi, gwenny:

How much is your corset cost? The elken distributor introduced me the RM3K+ (with body shaper) set.. A bit expensive for me. She said the corset is the latest version from Elken, got trade in value, is it true?

Do you feel difficult/hot/itchy while wearing Elken Corpsdereve DX? Especially the hot weather now, if its hot, then i think i cant tahan....

Hi, gwenny:

How much is your corset cost? The elken distributor introduced me the RM3K+ (with body shaper) set.. A bit expensive for me. She said the corset is the latest version from Elken, got trade in value, is it true?

Do you feel difficult/hot/itchy while wearing Elken Corpsdereve DX? Especially the hot weather now, if its hot, then i think i cant tahan....

I think is normal if you feel difficult/hot/itchy, blood circulation ma

i bought this for my FW few years back, cost me around 2k+, tried their slimming replace meal,

it doens't work to my family and FW, maybe they didn't follow properly,

about the lingerie, i am not sure what you expect, but last time my FW expect that can move the fat to proper place (breast) or bla bla bla, her target is her hand, leg and waist there, but it doens't seems work although wear it everyday for 2 months, maybe need longer time? if i were you, 3k+ with sliiming package, i wont go for it, I rather spend it to trustable slimming center. They might show you thousand of successful picture, but i believe there are tons of people failed but they didn't show you. Don;t make me wrong, i was the agent before also, i am so trust to their product, but it really depends

For those replacement meal, in market so strong now seems to be Herbal Life,

Elken's one called DR.DIET,

my mom tried both and other company also, but what i can see my few successful friends is Hebalife - they really slim or put their weight down, but their look really tired / sick like those who got cancer suddenly slim down (very horrible to me), what i mean is they don't look healthy. their agent said coz their body not used to the meal yet. So... NO to me.

Elken - doens't seems works in short period of time, never sees a real person who really slim down, only picture with some figure (lost how many KGs in month) but when see real people in picture, it looks healthier.

if i got 3k+ with i got time, i will choose an effort way.

1. Go for any fitness centre... signup for personal trainer, and tell them your target, they will guide you which execersie to do for spot, this is what i saw my guy friend gain his body and keep an healthy way with maintaining your colestrol level and blood pleassure (this way very healthy but need times and commitment)

2. Find a trustable slimming centre...(for lazy way but still got profesional assistant)

Have anyone of u try Premium Beautiful from Hai-O ? It's the number 1 corset in Malaysia (Elken 3rd) it is embedded with Far Infra Red which is normally use at all major slimming centre.

Guess what, it is LIFETIME Warranty and been AWARDED with MALAYSIA SUPERBRANDS.

It comes with these features also

- Material made from (aquatek & aquadyne) - Breatheable material use by Astronaut.

No itchy, and definitely NOT HOT

- Approved by American n Canadian Chiropractic Association, which means improve ur figure and ALSO Health.

- And it only rm2400. Very cheap.It is lifetime warranty. it burn 900 calories per hour.AMAZING !!!

Have anyone of u try Premium Beautiful from Hai-O ? It's the number 1 corset in Malaysia (Elken 3rd) it is embedded with Far Infra Red which is normally use at all major slimming centre.

Guess what, it is LIFETIME Warranty and been AWARDED with MALAYSIA SUPERBRANDS.

It comes with these features also

- Material made from (aquatek & aquadyne) - Breatheable material use by Astronaut.

No itchy, and definitely NOT HOT

- Approved by American n Canadian Chiropractic Association, which means improve ur figure and ALSO Health.

- And it only rm2400. Very cheap.It is lifetime warranty. it burn 900 calories per hour.AMAZING !!!

MALAYSIA SUPER BRAND are not convincing enough, even many product also got the super brand, means only the "brand" not the "quality"

about the lingerie corset, not sure about the HAi-O one, but 2.4k...... see your budget if you wanna give it a try la, but last few company's lingerie which my FW gave a try also 2k - 3k now are in wardrobe.

Hi,

Am not deny that..but we are not talking about Tissue,Cleaner,Tupperware which are a lot at Malaysian market or what not.we are talking abt lingerie.but can u find any other lingerie/corset with SuperBrand.Nope Only Premium Beautiful from Hai-O does that... It is LIFETIME warranty.u figure out urself. 2400 not expensive. it mean only RM6.66 per day or rm200 per month for 1 yr investment.

If you go to slimming center, rm 3-6k for few sessions.they also using Far Infra Red(FIR). then u hafto starve. Even if u take pills,cost more than rm200. At oversea, even their hospital bedding supplies are equipped with Far Infra Red.

Plus, u can also use it after giving birth.

Slimming and treatment method

Cost (RM)

Surgery

RM 6,000++

Exercise

RM80-RM200 per month

Pills

RM 80- RM400 per month

Sauna

RM 80 – RM100 per month

Slimming centre

RM 3,000++ (certain body part)

Premium Beautiful

RM 2,400 per set, one time payment for life time. Can be wear during confinement!

Hi,

U maybe can try the product that im taking now... feel effective it. can burn the fat easily without any diet or meal replacement.

It's really work...only cost less than rm 300.

Heard of this, also feel want to try

Hi, i no more wearing Elken corset. I am wearing Easecox corset now. It more comfortable, do not feel difficult/hot/itchy and its really work on me!! I manage to slim 5 inches (waist size) within 1 month without diet n exercise.