Hello saehow:

I just have my photo session last week... not yet to view my photos... will share with you the photo when i got the copy....

Hello celinechong:

Can share with me your photos? my email: adkate01@yahoo.com but i dont have FB account.....

hihi!! i oledi invite u, u just sign up the FB account.... very fast one

hope can see u ....... :)

hi celinechong ,

could you share with me your photo too? my FB account is saehow@gmail.com

Hi. i am one of cutiecate's friend tat accompany her during her AD gown fitting session. I am not satisfied with the SA Pam's attitude on tat day. The minute we arrive, we saw her sour looking face. At first, i thought she is having some personal problem or maybe other reason's tat's why she black face. So we just kept quiet. But then, her service is really horrible. She only took 3 WG for my friend to try and 2-3 EG. and expect her to choose. Ridiculous right? and when we asked her, no more already ar? she just kept quiet and ignore us. tats why we went and look through all the gowns there. instead of helping us to choose and give comments, she just went off and do her own stuffs. I have experience other BS gown fitting and even my own, all the SA's are very helpful and try to get as many gowns as they can for the bride to try on. but this is the first time i see such service from a SA.

This is just my 2 cents worth. And for the other BTB out there, if u ever sign up with Lasposa, make sure check who is ur SA first.

hey furbygal,

cool down... this is about the end of relationship between me n lasposa, so i'll take it easy! :)

hi, sweetie_kua,

mind to share what colour of car deco u choose? got lot of variety to choose? we choosing it base on what? finally i've called her up to ask, she asked me to choose when my wedding date almost reach wor... :blink: like tat meh? over the phone i ask her got what colour to choose, as i prefer color with gold, she only told me got pink or orange, don hv gold, again... :blink: like tat meh? huh~~ i told her i wan to c the sample, she grumbling on the phone (i don really pay attention wat she said, haha!) then i insisted i wan to c the sample b4 i decide n told her i'll drop by there on the weekend if possible. she sound like don welcome me to go there like tat leh! strange hor? it's my right, isn't it?

hi, sweetie_kua,

mind to share what colour of car deco u choose? got lot of variety to choose? we choosing it base on what? finally i've called her up to ask, she asked me to choose when my wedding date almost reach wor... :blink: like tat meh? over the phone i ask her got what colour to choose, as i prefer color with gold, she only told me got pink or orange, don hv gold, again... :blink: like tat meh? huh~~ i told her i wan to c the sample, she grumbling on the phone (i don really pay attention wat she said, haha!) then i insisted i wan to c the sample b4 i decide n told her i'll drop by there on the weekend if possible. she sound like don welcome me to go there like tat leh! strange hor? it's my right, isn't it?

hi cutiecate,

yes, they do have gold colour. normally their car deco comes wif 2 colours. pink wif gold o gold wif purple, if not mistaken (cant recall back) :P

how come PAM said like tis geh? y don u scold her gao gao? we r the customer ma, we talk nicely to u , thn ur attitude like tat ar. :angry: they have sample to show u one. dun bother her la.., jus walk in tis weekend thn ask for other's assistant. dun look for PAM, if PAM come to serve u thn u jus said 'THANK YOU, I DUN NEED UR HELP' if she insist but stil show face, ask her 'DID I OWED U FEW HUNDRED THOUSAND?, HOW COME UR FACE N ATTITUDE IS LIKE TIS GEH' jus my 2 cents... bcz i aso dun like tis SA.

i dunno y she ask u to wait til ur AD is almost reach... u can tell her tat, u dun have much time to come again n again n again liao. u got plenty of thgs to do one. :lol:

as for me, i already confirmed all the thgs liao. jus waiting for another 2 weeks thn can go to measure my body figure lol. :)

Dear Sweetie_Kua,

Do u mind share wif me ur photos? my email is aniqyap@hotmail.com

Thankz!

hihi, i have received my softcopy frm lasposa last few days... is my turn to share my photos, jus uploaded few photos which designed by myself. PM me if any of u interested. :P

I have finally collected my photos from Lasposa. Overall, me & my hubby r very very satisfied with them.

Strongly recommended for new brides :)

Let me know if you are interested to view.

My pleasure to share :)

Dear Sweetie_Kua,

Do u mind share wif me ur photos? my email is aniqyap@hotmail.com

Thankz!

hihi, i have received my softcopy frm lasposa last few days... is my turn to share my photos, jus uploaded few photos which designed by myself. PM me if any of u interested. :P

hi applez,

i already email the link to u...enjoy :D

cutiecate,

i've seen ur picts, its very nice, the photographer tat took those pict is ah kong?

i've jus signed up wif lasposa but hvn't choose my gowns n date of photography n also the photographer, was quite scared wat the result would be like (-_-")

regards,

applez

hi belbb,

do u mind sharing ur pict with me? my email is aniqyap@hotmail.com

Thankz!

I have finally collected my photos from Lasposa. Overall, me & my hubby r very very satisfied with them.

sweetie_kua,

thanks! i've viewed ur picts, its nice, but y do u need to design it urself? they didn't design for u?

besides that, who is ur photographer?

hi Belbb,

i am interest with the photo.. my email saehow@gmail.com, thank you ya

sweetie_kua,

thanks! i've viewed ur picts, its nice, but y do u need to design it urself? they didn't design for u?

besides that, who is ur photographer?

hi applez, thx for ur comment. they did design my photo album but they dun provide it to me in softcopy.

so wat i can do is design my own la...kekeke

oh ya., my PG is ah kong la...the most recommended PG in Lasposa :D

cutiecate,

i've seen ur picts, its very nice, the photographer tat took those pict is ah kong?

i've jus signed up wif lasposa but hvn't choose my gowns n date of photography n also the photographer, was quite scared wat the result would be like ( -_- ")

regards,

applez

dear applez,

thks for ur compliment! :P

yup, my photographer is ah kong. he's very good in photo shooting, who's ur PG then? gal, relax... i believe u hv read thru this forum topic, so u can use it as a reference. :)