Hi

Lasposa participated in Mid Valley's bridal fair last weekend. Like what violet have mentioned, it's slighly pricy. According to them their picture quality is better n the colour is sharper (but i think all BS also stress out this point as their selling point). But I kinda like their photoshooting style... looks natural but i think becoz they are still new, the sample pix that they show us are model couple (though she said they are an actual couple :P) anyway I am tempted to go to their boutique to try out their gown

Lasposa Bridal Gallery Sdn Bhd.

Add: no93 jalan maarof, bangsar baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-22871933

Anyone been to their shop b4? or has anyone signed up with them?

Hi

Lasposa participated in Mid Valley's bridal fair last weekend. Like what violet have mentioned, it's slighly pricy. According to them their picture quality is better n the colour is sharper (but i think all BS also stress out this point as their selling point). But I kinda like their photoshooting style... looks natural but i think becoz they are still new, the sample pix that they show us are model couple (though she said they are an actual couple :P ) anyway I am tempted to go to their boutique to try out their gown

Lasposa Bridal Gallery Sdn Bhd.

Add: no93 jalan maarof, bangsar baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-22871933

Anyone been to their shop b4? or has anyone signed up with them?

The photography style is very suitable for personal photo, very natural. :)

hi All,

Has anyone sign up with Lasposa BS at bangsar ?

hi i just signed up with Lasposa last sat. i been there twice alr then really love their style so decided to sign up without doing any survey in other places.

U gals can try to have a look at there. yeah..quite expensive but i think is worth since i not going to take pic in studio.

anyone interested can email me bout the package.

yiingk@yahoo.com

hi All,

hi i just signed up with Lasposa last sat. i been there twice alr then really love their style so decided to sign up without doing any survey in other places.

U gals can try to have a look at there. yeah..quite expensive but i think is worth since i not going to take pic in studio.

yiingk@yahoo.com

me too, mind to share ur package with me?

last yr i went to Twins SS2 (not official open yet), like their style oso but then a bit pricey so i din sign up. then i saw their staff in bridal fair but the BS name is Lasposa, that girl told me is same boss wor....

pls email to me: cutie_monkey276@yahoo.com

hi all, just wondering why there is no one get interested in Lasposa??

perhaps coz it's in bangsar? looks expensive... however, the package is about the same as what is provided by other bridal shop. A bit more expensive compared to others. But if it is in Bangsar, i'll expect better service.

hi All,

yiingk@yahoo.com

Hi yiingk,

Mind share ur package wit me? :unsure:

i planing next year wedding ! So now survey the BS! I'm work in bangsar! so everday c the Lasposa grown very beautiful! :P :P

alice@venus

hi All,

yiingk@yahoo.com

Hi yiingk,

Mind share ur package wit me? :unsure:

i planing next year wedding ! So now survey the BS! I'm work in bangsar! so everday c the Lasposa grown very beautiful! :P :P

alice@venus

Hi gals,

I just took my photo shooting on last month, the gown and make up r nice, photographer vy funny, the photo outcome oso consider satisfied :rolleyes: . i didn't choose out door shooting bc weather is hot, and they oso have garden outdoor. Not bad for the garden outdoor, you can wear better gown if you choose indoor and garden outdoor. My package is cheap and i didn't add photo from my original package. I only choose 2 gown and 1 eve gown for shooting bc can be hassle free when choosing photo. I don't choose big big photo frame bc my new condo is only a small unit :P . As long as i keep the soft copy, i can do whatever i want in future :lol: .

LMP

Hi LMP,

Maybe you can share with us on ur lasposa package?

Also may I view ur PS photos? :) you can email them to jean_jj@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot

Hi gals,

I just took my photo shooting on last month, the gown and make up r nice, photographer vy funny, the photo outcome oso consider satisfied :ph34r: . i didn't choose out door shooting bc weather is hot, and they oso have garden outdoor. Not bad for the garden outdoor, you can wear better gown if you choose indoor and garden outdoor. My package is cheap and i didn't add photo from my original package. I only choose 2 gown and 1 eve gown for shooting bc can be hassle free when choosing photo. I don't choose big big photo frame bc my new condo is only a small unit :P . As long as i keep the soft copy, i can do whatever i want in future :lol: .

LMP

ying,

can share your package with me?

wongsmurf@yahoo.com

alice,

i drive pass the place every morning...

i always admire their gowns...

so nice

ying,

can share your package with me?

wongsmurf@yahoo.com

alice,

i drive pass the place every morning...

i always admire their gowns...

so nice

i work in jalan maarof, so everday c it.

Hehe! very nice... :blink:

Just went to Lasposa and met the manager there. Very nice lady. Got to see the gowns, photo albums and stuff. Basically I told her what I wanted and here is the quote:

RM3388

No AD stuff

PS

1 WG indoor

1 WG outdoor

2 EG

1 TC (if don't want this, can exchange with other gowns)

10x15 album - 25 poses (design/full page)

8x11 (I think) album - 20 poses (full page)

10x15 OR 10x12 frame - 2

10x15 - family portrait (if don't want, get a total of 47 poses)

1 CDR (with all poses + touch up)

- PS includes night shots (compulsory), studio, and OD.

- OD can be a few locations; if shot on the same day, no extra charge. If on different day, extra RM300 (for makeup and hair). Stylist will go along for OD shots.

- No tier for all gowns

- If want to exchange second album with a smaller one (I think it's a 7x10 or something but definitely not 5x7), the price for package will be RM3188.

Any thoughts? FH kinda prefers this over Vogue coz the pictures are different and more unique as well - minimal, personal and natural. The ideas are different as well...so it's not typical of other BS poses.

Forgot to add: the service is very nice and the gowns are kinda cool too...they only shot two couples per day and it's very private and cosy. She even told me what gowns suit me before we talk about packages (when she was showing me the gowns - first thing we did!). It's a bit expensive but FH thinks that since it's in an exclusive area...well...should be okay.

Nearly forgot this oso: If you want to omit the smaller album, price will be RM2888.

Like Allyson said, you tell them your budget and they will customize it for you so they can accomodate all sorts of requests. Very nice! :)

hi all, long long time din come here alr. so happy tat this place here is active again!!

my package is RM4088

PS

3WG

3EG

2C

any coat

AD

1WG

2EG

2coat

18" album (25 pic)

12" album (20 pic)

60"x24" Frame

100 pcs x 4R chi mui

2 x 10R

CDR, DVD

car deco+bear

hand flower

2nd day PS at putrajaya

ohhh i totally agree what u all gals saying....yes! it's expensive but it's unique!!

anyway, mine is expensive. i hope u gals can request more on your package.

HI LMP,

mind to share your photos with me? yiingk@yahoo.com

haha finally i can see some actual outcome from lasposa!

Thank you. :unsure: