Bridal Shop - Lasposa

588 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

i just finish 2 round of my wedding dinner, this weekend the last.

my bridal ji mui photo was finish taken by the guests, during 2nd round added another 35pcs on top of 100pcs before.

for the 3rd round we prepare another 40pcs (with very good deal from the bridal house)

i would really like to compliment my servicing sales, Daphne, as she service me with patient and enthusiasm.

i requested a longer veil, she take 2 more for me to choose. Those accessories she choose to rent to me were very new, even my make up artist praise them for the quality.

For those who is not satisfied, i'm not sure why, as i've shared my package with my friends they said it's worth and looks beautiful.

I for sure will recommend their service to my friends.

Hi,Vampire, can share photo with me? my add is swaikuan@hotmail.com. Thanks!

bcoz i thinking want sign up Lasposa package or not, so i want c your photo 1st, can??

Posted · Report post

I have taken my photo at lasposa and just choose the photo. Frankily speaking... The outcome of the photo is not very good, and i can easily choose 50 photo..u know what i meant. And, one thing, i want to highlight here is, their after sales service is super bad ! Me and my husband sitting there from morning till afternoon to choose the photo...and no one comes to give suggestion. There are two sales person busy serving the walk in customer who has not sign up their package. So, both of them act super friendly to the walk in customer. Whereas, like me and my husband.. After paid and at the stage of choosing photo...they will just 'park you a side' . Sigh!!!!! Another thing is...i actually put very high expectation on the outdoor shooting. However, the outdoor gown is actually choose by the make up artist, and it really look horrible to me. I look like pregnant with the super ugly gown!!!! Invoice out, and the make up artist said, it suit me and itis the best outdoor gown that they have. What la! However, it was quite late, and i haveno choice and go out with that gown. End up, the outdoor photo outcome is much below my exection and i almost delet all, and only choose very few. What make me super angryband disappointed is, when go to their facebook, where they will post some pre wedding photo to promote their service, the outdoor gown is super nice and very modern. So, in other words, they might bully those customer whomdon't dare to voice out the unsatisfactory! Also, my SA is sophia. Please do not take her ...she is super fierce and never ever has a smile on her face. Also she is the l c l y type. Very unpolite! One more thing... Imdo not think lasposa gown is beautiful.. All their gown is quitenold fashion and those nice gown is putting down stair, only for sell! Goodmluck to those who alreadybsign up their package!

Posted · Report post

Hi.

I am choosing my BS recently. Does anyone don't mind to share ur photo with me?

my email add is gcz80@yahoo.com.

thanks!

Posted · Report post

I have taken my photo at lasposa and just choose the photo. Frankily speaking... The outcome of the photo is not very good, and i can easily choose 50 photo..u know what i meant. And, one thing, i want to highlight here is, their after sales service is super bad ! Me and my husband sitting there from morning till afternoon to choose the photo...and no one comes to give suggestion. There are two sales person busy serving the walk in customer who has not sign up their package. So, both of them act super friendly to the walk in customer. Whereas, like me and my husband.. After paid and at the stage of choosing photo...they will just 'park you a side' . Sigh!!!!! Another thing is...i actually put very high expectation on the outdoor shooting. However, the outdoor gown is actually choose by the make up artist, and it really look horrible to me. I look like pregnant with the super ugly gown!!!! Invoice out, and the make up artist said, it suit me and itis the best outdoor gown that they have. What la! However, it was quite late, and i haveno choice and go out with that gown. End up, the outdoor photo outcome is much below my exection and i almost delet all, and only choose very few. What make me super angryband disappointed is, when go to their facebook, where they will post some pre wedding photo to promote their service, the outdoor gown is super nice and very modern. So, in other words, they might bully those customer whomdon't dare to voice out the unsatisfactory! Also, my SA is sophia. Please do not take her ...she is super fierce and never ever has a smile on her face. Also she is the l c l y type. Very unpolite! One more thing... Imdo not think lasposa gown is beautiful.. All their gown is quitenold fashion and those nice gown is putting down stair, only for sell! Goodmluck to those who alreadybsign up their package!

Hi Lovely Bride-to-be,

Would u mind to share ur photos with me? My email add is amandaelizabeth312@gmail.com.

I would like to do some survey 1st before sign up their package.

Thank you :D

Posted · Report post

:thumbsu:

Posted · Report post

Hi Lovely Bride-to-be,

Would u mind to share ur photos with me? My email add is swaikuan@hotmail.com

Thank You.

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

Dear All,

I would like to share my opinions with Lasposa as well. My overall rating for them is OK if you fall into either of this category: Good Bargainer (done your homework/research and got a fair deal) or Ignorant (ignorance is bliss, expectations are more well-managed). If you can bargain well, you can find that they can accommodate some reasonable requests but as usual you'll need to think through and bargain in each and every step of the wedding process.

They have 2 photographers Kwong & Wilson and 2 MUAs, Candy & another one. Personally, I find Kwong's photos looks nicer compared to Wilson and during my hours spent in the BS, I found that Kwong usually return later than Wilson. But unfortunately, during our first PS with Kwong...he showed us some attitude issues like he wasn't co-operative on some shots that we want and in some pictures, my husband's leg was distorted (looking obviously extra long and bent). Some indoor photos especially the first few shots are not really up to my expectations as well. He wasn't very friendly but during the 2nd PS, his mood seems to be better and he seemed more co-operative. As for the MUA, Candy is nice and friendly, in fact friendliest in the BS, but you have to communicate with her what you want to get the desired effect. Out of all of her hairdo, there was one that I dislike. Overall, Kwong did teach us how to pose sometimes, but he did not bother to capture my best facial angles during my first few indoor photos that I relied heavily on Photoshop to slim my face (I'm not fat). Out of 300 over photos, it wasn't hard to choose 50 for the album.

The evening gowns are OK and quite nice. However, the wedding gowns are really lacking of choices. I am surprised that their wedding gown choices are extremely limited. Before this, I did panic when I cannot find anything that I like for my Actual Day and I thought I had to pay for designer gowns already that I even resorted to sourcing the gowns elsewhere (online). The SA wasn't really happy that I complained on their lack of gown choices but thankfully in the end, she did managed to save some gowns that are up to my expectations for me. So if you can't find anything, you have to ask.

The SAs are not always friendly except for the precious one or two of them. Daphne seems friendly but I was not served by her throughout.

Make sure everything is in black and white in the invoice. For RM3,688, I managed to negotiate for 2 albums of the same size (20x15 - landscape and portrait each) and other basic packages.

Posted · Report post

Wow...I just visited them last Saturday, thinking of renting a gown for my photo shoot. And Sophia..I think she's the one who serve me. She's a bit chubby one right? Anyway, I don't relaly like the way she talks. She was a bit friendly as I haven't signed anything. After reading your comment, I feel thankful that I did not choose Lasposa. And one more thing, she did not respect my privacy. She just stay there as I undress..i felt so uneasy. I really dont like her attitude.

Posted · Report post

Hi

I am actually quite new to this forum I am having mixed feeling on Lasposa. I hv actually signed up with them and due to the peak marriage season, i was not able to get Kwong though i feel his picts are better. They recommended me others i.e. Wilson and Ho and i hv chosen Ho after looking at the picts taken by both Wilson and Ho. So far, i have not come across any comments on Ho and am getting quite worried :huh:. And when they told me i cant choose my Outdoor gown...i am even more worried...as i am quite de chubby and do not hv the rite body for many types of gowns.

Will be of much comfort if anyone can share their experiences if they have taken their PS with Ho?

Posted · Report post

My experience with them (Lasposa) has been pleasant!

The sales asst Stephanie (and occasionally manager Elvin) provided good service. Make up artist Candy was marvellous! Her make up skills are top notch, made us look our best. Photog Wilson does his job well, pictures were nicely taken. There was also a kind Indonesian lady who assisted us while we were outdoor at PD, was very friendly and helpful.

Wilson has taken about 460 shots. To choose 50 out of those was not easy. Nearly a third of the pictures were so nice, we ended up taking a long time to filter thru and we were down to 150. In the end, we decided to own all these 150 best of the best (we got a bit greedy there)! After a week's careful selection were were able to finalise the 50 + 20 additional pictures to be made into album. Definitely not an easy task!

All in all, no complaints over their services provided. From where I stand, I would recommend this bridal studio. One point, their strength lies at their photog and make up artist!

Posted · Report post

Hi Anon7729,

would you mind sharing your pictures with me?? my email is peimun@hotmail.com

i read mix review about wilson and kwong. not sure whether i should proceed with this BS or choose Victoria instead.

thanks,

Posted · Report post

We had our photos taken at Lasposa two months ago, we love the photos! Hoe was our photographer, he is quiet but very friendly. When we went down to choose our photos, we got a shock cos' the photos are so nice! Hoe is really a good photographer who is able to teach the couples how to pose and smile in front of camera. Before our PS, was trying to search for comments about Hoe but couldn't find a lot. If you've also engaged him as your photographer, don't worry, your photos will be as nice as mine. =p

Of coz make-up artist Candy did good job as well, really love her make-up and especially the hair styles. Another make-up artist Eve was there on my PS day as well and she was also helping me to put on accessories. Both of them are friendly.

My SA Zoey is a nice person too, very patient.

Communication with make-up artist & photographer is very important. Don't be shy to tell them what you like and what's your expectation.

Highly recommend Lasposa! =p