Dropped off my design yesterday (easy $$$ for them really) and I took a peek at some of the layouts the designer did...it would appear that mine is the shittiest. Bah.

Anyway, scheduled finish date is end of November. Can't wait really...am quite fed up with the whole BS equation!

What happen Mabel? Thought you satisfied with the photos earlier and now how it becomes the shittiest? The design in the album wasn't turn out good or rather very bad? Did you manage to talk to them so that they can change as what you prefer?

Dropped off my design yesterday (easy $$$ for them really) and I took a peek at some of the layouts the designer did...it would appear that mine is the shittiest. Bah.

Anyway, scheduled finish date is end of November. Can't wait really...am quite fed up with the whole BS equation!

I dunno if it's just me but the design they did for me wasn't what I wanted at all (position, what shots they used, etc - to me, it looked very cut and paste, no design at all). So I spoke to the SA and she spoke to the bozz about doing my own design and they said OK. I think other couples have/had better luck than me. T.T

More updates - Lasposa called me again and said that the file I gave them isn't sharp enough so they want the master file. =.= *sigh* At this rate, I won't see my album in November at all. Goodgawd.

hi all ladies, have any of u encounter problem like rainy days during ur PS day? if yes, how does Lasposa handle this? did u pay extra for PS on another day?

sorry.. another doubt here, hav any of u ever requested Lasposa PG and MUA to go outstation for ur PS?

I am 'dreaming' to go back my hometown for PS, but have not talked to the SA or PG, so, just curious if this is possible... thanks in advance :)

Guest irenesky0307
hi all, just wondering why there is no one get interested in Lasposa??

Dear yiingk,

Appreciate if I could be given permission to view your bridal photos taken from Lasposa. My email add : irenesky0307@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Irene

Guest irenesky0307

Hi Mei Teoh,

Read 'bout your experience with Lasposa. Eventually we found this BS at the recent bridal fair at KL Convention Centre...I would be glad should you be able to share with me on your bridal photo(s)?

IreneSim

irenesky0307@hotmail.com

Hi Mabel,

Don't be too sad. Remember be a happy brides to be. You don't have to be so upset as at the end of the day, you just want your album turned out to be great, right? To me, even until the day I got married, if I'm not satisfied with what they provide, I'll not take the album too. Worse I'll just show my DVD to the public. The album wise can be shared with my family and other close relatives and friends later. Of course you'll not feel good lah but I just don't want the bad design in the album to be with me throughout my life. I think at the end of the day, I may want to dig out money to redo again.

So don't be nervous but to wait for the album patiently. Give them sometime to complete the finishing. Smile... :D

More updates - Lasposa called me again and said that the file I gave them isn't sharp enough so they want the master file. =.= *sigh* At this rate, I won't see my album in November at all. Goodgawd.

Yeah, I know what you mean but I dunno...a bit sian of the delay lor. Just want them to finish faster. O'well...see how it goes la.

Irene, me sudah PM you liao.

Hi mabel,

How about asking them to design based on your hard copy? Would it hasten the process?

Yeah, I know what you mean but I dunno...a bit sian of the delay lor. Just want them to finish faster. O'well...see how it goes la.

Guest irenesky0307

Mabel,

Thanks a lot on the invitation to your wedding web. I have had glanced through those photos, they are natural and you look great!

Me and hubby took our photoshoots in Lasposa... it turned out not satisfied ... the photographer has no experience. i've also hired the photographer for my wedding dinner. everyone thought the photos were taken by my relative (not professional), I told them i hired the professional photograther from lasposa Bangsar and have more than 10 years experience. all my relatives were so unhappy. I have to search for the photographer during my wedding dinner, which he supposed to follow me and my husband. i have the soft copy but most of the photos are friends and relative, very few of our photos,, the wedding couple photo .. very very upset with them!!!!!

I was so not satisfied with the photos taken on my wedding dinner and i called them up to complaint. THey only can apologise.... what else we can do, my dinner is over, So couples out there, get a GOOD professional PHOTOGRAPHER !!!! for bridal shop, choose Casamia while for outdoor tea ceremony and dinner get www.wengyapphoto.com.

Its once in a lifetime ... your wedding... be careful in choosing the bridal shop and photographer...

Good luck !!

Dissapointed with the bridal shop....

Guest irenesky0307

Dear Sweety,

Read abour your bad experience with Lasposa. Do you mind to share with me your fotos?

Thanks in advance.

Irene

Me and hubby took our photoshoots in Lasposa... it turned out not satisfied ... the photographer has no experience. i've also hired the photographer for my wedding dinner. everyone thought the photos were taken by my relative (not professional), I told them i hired the professional photograther from lasposa Bangsar and have more than 10 years experience. all my relatives were so unhappy. I have to search for the photographer during my wedding dinner, which he supposed to follow me and my husband. i have the soft copy but most of the photos are friends and relative, very few of our photos,, the wedding couple photo .. very very upset with them!!!!!

I was so not satisfied with the photos taken on my wedding dinner and i called them up to complaint. THey only can apologise.... what else we can do, my dinner is over, So couples out there, get a GOOD professional PHOTOGRAPHER !!!! for bridal shop, choose Casamia while for outdoor tea ceremony and dinner get www.wengyapphoto.com.

Its once in a lifetime ... your wedding... be careful in choosing the bridal shop and photographer...

Good luck !!

Dissapointed with the bridal shop....

I have to agree with mabel that their design is nothing spectacular. It is very very simple and basic. In fact, not much design at all. I didn't complain coz my actual day was coming, and they only showed me the design 2-3 weeks before the wedding. Then it takes them 1 week to make changes to design... and then another week to make the album. So, ended up i only managed to get the albums a few days before the wedding! If i was picky, i think i have nothing to show to my relatives and friends...

In a sense, they are not as professional as i thought they would (considering they are in Bangsar). But my wedding is over... everything is paid up...

Another thing to complain, the bouquet of flowers they gave me doesn't looked like it was done by the florist. Not up to my expectations lor... it looks cheap. Thankfully, it turned out well in the photos... this i have to thank my photographer. He did a great job hiding the flaws.

Hi All,

I've signed up with Lasposa as well. . :( . . i start to regret now after reading all the bad feedback. . . Paid my deposit . . ..

Appreciate if someone can share their photoshoot with me as well . . my email is sfw_adw@hotmail.com . . .thanks . .

Hi,

Would like to know who is you photographer ?

Thank you.

I have to agree with mabel that their design is nothing spectacular. It is very very simple and basic. In fact, not much design at all. I didn't complain coz my actual day was coming, and they only showed me the design 2-3 weeks before the wedding. Then it takes them 1 week to make changes to design... and then another week to make the album. So, ended up i only managed to get the albums a few days before the wedding! If i was picky, i think i have nothing to show to my relatives and friends...

In a sense, they are not as professional as i thought they would (considering they are in Bangsar). But my wedding is over... everything is paid up...

Another thing to complain, the bouquet of flowers they gave me doesn't looked like it was done by the florist. Not up to my expectations lor... it looks cheap. Thankfully, it turned out well in the photos... this i have to thank my photographer. He did a great job hiding the flaws.

hi alicia, you mean my AD photographer or lasposa's photographer? I meant my AD photographer. Lasposa do not give you real flowers to hold during PS.

Liberty, it is not like all bad. The gowns there are nice and modern. And the photographer assigned to us did a pretty good job. So smile and be a happy bride :)

Yeah, the gowns were gorgeous and the PG was very nice. Those are the good things la about the place. It's not all that crappy. Just album design is a bit off but we can fix that.

For my PS, I bought my own flowers coz my RoM was the day before my PS so I just reuse my hand bouquet lor. Then after my OD, my flowers mati halfway coz it was very hot so we ended up using their bouquet. It's quite pretty as well...I didn't really get a chance to look-see at the flowers but at least it was clean and it turned out ok on the pictures.