hi All,

Has anyone sign up with Lasposa BS at bangsar ?

hi i just signed up with Lasposa last sat. i been there twice alr then really love their style so decided to sign up without doing any survey in other places.

U gals can try to have a look at there. yeah..quite expensive but i think is worth since i not going to take pic in studio.

anyone interested can email me bout the package.

yiingk@yahoo.com

Hi yiingk,

Mind share ur package wit me? :rolleyes:

i planing next year wedding ! So now survey the BS! I'm work in bangsar! so everday c the Lasposa grown very beautiful! :P :P

alice@venus

Hi gals,

I just took my photo shooting on last month, the gown and make up r nice, photographer vy funny, the photo outcome oso consider satisfied :rolleyes: . i didn't choose out door shooting bc weather is hot, and they oso have garden outdoor. Not bad for the garden outdoor, you can wear better gown if you choose indoor and garden outdoor. My package is cheap and i didn't add photo from my original package. I only choose 2 gown and 1 eve gown for shooting bc can be hassle free when choosing photo. I don't choose big big photo frame bc my new condo is only a small unit :P . As long as i keep the soft copy, i can do whatever i want in future :lol: .

LMP

Hi LMP

I am saehow, just signup up with lasposa, could you share ur photo with me? thank you and appreciate.

saehow@gmail.com

Dear All Lasposa Brides,

I just sign up for LASPOSA, can you all kindly show me your photos .

Regards

Caryn Tee

Dear all Lasposa brides,

Could you please send me your photos too... my email address: t_yean@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Mine is on the wedding website. :)

Also, it might be better if you gals PM the Lasposa brides instead of asking them to PM you - some may have forgotten about this thread. :)

hi everyone,

mind to share wif me ur photos taken frm Lasposa? Im still considering whether to sign up the package wif them o not... :rolleyes:

thx.. my email is sweetie_kua@yahoo.com

hi , Sweetie, you can consider Lasposa, I just took my photo, quite nice....:)

hi everyone,

mind to share wif me ur photos taken frm Lasposa? Im still considering whether to sign up the package wif them o not... :rolleyes:

Dear all pretty ladies ,

i juz signed up(paid deposit) with Lasposa today at MBA fair @ MV.Our sales advisor is Sam & with a lady (cant recall what's her name).

I'm not decide which package to take RM3388 or RM4088 package - i think the package content is pretty standard. The photo session should be end of the year coz our wedd is next yr.

Diff : RM4088 - outdoor shooting is at PD ( separate day with indoor) , bigger album and i dunwan ji mui pix & small album, so i change to family portrait.

To lasposa bride ,kindly share your pix & recommend MUA /photographer details to me at mon2sun@hotmail.com.

meiteoh,

your hubby looks familiar.He in IT line ?

Dear all pretty ladies ,

i juz signed up(paid deposit) with Lasposa today at MBA fair @ MV.Our sales advisor is Sam & with a lady (cant recall what's her name).

I'm not decide which package to take RM3388 or RM4088 package - i think the package content is pretty standard. The photo session should be end of the year coz our wedd is next yr.

Diff : RM4088 - outdoor shooting is at PD ( separate day with indoor) , bigger album and i dunwan ji mui pix & small album, so i change to family portrait.

I'm consider lucky today coz i won 3D2NBangkok trip during this event + won lottery as well -small amt (our package receipt no.)...hehe

To lasposa bride ,kindly share your pix & recommend MUA /photographer details to me at mon2sun@hotmail.com.

meiteoh,

your hubby looks familiar.He in IT line ?

Hello,

I have sign up with them also. Can you kindly share ur package detail with me. My package is 4388.

Regards

Caryn

hi , Sweetie, you can consider Lasposa, I just took my photo, quite nice.... :)

hi everyone,

Hi Saw How,

Mind to share your photo with me.

My email add is teesh80@yahoo.com

Regards

Caryn Tee

Hi dreamz:

Can you share with us the details of your package (RM3388/RM4088)? I signed up with Lasposa early March08, they told me that they wont join this MBA bridal fair.. If i knew they will join, i will wait and see wat r the promotion package they have :(

My package is RM3988 without PD, if go PD have to top up RM600 (due to budget, i didnt take it). You mentioned that they offer RM4088 ONLY for PD package during the fair! so i think i need to re-nego back with them...

Cheers

adkate

Hi. Adkate.. who you deal with ? elvin?..

saehow

Hi dreamz:

Can you share with us the details of your package (RM3388/RM4088)? I signed up with Lasposa early March08, they told me that they wont join this MBA bridal fair.. If i knew they will join, i will wait and see wat r the promotion package they have :(

My package is RM3988 without PD, if go PD have to top up RM600 (due to budget, i didnt take it). You mentioned that they offer RM4088 ONLY for PD package during the fair! so i think i need to re-nego back with them...

Cheers

adkate

Dreamz

THank you .. haha..

The Outdoor is Taman Tun Garden.. quiite ok.. becos got waterfall, pool, tree.....

taman perdana, titiwangsa is under renovation.. so. i didnt choose

saehow