i'm pretty satisfied with Lasposa service so far, i'm now waiting for the photo album.

Gown not as beautiful as Vogue but service a lot better.

I personally think that their make up artist is good, mine is Candy. She is very experience and nice, she will ask what type of gown i like for outdoor shooting, and let me change if i don't like the gown. I like her as she did everything fast.

My photographer is Kwong, i think both Kwong and Wilson are creative. Kwong is very easy going and soft. Wilson shooting angle is unique.

Design wise, some i like very much, some i don't but i didn't sound out too much because i think if i want everything 100% as i wish mah as well i do it myself (which i don't willing to right now).

but one thing i feel weird is, i can't get to call them recently, nobody pick up the phone. Is there anything wrong with their phone line?

Hi,

My package is the standard 3688 one, but I only remember it includes 50+5 MV poses and 5 images (3 for indoor, 1 traditional costume & 1 outdoor), 2 albums.

I haven't gotten my photos yet. In fact, I did my photoshoot last month but only halfway.. it rained when we went outdoors so the shoot was postponed till July :dash2: There wasn't any appointment slot left till then -- yes they are having such good business!

The gowns are quite nice and of better quality than most of the other BS I've been into.. In fact it's one of the main reasons we chose LS. Variety is not bad too. Only thing is, the make up artist will choose the outdoor gown for you (I only know when I called to set the day of our photoshoot!), which I personally don't like. But you are the customer, so if you don't like the gown chosen I'm sure you can voice your disagreement.

Their service is not bad so far. The postponed outdoor shoot will not be charged as promised -- make sure you make them promise that and put on the receipt too. Only thing I really regret is choosing the wrong photographer.. I chose Kwong at first, but changed my mind to Wilson. I think Kwong would be a better choice.. he seems more hardworking and creative than Wilson :sad: Sighh... what to do. :sad:

Anyway hope my reply is not too late for you.. if it is, I hope the above info can help other BTB out there :smile:

-cherrystar

hi cherrystar,

May I know what is "5 images (3 for indoor, 1 traditional costume & 1 outdoor)" you mean?

Asking on behalf of my friend.. she just signed up with Lasposa too.. thanks..

Hi @lice,

So sorry for the late reply. 5 images means 5 types of costumes & hairstyle. So we will have 3 styles for indoor shots, 1 traditional costume style, and another style for outdoor shoot. :wink:

i'm pretty satisfied with Lasposa service so far, i'm now waiting for the photo album.

I personally think that their make up artist is good, mine is Candy. She is very experience and nice, she will ask what type of gown i like for outdoor shooting, and let me change if i don't like the gown. I like her as she did everything fast.

My photographer is Kwong, i think both Kwong and Wilson are creative. Kwong is very easy going and soft. Wilson shooting angle is unique.

Design wise, some i like very much, some i don't but i didn't sound out too much because i think if i want everything 100% as i wish mah as well i do it myself (which i don't willing to right now).

but one thing i feel weird is, i can't get to call them recently, nobody pick up the phone. Is there anything wrong with their phone line?

I agree with you, La Sposa's service is pretty good. Their gowns selection might not be as vast as some big BS but I believe they have better quality gowns.

My MUA was Candy too and she is really good! She does things so quickly and she's so nice :happy:

I didn't like parts of my album design too, so we requested for changes to be made and so far they are still patient and accommodating. They are a tad too slow in making the changes though. Hopefully my album can be ready on time!

Only thing that I'm not happy is that I didn't get to book an AD gown that I like -- I should have gone to book my gowns earlier! :dash2:

I agree with you, La Sposa's service is pretty good. Their gowns selection might not be as vast as some big BS but I believe they have better quality gowns.

My MUA was Candy too and she is really good! She does things so quickly and she's so nice :happy:

I didn't like parts of my album design too, so we requested for changes to be made and so far they are still patient and accommodating. They are a tad too slow in making the changes though. Hopefully my album can be ready on time!

Only thing that I'm not happy is that I didn't get to book an AD gown that I like -- I should have gone to book my gowns earlier! :dash2:

cherrystar, when is your wedding?at 1st, i was thinking of choosing next month buy they advice me to do so earlier so that those i like will not b taken. my wedding is on dec, so i went to choose yesterday.

to be frank, i've some trouble choosing my 3rd dinner gown...1. i'm too fat to have mermaid tail and satin fabric 2. i don't want to have 3 almost same color.

but finally i also get 2/3 very satisfied dress, the 1/3 looks slim but not so like it very much. 2 of them have almost same neckline. =(

hopefully everything going fine will do. =)

cherrystar, when is your wedding?at 1st, i was thinking of choosing next month buy they advice me to do so earlier so that those i like will not b taken. my wedding is on dec, so i went to choose yesterday.

to be frank, i've some trouble choosing my 3rd dinner gown...1. i'm too fat to have mermaid tail and satin fabric 2. i don't want to have 3 almost same color.

but finally i also get 2/3 very satisfied dress, the 1/3 looks slim but not so like it very much. 2 of them have almost same neckline. =(

vampire82,

My wedding is in end Nov. During my photoshoot in April, I asked them whether I can choose my AD gowns 3 months before, they said it would be too early, I should wait in case got new arrivals. But I chose 3 months before and I still couldn't get the gown I like! Sigh... I guess many brides are pretty kiasu actually :rclxub:

I too couldn't get a nice evening gown. I chose 2 wedding gowns which are both tube style. I think their EGs are not as nice & good quality as their WGs. I liked my photoshoot EG but it's way too sexy to be worn during my dinner, so I had no choice but to choose another one which I think the cutting is not very nice (i'm super particular about cutting). But what to do.. no money to MTM my own gowns :sad:

Sometimes I do wish I signed up with De Casamia.. Their gowns look nice. Maybe the grass is always greener on the other side? LOL..

vampire82,

My wedding is in end Nov. During my photoshoot in April, I asked them whether I can choose my AD gowns 3 months before, they said it would be too early, I should wait in case got new arrivals. But I chose 3 months before and I still couldn't get the gown I like! Sigh... I guess many brides are pretty kiasu actually :rclxub:

I too couldn't get a nice evening gown. I chose 2 wedding gowns which are both tube style. I think their EGs are not as nice & good quality as their WGs. I liked my photoshoot EG but it's way too sexy to be worn during my dinner, so I had no choice but to choose another one which I think the cutting is not very nice (i'm super particular about cutting). But what to do.. no money to MTM my own gowns :sad:

Sometimes I do wish I signed up with De Casamia.. Their gowns look nice. Maybe the grass is always greener on the other side? LOL..

my sales rep is Daphne, she advice me to choose earlier cos she said dec very peak, gown i like might not b available. my breasts is small so won't look too sexy in dinner gown, =( haha...

ya, my sis sign up de casamia, the gown is pretty, but i don't want to have same thing with her so i choose lasposa.

i think for dinner gown all also almost the same, not much choice, last time at casamia my sis also have some problem in choosing dinner gown, but their wedding white gown is really beautiful.

Hello meandhimus, vampire82, cherrystar,

Anyone have any recent photos to share? Sorry I have to leave a message here coz I cant use the PM function and cant find ur email addresses. The photos I found are kind of back in 2008. How is their services recently? Are they good in indoor and close up shots too?

My email is sassylass@ymail.com.

Thank you so so much !!

hi, I hv a Lasposa package to let go. Belows r the details:

Rm 3588

PS: 4 WG + EG , 1 costume (if don't want this, can exchange with other gowns),

: any coat

AD: 1 WG + 2 EG + 2 coats

*2 days ps ( 2 outdoor + the rest are indoor )

( exclude the ampoules, hair colour and eyelashes )

*Album wt acylic frame:

*20 X 15- 30 poses (wt design )

8 X 12- 20 poses ( full page )

*12 X 36 IT frame ( design )

*4R - 30 pieces (6 poses)

CDR -50pcs ( touch up)

DVD - 1 (1 song + 1 music)

Album bag - 1 pcs

AD hd bouquet Rm 138 + car deco + 2 corsages

The above details wt "*" mark means the items i had changed to suit to the package i want (i cut off the quantity caused i no need big size frame n too much ji mui photos) , if u don't like, may negotiate wt them. Extra 1 day OD shooting will b refund Rm 200 if would like to cancel as i remember.

Lasposa have many look nice ( indeed, it's depends on everyone taste) n really in good condition gowns for indoor n AD compare to others bridal shop. They have different type of gowns, but mostly their gowns are simple and elegant.

The advantage of signing package wt them is u no need to be charged for another shooting day if raining day falls on OD PS day. As my experienced most of Klang Valley bridal shop will imposed the replacement shooting day cost onto the customer. Besides that, another benefit is on the PS day, they will let u try the gowns that had amended at first before shooting, n for gowns not fit will be amend on the spot.

Few of the things i'm not happy wt them is they will push u to sign package as most of other bridal shop do.

N, once u decided the gowns u can't change it anymore, otherwise RM 80 will be charged to change gowns (but, they will not tell u all these bfore u sign).

I'm quite unhappy wt their boss called "A" . He is very nice, friendly n helpful as first, but all the things changed when we decided to cancel the photo shooting.

We try to solve the problem wt him by using the deposit to exchange to our AD makeup cost since we know that deposit is impossible to get back, but he refused n many unreasonable n funny excuses like he can't make the cancellation or amendment as the payment had been saved into the computer.

(Hah ...? so, why refund can b made at shopping center if we found goods are expired or broken...?)

Yet, he try to "remind" us that if we try to bring the case to court it is also useless due to the T&C stated on invoice.

I was so disappointed to Lasposa as i have a really no bad impression wt them after had read the opinions n responses gave by ex-customers of Lasposa on this the forum, thought they will be the seldom honesty bridal shop can found in town, but.....

So, i have a package to let go if you have friends who r interested wt Lasposa.

my e-mail: cytchen@gmail.com

Thanks.

Oh dear...their service really so horrible?

Hi wdf,

Wow, the package you got is pretty worth it! Mine was RM3688 but only 1 day of PS :angry: This shows that you're good at bargaining! :biggrin:

Actually, "A" is not the boss... they have a lady boss who is super nice. I really like her! She rarely serves customer though.. "A" is very friendly and will always fulfill your requests but if he cannot earn your money... he will change lor. To be fair, I guess for most bridal shops also like that lah :unsure:

For your suggestion on Keep Gallery, actually I almost signed up with them but after more research and careful thought, my FH & I realized that they like to focus on the background rather than the couple in outdoor shots, which might impress people at the beginning (because overall pictures look nice), but after a while you might get frustrated that your faces are not in focus (kinda lost the purpose of pre-wed shoot?), or you can't see your faces clearly. A few is ok but most of their outdoor tend to be like that. Perhaps some people like that kinda photos.. Another thing is their album photo quality doesn't seem to be that nice.

As for KG's service, they are not really that reliable IMHO. We were kinda tricked at first (sorry can't remember what), maybe because the SA who served us was not experienced. And they were really pushy, much worse than Lasposa I would say. And also my friend signed up with them and had a horrible experience. She was forced to choose the gowns that the SA recommended, as if to make her make decision fast. Then the soft copies that they gave her was very low quality, can't even print 4R clearly. When her sister helped her to call KG to ask for better quality pics, the SA scolded her sister, and say why she's so mah fan, other customers also never complain but she complain. After hearing this, we decided not to take the risk to sign up with KG and went to choose between Lasposa and Casamia, as we heard good reviews on their service. FH & I decided that at the end, service is the one that is most important because bad service will stress us out and we wouldn't want that!

Anyway... sorry to lari tajuk. I think I posted about the above in KG's thread actually.. :oops:

hi, I hv a Lasposa package to let go. Belows r the details:

Rm 3588

PS: 4 WG + EG , 1 costume (if don't want this, can exchange with other gowns),

: any coat

AD: 1 WG + 2 EG + 2 coats

*2 days ps ( 2 Klang Valley area outdoor, Putrajaya included + indoor )

( exclude the ampoules, hair colour and eyelashes )

*Album wt acylic frame:

*20 X 15- 30 poses (wt design )

8 X 12- 20 poses ( full page )

*12 X 36 IT frame ( design )

*4R - 30 pieces (6 poses)

CDR -50pcs ( touch up)

DVD - 1 (1 song + 1 music)

Album bag - 1 pcs

AD hd bouquet Rm 138 + car deco + 2 corsages

extra soft copy to buy after shooting:

1 pc - Rm 20

150 pcs - Rm 600 (Rm 4 p/pc)

I had paid RM 1200 as deposit.

The above details wt "*" mark means the items i had changed to suit to the package i want (i cut off the quantity caused i no need big size frame n too much ji mui photos) , if u don't like, may negotiate wt them. Extra 1 day OD shooting will b refund Rm 200 if would like to cancel.

The above stated details are black n white written on invoice.

Lasposa have many look nice ( indeed, it's depends on everyone taste) n really in good condition gowns for indoor n AD compare to others bridal shop. They have different type of gowns, but mostly their gowns are simple and elegant.

The advantage of signing package wt them is u no need to be charged for another shooting day if raining day falls on OD PS day. As my experienced most of Klang Valley bridal shop will imposed the replacement shooting day cost onto the customer. Besides that, another benefit is on the PS day, they will let u try the gowns that had amended at first before shooting, n for gowns not fit will be amend on the spot.

Few of the things i'm not happy wt them is they will push u to sign package as most of other bridal shop do.

N, once u decided the gowns u can't change it anymore, otherwise RM 80 will be charged to change gowns (but, they will not tell u all these bfore u sign).

I'm quite unhappy wt their boss called "A" . He is very nice, friendly n helpful as first, but all the things changed when we decided to cancel the photo shooting.

We try to solve the problem wt him by using the deposit to exchange to our AD makeup cost since we know that deposit is impossible to get back, but he refused n many unreasonable n funny excuses like he can't make the cancellation or amendment as the payment had been saved into the computer.

(Hah ...? so, why refund can b made at shopping center if we found goods are expired or broken...?)

Yet, he try to "remind" us that if we try to bring the case to court it is also useless due to the T&C stated on invoice.

I was so disappointed to Lasposa as i have a really no bad impression wt them after had read the opinions n responses gave by ex-customers of Lasposa on this the forum, thought they will be the seldom honesty bridal shop can found in town, but.....

So, i have a package to let go if you have friends who r interested wt Lasposa.

Ps: Boss "A" said, he will accept the package exchange to photoshooting or videography for AD so. If anybody interested to hire them as AD photographer, videographer or interested wt their package but can't get the good deal than mine, may contact me through :-

my e-mail: cytchen@gmail.com

I will try my best to meet wt the future bridal who r interested n also willing to help to negotiate wt bridal shop regarding the transfer along wt original invoice. I will only accept the tranfer if the bridal shop agree.

Thanks.

Hi, sassy_chiq :smile: , word wt "horrible" seem too over to put on them, even though we have conflict at last, but for the customer who successfully deal the business wt them, they will provide good services.

A lot of bridal shop like that so, some more worst (i never experienced but read a lot from this forum) once the deal failed, they will extremely change their attitude :mellow: . This is the reality in bridal shop field, i think, coz according to the bridal shop i visited, they will try their best to trap u in, they persuade u, push u to sign package wt the excused the promotion / special dealing for u will be ended today or within a week. This is their tactic...

Do u successfully find the bridal shop? If not yet, i hv a recommend, u may visit Keep Gallery. As i know (i have been visited) their service no bad too, although it is bit expensive and the gowns not much choices (caused too many customers picked away already), but still can considered as trusted bridal shop. They will show u all the individual item like the price charge for a DVD, CDR, hd bouquet... wt black n white written in their book. N, one thing have to praise is for the certain actual day stuffs such as hand bouquet which is included in package, u can exclude it if u no need it, n the refund/deduction of the actual price will b made to u. Unlike others bridal shop they will not border whether u like it or not, for them, the items had write on the invoice never wish any slightly refund or deduction will be made for us if u don't want. They rather "swallow" our money.

Wish u met ur reliable bridal shop n have a good deal wt them :cheers:

Hi sassy_chiq, I've PM-ed you :smile:

Hello meandhimus, vampire82, cherrystar,

Anyone have any recent photos to share? Sorry I have to leave a message here coz I cant use the PM function and cant find ur email addresses. The photos I found are kind of back in 2008. How is their services recently? Are they good in indoor and close up shots too?

My email is sassylass@ymail.com.

Thank you so so much !!

Just to share my most recent experience with Lasposa, which was when we were making our final payment upon collecting our albums etc. Our SA (Sxxxxx) totally ignored us (never even said hi), and the other SA who serves us occasionally (Mxx) also ignored us :angry: They never even acknowledged our presence. It was as if, since we were already making our last payment, they do not need to treat us that well already. That day was a busy day, but my FH and I both think that they were being very unfriendly by ignoring us. They didn't apologize that they are too busy to attend to us. Another SA brought us our albums etc, and another SA sat down with us to settle the payment. This experience is by far the worst I've had with Lasposa. :sauer2:

So actually, Lasposa's service is not bad (I think better than other BS we've been to, which is the main reason we chose them), I didn't have much complaints, their photo quality is ok, gowns (esp WGs) are nice, photographer is also ok (mine was Wilson), make up artist (Candy) is good. Only this last experience made me angry with Sxxxxx. I have to say that the lady boss and Candy are very friendly. Sxxxxx and Mxx are not genuine as I see it. They will attend to your requests (especially in the beginning stages) with no unhappiness, but as time passes, Sxxxxx will slowly show her "true colours". Other SAs are more genuine as I see it. But they are not as experienced as Sxxxxx, and as it seems, Sxxxxx is of a higher position than them.

In conclusion, I would still recommend this BS as they keep to their promises and don't try to cheat us in small ways. Just be weary of having Sxxxxx as your SA.

Dear : To whom had read my previous posts at last time.

I have delete all the post I wrote regarding wt unhappy experiences with this bridal shop as they had refund all my deposit after NCCC ( National Consumer Complaints Centre ) contact wt them.

For those who facing deposit nonrefundable cases, u may also seeking help from them too thru this website: http://www.nccc.org.my

Lastly, even though i have unhappy experience with them, but i never deny some of the services and quality they provide.

N, thank you so much to Elvin bcoz willing refund my deposit n bcoz of that, I willing to trust u once more. Will recommend friends to their bridal shop, at the meanwhile, will share about this awareness n knowledge of consumer right:

" ● You can probably still get a refund even if they have a 'No Refund' policy

"Company policies are not above the law," said Matheevani. Companies that practice a 'No-Refund' policy are in direct violation of Section 46 of Consumer Protection Act 1999 regardless of whether they display 'Goods sold are not returnable' or 'No Refunds' around premises or on receipts. "

(copied from http://www.nccc.org.my with title Consumers not doing enough, written by Administrator, Wed,12 Oct 2011 )

quote 'cherrystar' date='Nov 3 2011, 01:55 AM'

Hi, cherrystar :smile:

I c....KG really so bad...? :ohmy: I admit they are very pushy too.... Sighhh....why the bridal shops service such "reality"... they are consumer too...why they can't understand what (most of reasonable consumers) we want is just a fair service and reasonable treat only.

My SA at Lasposa is Mxx. As u said abt her, i totally agree!

I also went through ur last unhappy experience. Mxx's so-so service attitude i perceived from the time i choosing gowns...she is not patience enough to serve but still tried her best serve with friendly... so, i didn't blame at her for that bc most of the SA will be like that, may be they felt weariness keeping doing the same on everyday...

What made me really unhappy with her was on the time i tried to negotiate to use the deposit payment exchange to cheaper package which cost nearly same with deposit...the time she explained the package to me, i found that she try to cheat me by making me thought the package is not worth in order to let me give up to do exchange. When i pointed out one of the evidence is against with what she told, then she changed her answer on the spot to what I proved. This happening within 10mins! I just can't believe why she can changed what she had said in that short time n without any doubt to her 1st answer... :rclxub:

Start from that time, i knew they are totally can't be trusted for me because of my situation. Fair deal won't happen on me. Keeping dealing with them is just let them fool on me... , Many things they tried to fool on me, but i never dispute them. What i want is just respect between each other. N, Lasposa, i'm not a fool. :sign0014::girl_devil:

:oops: I'm out of topic too....

May u have a sweet memory wedding and everything goes smooth :cheers:

Wow...if any Lasposa boss/ SA are reading this...TAKE NOTE!!!

Any comments on album quality & printing? Is it as what is shown or the Ipad?

Agree with all of you, we are just reasonable consumers, seeking reasonable deals. Consumers are more than willing to let u earn in return for honesty, good service and integrity. But the bridal industry seems to work differently.

Oh, really don't know so many things happen at Lasposa leh.

But for your information, i change a gown without any charges less than one week before my photo shooting.

I did hear some attitude problem of SA from a friend, i think it's cherrystar's SA her name is Sxxxxx. She is not so ok when she heard my request on package but we are able to have quite a good package i must say. (thanks to browsing all the page here)

My SA is Daphne, she is good, until now i'm satisfied, hopefully everything go smooth until my AD~

I too changed my gown for photoshoot, in fact I went for second fitting without extra charges. Lasposa is actually good in the sense that they are professional and keep to their word most of the time.

I guess the problem is really only Sxxxxx. And Mxx is ok but a bit fake too. I like Daphne and Jane. They are nice! So BTBs who are interested in Lasposa should look out for these two SAs :smile:

vampire82, what was your package like?

mind to leave me your email?

you getting married today? Congratulations to you!

Hey sure, here's my email: cherrystar.aa@gmail.com

If it's too troublesome for you it's ok, I just want to gauge how much bargain power we have left. Thanks ya! :biggrin:

It's my ROM day yesterday actually, but we'd like to celebrate that as our wedding anniversary hehe. Thank you! :lol:

i just finish 2 round of my wedding dinner, this weekend the last.

my bridal ji mui photo was finish taken by the guests, during 2nd round added another 35pcs on top of 100pcs before.

for the 3rd round we prepare another 40pcs (with very good deal from the bridal house)

i would really like to compliment my servicing sales, Daphne, as she service me with patient and enthusiasm.

i requested a longer veil, she take 2 more for me to choose. Those accessories she choose to rent to me were very new, even my make up artist praise them for the quality.

For those who is not satisfied, i'm not sure why, as i've shared my package with my friends they said it's worth and looks beautiful.

I for sure will recommend their service to my friends.

QUOTE (joerachel @ May 22 2010, 12:12 PM)

I just get my album last saturday.

my salesgirl is Daphane, MUA is Candy, Photographer is Kwong, them done a great job, and come out the picture we love it so much. that why we also add additional 20over poses.

But from the day start design, we first view the disign already feel bad, it's not meet our expectation, lastly my husband going they just ask him copy the some example in the showroom. Since the designer cant do a better design anymore then my hubby work together with him, tell him what we want.

Finally, the pre-print out picture we feel ok already, till them print out, even them say the colour will be a bit difference, but it's not a bit, is alot, i think is the printing side cant get the real colour we request. so end up, the photo album is make me so dissappointment, i think the original photo is nicer than after design.

my wedding on next week, wanna change also not enough time. just got 2 pages them say mayb can change after wedding, but it's really take time to go everytime just change this thing.

my advice is this bridal shop overall i rate 80%, just that have to get another designer to get more good result.

Hi,jeorachel, can share photo with me? my add is liting32@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Hi,jeorachel, can share photo with me? my add is swaikuan@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Hi Cherrystar,

I have also took my photo...but luckily it did not rain, have viewed the photos also :

-The disadvantage of Laposa is :

-I also same like you, only knew that the outdoor gown is chosen on the shooting day...and i really don't like that gown, but did not voice out for fear, that they will think i am too choosy.

-there were many gowns to choose, but the really nice one, only a few.

-my photographer also is Wilson, and yes i had the same opinion as you..maybe kwong is better. Cos after viewing my photos, it is not too difficult to just choose 50-you knw what i mean....as in there were no too many extremely nice photos...so it was easy for me to delete the others.....choosing 50 out of 300 plus.

-After choosing 50 photos....i asked if i can save into the pendrive that i brought along- only save the 50 that i choose and they say i can't......i did not knw this also cos i hv never thought of it before.

aiya......can only get the soft copy later on i guess, after they have ut in all the design etc...but i see some of my frens can get their unedited photos and post online in facebook...i have a fren whose pictures is very very nice, taken in taiwan....but the bridal shop is from penang. so hard to compare lar...anyway....it was an experience....

i guess a budget package will also have only the average result.

All the best for your outdoor shooting ! and hope hat your photos will be nicer ya..

Hi,Cherrystar, can share photo with me? my add is swaikuan@hotmail.com. Thanks!