fusionista

Hotel Nikko

Hi Lanelle,

I emailed the asst dir of sales mr.liew few days ago and told him about my bad experience with both the ladies (Annie & Alice) <_< They have been briefed and warned by mr.liew to be more sincere in doin their duties. He also quote 'ww will take the necessary measures to ensure consistent and personalized services to all our valued guests. We assure you that we place high priority to our guests’ comfort to ensure that they have a pleasant and enjoyable time with us' B)

I hope you'll feel much better after his assurance. You might wanna email him should you have any difficulties. Let me know, I can give you his email add.

Hi Lanelle,

I emailed the asst dir of sales mr.liew few days ago and told him about my bad experience with both the ladies (Annie & Alice) <_< They have been briefed and warned by mr.liew to be more sincere in doin their duties. He also quote 'ww will take the necessary measures to ensure consistent and personalized services to all our valued guests. We assure you that we place high priority to our guests' comfort to ensure that they have a pleasant and enjoyable time with us' B)

I hope you'll feel much better after his assurance. You might wanna email him should you have any difficulties. Let me know, I can give you his email add.

Thanks.I hope they will have improvement.

Hi Lanelle,

How's the wedding prep? Hope all is well :) I'm currently dealing with mr liew himself coz I told him that I didn't want to liaise with neither Alice or Annie. Will be meeting him end of this month to discuss about the packages. Still deciding between Nikko & Renaissance :unsure:

Good luck in your wedding prep!!

Hi to all!

I'm having a tough time considering between Renaisaance or Nikko hotel for my wedding banquet :blink:

I had a bad experience with the sales staff at Nikko <_< so the asst dir of sales is currently handling our event. But I like the ballroom very much, compared to Renaissance and I heard so much good stuff about Renaissance, from the food to their staff on the Renaissance thread.. would really like to hear from u gals about this 2 hotel. Appreciate it! Thanks in advance :)

Hi to all! my previous posting was locked, not sure how come.. but I hope to receive some feedbacks this time round!

I'm having a tough time considering between Renaisaance or Nikko hotel for my wedding banquet :blink:

I had a bad experience with the sales staff at Nikko <_< so the asst dir of sales is currently handling our event. But I like the ballroom very much, compared to Renaissance and I heard so much good stuff about Renaissance, from the food to their staff on the Renaissance thread.. would really like to hear from u gals about this 2 hotel. Appreciate it! Thanks in advance :)

There's a thread about both Renaisssance and Nikko under the Hotel category, feel free to read it up for more info as well as preference by most ladies.

I had mine at Nikko, all is good EXCEPT bad service by the catering manager and her assistant (Annie and Alice), all in all most guests were happy with their food, and our night was a blast :)

There's a thread about both Renaisssance and Nikko under the Hotel category, feel free to read it up for more info as well as preference by most ladies.

I had mine at Nikko, all is good EXCEPT bad service by the catering manager and her assistant (Annie and Alice), all in all most guests were happy with their food, and our night was a blast :)

:o How bad is the service?! mind to share?

Heya!

Yup I read the thread! Hoping that u gals can share your views on which of this hotels you will pick? n why??

Thanks a million :P

I read the thread too! I think good service is very important to me so I definitely won't choose Nikko since so many have bad experience with it! :unsure:

Hi everyone,

I'm at the initial stage of planning my wedding and am seeking for hotels for my banquet.

Has anyone been to Nikko Hotel recently? any reviews/feedback regarding service, food, ambience, etc?

Thanks.

Elayne