Yvon

That Special Occasion WG

so sorry ladies!! it's been ages since I came to this thread! I realize the pics aren't there. I'll repost them again, from my photobucket account this time. Tomorrow I'll get that done. promise!

Pics uploaded!! :lol: Sorry for the former glitch. That' what you get if you malas to sign up with a reputable website.

Any takers? yes? No?

Sob.. :mellow:

P/S.. Oh, forgot. There will be a Kwa coming up in June. Modern kwa with flowers rather than loong foong. Will be going for RM2XX.XX. Stay tuned!

Any takers? yes? No?

Sob.. :mellow:

P/S.. Oh, forgot. There will be a Kwa coming up in June. Modern kwa with flowers rather than loong foong. Will be going for RM1XX.XX. Stay tuned!

Ohh, I'm interested on the Kwa. Please upload or email to me once you got the pic & details.

My email is shirley.leesy@gmail.com.

Thanks.

UPDATE (26 JULY 2010)

All these items are still available. Everything MUST go! Feel free to contact me for price negotiation. Also, I have posted my kwa for sale in another thread. Once it has been approved, I'll share the link here as well. Thanks :smile:

The more items you get in a row, the cheaper they will be.

Helo,

can i find out if the wedding gown is still available, also can i try out before buying

UPDATE (26 JULY 2010)

All these items are still available. Everything MUST go! Feel free to contact me for price negotiation. Also, I have posted my kwa for sale in another thread. Once it has been approved, I'll share the link here as well. Thanks :smile:

Helo,

can i find out if the wedding gown is still available, also can i try out before buying

UPDATE (26 JULY 2010)

Hi Nellie, I've PM-ed you. Do check. The items are all still available currently.

Hi Kiera,

The details are actually at the first page of this post. If there is more specific details you need, do PM me and I'll supply them to you. Thanks for your interest! :)

Regards & Happy New Year!

Still available ladies! PM me (don't write here) so that the message gets sent to my email for quick response.

i want tat ring pillow

with postage to sarawak how much?

So sorry, dear. The ring pillow was snapped up just last weekend. Hope you manage to find a suitable ring pillow.