Sign in to follow this  
bumblebee

Langkawi

Dear All,

I will taking Air Asia from KL to Langkawi. Just wondering if you all can recommend any good company at the airport to rent a car (Kancil, Kelisa or Wira)? How much does it cost?

Thanks in advance. :)

I'm not sure of the rates for the cars you are looking for but we rented a Nissan Sentra for 4 days at RM240.00 from Rakan Kota Leisure Sdn Bhd which is located at the airport. Here is the contact 017-405 5737/012-539 5227 (SOFI)

Hi mummy,

Thanks a lot!

:lol:

I'm not sure of the rates for the cars you are looking for but we rented a Nissan Sentra for 4 days at RM240.00 from Rakan Kota Leisure Sdn Bhd which is located at the airport. Here is the contact 017-405 5737/012-539 5227 (SOFI)

When u go 2 langkawi, u must go to underwater world and cabel car..this 2 places was so interesting place that i like to go when i go 2 langkawi...~~

If money is not a problem,, I think there is this special package in Langkawi offered by the yachts owners where you could have dinner for two on yacht sailing during sunset.I think it sounds really romantic.