MUA: Mae Foo

RECEPTION

Date: 6 May 2012

Venue: Le Meridien Hotel

Photographer: Daren Chong

Gowns: Valerie Fan

MUA: Sharon Wei, Wedding Isle

Hi there,

Thanks for your encouragement, appreciate it much ! yea, i've seen alot of his work and quality of service is superb! i am thankful i've engaged him and i hope he could do a good job for me....thanks again and happy marriage !

so regret why i did't drop by malaysiabrides frequently, if yes, i will saw all this comment then i tak akan hide him as my pre-wedding PG.

my AD is 11st sept, we shooting at 22/7 and he promise can get 4-5weeks, meaning 26/8. and begining he promise me end of august, i noe i rushing too, whole mth i langsung tak call him, coz i believe him can do it.

but 31st august nobody contact me, i call him, he said 5th, i was so angry coz if u cant finish 31st, u should call us.

4th, did't call us for arrange delivery, i call him again, he said only can gv me image dvd, canvas and album at 9th, hahahahaha.............. any PG can tell me izzit reli nid 5 weeks to finish????

printing izzit reli nid 1 week to print, u said 5 weeks we diam diam bukan meaning we believe, coz we noe u still have ur own life too.

and the canvas print i request toucp a bit, wohoo..... u noe wat he reply me, wana charge me~!!! another thing is the slide show i totally did't present at my dinner, i edit myself and do the silde show again, coz he said edit 80 for me, XXXX...

i juz back from honeymoon, when i first time saw the album redi langsung tak suka, now at home, thinking wana ambil api kuat kuat bakarkan.

Hi cutieling,

Seems like you are another one of his victim. Very his time organisation is really bad. The things that happened to you happened to me as well. What you see on his blog and website is not what you are going to get. He said the same thing to me as well. Have at leact 80 photos edited blah blah blah but no editing at all. Can still see pimple on the book!

I hope you got it sorted with him by now.

Cheers!

so regret why i did't drop by malaysiabrides frequently, if yes, i will saw all this comment then i tak akan hide him as my pre-wedding PG.

my AD is 11st sept, we shooting at 22/7 and he promise can get 4-5weeks, meaning 26/8. and begining he promise me end of august, i noe i rushing too, whole mth i langsung tak call him, coz i believe him can do it.

but 31st august nobody contact me, i call him, he said 5th, i was so angry coz if u cant finish 31st, u should call us.

4th, did't call us for arrange delivery, i call him again, he said only can gv me image dvd, canvas and album at 9th, hahahahaha.............. any PG can tell me izzit reli nid 5 weeks to finish????

printing izzit reli nid 1 week to print, u said 5 weeks we diam diam bukan meaning we believe, coz we noe u still have ur own life too.

and the canvas print i request toucp a bit, wohoo..... u noe wat he reply me, wana charge me~!!! another thing is the slide show i totally did't present at my dinner, i edit myself and do the silde show again, coz he said edit 80 for me, XXXX...

i juz back from honeymoon, when i first time saw the album redi langsung tak suka, now at home, thinking wana ambil api kuat kuat bakarkan.

Dear girls , just pass by and saw something intresting and wish to share some photographer life to u girls and hope u all can understand our situation , as I saw many of u mention about edit ... What is the meaning of edit a photo , touch up a photo ? Color correction , add mood into photo , sharpen it , blur it , artistic it , slim it down , soften skin , many process , do u communicate with the pg which part u want to slim , is that slimming a photo a style of the pg ? In photoshop slimming down hand or others part will cause the photo quality reduce and will become very fake when u do a large print on photobook or canvas , beside time , is the problem of etical too . As I'm also a pg , I heart customer complaint or even give a lawyer letter to pg for over photoshop their wedding photo ... So this means , in the defination of "edit" customer should communicate with pg proper before hire them , some pg will do slimming in pre wed photo but not actual day , some will not edit off your "mor" etc ... The photo at website is the best thing a pg use to attract business , sure they will use lots of time to edit one photo , for sure all will love it . Recently got a very famous pg in oversea got a very classic conversation that I would like to share with girls here ,

Cus:pg why the slide show is different from what u post online at your portfolio section ?

Pg: this is what I promise to give u , a simple slideshow that free for u when u sign our pre wed package .

Cus: har ... Free one also must same as what u display ma !!!

Pg : har , dear ... How can I give u the same slideshow , the one I use for portfolio is I paid rm5000 for production company to do for me , your one is free done by our inhouse designer ...

Cus: ...

So I hope u all understand what I mean , beside this ... Due to a very stress and lots workload ... Not all pg can answer phone call while sleeping , I got this ability given by god , friday one work , sat one job , sun one shoot ... Sure mon the pg exhausted ... Don't u contact him on that day .... Tuesday backup photo wed edit if got mood , thursday prepare for friday shoot... Actually really not much time for customer service , if some customer like to ask ... Guest guest who am I when they call ... Do u know who am I ... Really a waste of time ... Stright into point when u all talk to the pg is always the way to solve the problem , when shooting oversea phone for sure will closed ... If not will follow a footstep of a pg that been bill 26k from a telco company ...

Learn to consider for others , if your wed date is close ... Maybe not to hire such a high reputation pg , lots creative pg now days , pay peanuts get monkey , do more communication with pg , starts with "what time should I call u , when are u free" when call , keep track the pg facebook status , now days a business minded ppl will not enter photography as it is a difficult profession , when u eat curry mee , u add siham u pay or not ? But why somebody call a pg edit photo add "work" no pay , respect ppl and ppl will respect you too , I just passby and saw something that I hope to share something and hope u understand .

At end , really just to share before I sleep , really not causing any war or etc , any language problem or any words that harmful or cause anyone unwell this treat is always welcome to been delete .

i agree wt u, PG job stress and lots workload, but when u promise me within 4-5weeks can gv me album, slide, canvas all images wt edited. u have to do it, if u cannot finish within 4-5weeks, pls dun promise. i never never call him within dis 4-5weeks, coz he was promise me taty i never call up ask asking how is the process

i understand sumthing human cant pick up the call, me too, but pls reply sms, dun tell me u whole day hv no time to reply, for me, until next day he even no reply my msg, i have to send to him again "can i get ur reply" only i receive his msg.

oversea shooting, ya he inform us he will oversea shooting and will arrange sumbody call us to delivery the albuma and canvas on fri, but thu totally not call at all, until fri he call us personally meaning what???? did he arrange??? if he cant arrangge pls inform us, i have to wait whole day and never inform us when he come bac.

u r PG too, can i have ur e-mail add, tat i send u my foto, maybe u can gv me ur comment.

Dear girls , just pass by and saw something intresting and wish to share some photographer life to u girls and hope u all can understand our situation , as I saw many of u mention about edit ... What is the meaning of edit a photo , touch up a photo ? Color correction , add mood into photo , sharpen it , blur it , artistic it , slim it down , soften skin , many process , do u communicate with the pg which part u want to slim , is that slimming a photo a style of the pg ? In photoshop slimming down hand or others part will cause the photo quality reduce and will become very fake when u do a large print on photobook or canvas , beside time , is the problem of etical too . As I'm also a pg , I heart customer complaint or even give a lawyer letter to pg for over photoshop their wedding photo ... So this means , in the defination of "edit" customer should communicate with pg proper before hire them , some pg will do slimming in pre wed photo but not actual day , some will not edit off your "mor" etc ... The photo at website is the best thing a pg use to attract business , sure they will use lots of time to edit one photo , for sure all will love it . Recently got a very famous pg in oversea got a very classic conversation that I would like to share with girls here ,

Cus:pg why the slide show is different from what u post online at your portfolio section ?

Pg: this is what I promise to give u , a simple slideshow that free for u when u sign our pre wed package .

Cus: har ... Free one also must same as what u display ma !!!

Pg : har , dear ... How can I give u the same slideshow , the one I use for portfolio is I paid rm5000 for production company to do for me , your one is free done by our inhouse designer ...

Cus: ...

So I hope u all understand what I mean , beside this ... Due to a very stress and lots workload ... Not all pg can answer phone call while sleeping , I got this ability given by god , friday one work , sat one job , sun one shoot ... Sure mon the pg exhausted ... Don't u contact him on that day .... Tuesday backup photo wed edit if got mood , thursday prepare for friday shoot... Actually really not much time for customer service , if some customer like to ask ... Guest guest who am I when they call ... Do u know who am I ... Really a waste of time ... Stright into point when u all talk to the pg is always the way to solve the problem , when shooting oversea phone for sure will closed ... If not will follow a footstep of a pg that been bill 26k from a telco company ...

Learn to consider for others , if your wed date is close ... Maybe not to hire such a high reputation pg , lots creative pg now days , pay peanuts get monkey , do more communication with pg , starts with "what time should I call u , when are u free" when call , keep track the pg facebook status , now days a business minded ppl will not enter photography as it is a difficult profession , when u eat curry mee , u add siham u pay or not ? But why somebody call a pg edit photo add "work" no pay , respect ppl and ppl will respect you too , I just passby and saw something that I hope to share something and hope u understand .

At end , really just to share before I sleep , really not causing any war or etc , any language problem or any words that harmful or cause anyone unwell this treat is always welcome to been delete .

ok, now everthing was pass, luckly for me is, i go My Canvas Prints www.mycanvasprints.com.my print my "BIG FOTO" myself, them was touch a bit, and after foto enlarge everything was ok, sum foto mereka said cannot touch because when enlarge will become fake, then i believe them, sum even them said have to touch.

for album, i will hide again any PG wana touch a bit for me, lepas itu i will go photobook print my self again. dis is the way i can keep my sweet memory now and forever.

for those wana have a look for my foto, welcome to send me ur e-mail, u wan face to face share my album, welcome too.

You can reach me at im@enveeteo.com , but i think i cant give u any comment , u might share your photo for me but sometimes , we really seldom talk about others pg work , is very personal one , nice to meet you girls here ... really ... just pass by ... lol

ok, now everthing was pass, luckly for me is, i go My Canvas Prints www.mycanvasprints.com.my print my "BIG FOTO" myself, them was touch a bit, and after foto enlarge everything was ok, sum foto mereka said cannot touch because when enlarge will become fake, then i believe them, sum even them said have to touch.

for album, i will hide again any PG wana touch a bit for me, lepas itu i will go photobook print my self again. dis is the way i can keep my sweet memory now and forever.

for those wana have a look for my foto, welcome to send me ur e-mail, u wan face to face share my album, welcome too.

Wedding is once a lifetime, which thats why most of the customer (aka brides/groom) tend to be more fussy and particular and some demanding as we want it to be perfect or the way we want it. we cannot have a second wedding right? :lol:

Of course communication is important to ensure that everything goes smoothly, which both parties (photograhper and bride&groom) have to take responsibility in this.

However, if photograher promise to deliver within the timeline, they should commit to it and don't use excuse as busy..etc. If they can't commit, should at least inform the bride/groom early so that they are informed or can change their plan accordingly if they need to. Also, no doubt human make error, most important is take the responsibility to fix the error and admit the mistake. I would be very upset too if my name spell wrongly on my wedding photobook!

I believe after sales service is equally important as the skill of the photograher. What's the point if the photographer take amazing photos but after that i having hard time to get all my photos back and have to keep chasing.

Just my 2 cents :smile:

Hi Lamecouple,

I totally agree with what you said and that is exactly why I am posting here. Upset and hopefully no one else will have the same incident happen to them. Organising and planning a wedding is not easy. Of course we will want everything to be perfect and to go smoothly. So we really do hope that if there is any circumstances, we should be informed immediately and not have to chase and chase and until the very last minute get news that certain things can't be done. That is just unprofessional. Vendor who can't deliver what they promise should not be recommended. That is the purpose of this post. Share experience...

Wedding is once a lifetime, which thats why most of the customer (aka brides/groom) tend to be more fussy and particular and some demanding as we want it to be perfect or the way we want it. we cannot have a second wedding right? :lol:

Of course communication is important to ensure that everything goes smoothly, which both parties (photograhper and bride&groom) have to take responsibility in this.

However, if photograher promise to deliver within the timeline, they should commit to it and don't use excuse as busy..etc. If they can't commit, should at least inform the bride/groom early so that they are informed or can change their plan accordingly if they need to. Also, no doubt human make error, most important is take the responsibility to fix the error and admit the mistake. I would be very upset too if my name spell wrongly on my wedding photobook!

I believe after sales service is equally important as the skill of the photograher. What's the point if the photographer take amazing photos but after that i having hard time to get all my photos back and have to keep chasing.

Just my 2 cents :smile:

Hi Lamecouple,

I totally agree with what you said and that is exactly why I am posting here. Upset and hopefully no one else will have the same incident happen to them. Organising and planning a wedding is not easy. Of course we will want everything to be perfect and to go smoothly. So we really do hope that if there is any circumstances, we should be informed immediately and not have to chase and chase and until the very last minute get news that certain things Yupcan't be done. That is just unprofessional. Vendor who can't deliver what they promise should not be recommended. That is the purpose of this post. Share experience...

Thanks for sharing. That's all this forum is about..sharing of good and bad experience :smile: