enid

Malaysia Brides Forum

i "blame" my FW. She pulled me in here, asking me to learn at least some romantic gestures from some of the grooms here. At least i am learning to pick up after myself after all the subtle hints.

Ain't nothing right being a typical male these days??

halo...im felicia ...

saw ur msg felt like wanna share something with u...

u felt cheated by the bridal shop? how was it?

for me i oso dissatify the service provided by the bridal shop...

I got to know thru seach engine.... :) google google....

and looking at my date joined... 1 April?? hehehe.... for sure joining MB is the NOT an april's fool act!!! :) it's a treasure found!! :D

hehehehe..thanks to all .

Help us to growth and help us to be the information resources place. Do give any suggestion also

i googled on wedding stuff and found this useful forum :) have been promoting this forum to my BTB friends :P

i googled on wedding stuff and found this useful forum :) have been promoting this forum to my BTB friends :P

hi ljamie, me too. found out tis forum frm google.com and is very useful to me. i gathered a lot of info frm here since im goin to chut mun at johor (hubby's hometown n im frm KL) i did promote tis forum to my BTB friends and relatives and hope tis forum can help them too. last but not least, i make some new frens here too. :P thx a lot KLBRIDE :wub:

I was told by my friends there is website that we can found information regards to the BS therefore i found this website from google search but i had signed the pre-wedding package b4 i joined MB i wish i can join earlier :rolleyes: but it still good i had joined MB as i found a lot of informations for my coming soon wedding :D

it started off when i was trying to do my own survey on the BS b4 i was goin to sign up.after typing some text on the search engine,i discovered this interesting site.i find it very interesting and informative. very useful to me though.Therefore, im now introducing it to my friend. :D