celinescc

MakeUp Artist (MUA) - Penang

Dear members,

Im looking for a MUA in Penang...need to engage one for my Penang dinner in Oct'06.

If u have any contact, pls share with me..

Cheers,

Cleine

Hi Celine,

U can try Aspial BS. My fren had her makeup done and it looked very natural. like no makeup at all. U ask for Rachel (if i am not mistaken). They charge RM500 for morning and dinner.

Hi whitesense,

Finally got 1 ppl reply...and many thanks for your contact.

In fact I only need MUA for dinner...will try to call them later.

Regards,

Celine

Dear whitesense,

Is it possible to see the picture of your friend who had the make up done my Aspial BS? thanks.

Hi,

Im looking for MUA in Penang also...for dinner only

As Im now in KL, really no time to explore for MUA in Penang. I don't prefer to engage the bridal house MUA, they r very expensive... In Penang, alot of freelance MUA with cheap price & good quality...

U may also read "'Kuang Hwa Ri Pao" under the recruitment page, sometimes they will advertise the contacts at that session.

Regards,

Celine

hi guys..

Actually my MUA is a freelance one. She charges me RM180 for 1 time. Since i got 3 times makeup, so she discounted for me ..usual is RM200.

The reason why i dun give u guys her contact is that i have never met this MUA. She is recommended by my florist and i trusted her "eyes" lah. I m also scared that the makeup will turn up so so nia.. So dun dare to recommend to u guys. :lol:

hi, all

I found that lotta bride-to-be from Penang are looking for MUA, i would like to share my MUA with everyone...she will come to the location for service(door-to-door), eyelashers n ampoules r all included for 2 sessions, morning n dinner, hair do n make up, only for RM400...Can call her for further info...

Nicole 016-4666166

If u r looking for professional MUA, can look for her master(shi fu), of course price will be different... :wub:

Raymond 012-4096886

My chagi.png

hi, lasting....

this is for Bride-to-be from Penang... :P

i have another MUA contact from KL, maybe u call her for further info

Jessica 012-3356593

My chagi.png

Does the make up look nice??

Cause thr are 1 time i ask someone to do a hairdo and make up for me to attend a ballroom dinner...but the result was really teruk and for my hair..i think my fren can help me to tie it too since its so easy to do it..

Did U ask her to make up for u whn u take u pre-wedding photo ?

joavan22,

i didnt engaged Nicole on my pre wedding pic by David Thian, another MUA did for me, which is lousy i think, dislike the make up on my pre wedding pic actually, Nicole will be my MUA on ROM n AD.....

joavan22, please let me know your opinion on my MUA from david's pic? :P thanks...

goolengss

joavan22,

i didnt engaged Nicole on my pre wedding pic by David Thian, another MUA did for me, which is lousy i think, dislike the make up on my pre wedding pic actually, Nicole will be my MUA on ROM n AD.....

joavan22, please let me know your opinion on my MUA from david's pic? :P thanks...

goolengss

From the pic...u look good.....possible that you dont like the style they make up for u...

I think you voice out to your MUA b4 they start to make up for u....

At least they know what you like and what you like before they start to make up for u.... :D

Hi gals,

Just wanna share with you the MUA that I have just signed up for my AD. :) She is Mandy. I found her very friendly and professional as she offers useful advice and suggestions. I like her work very much. I was informed that she has 12 years of experience in bridal makeup & hairdo, previously worked in France&Taipei Penang and now starting her own studio.

Got her contact a few days ago when I went for gown fitting in F&T. (luckily... :angry: ) PM me if you want her contact. I've been looking for MUA quite a while but it's either they are not willing to travel to my hometown or I don't like their work. :( Finally I can close this task. :)

Mandy quoted me RM280 for outstation (eyelashes included but not ampule). Besides, she can do my bridesmaid's makeup & hairdo at RM80.

Thanks Newjazz. Now i am getting confused who I should get. :D

BTW, where is your hometown as i need the MUA to travel to SP in the morning too.

Thanks Newjazz. Now i am getting confused who I should get. :D

BTW, where is your hometown as i need the MUA to travel to SP in the morning too.

My hometown is Bagan Serai which is about 50km from Penang. The MUA will need to depart from Penang at 6am as it takes one hour to reach my hometown. :P

hi, babyjazz80

if u r in PG, why not u just give her a call, go meet up with her n ask her to show u her portfolio...she is very nice ... no worries...

NICOLE 016-4666166

Hi, wld like to find out if anyone knows any make up artist in Sg Petani/Penang, and how much are the charges for make up for a wedding in Penang? If yes, wld appreciate a reply soon. Thanks.

Yeoh

hi, penangyeoh

i engaged my MUA for RM200 per session, make up , hair do, eye lashers,ampoules, everything included.......

Gals / Guys...

My ROM is around the corner which on this sunday..

My make up artist which i booked earlier of the month was unable to makeup for me on my ROM due to certain reason.

I was looking forward for a make up artist from penang which can make up for me on my ROM and she / he able to hairdo as well?

Any recomendation???

hello ther!im kinda new in thiz site n since my big day is next yr, i wud like to survey MUA.I really wanted to know if any MUA frm penang is using MAC products for their bridal service?im working in KL n i asked one of the MAC's sales gal frm MAC frm KL n she said she does bridal makeup...for rm 500 per session!!!!my my dat is wayy too much dun ya tink??I wonder if the Penang gurney's MAC gal have tiz bridal service too.. but dunno how is the pricing..Anyone else know who using MAC?Most malay's 'mak andam' uses french makeup n Kryolan brand n its damn thick which i dun like it.Ive seen brides using MAC makeup but no idea where they got it frm