Sign in to follow this  
wailing

CHEATING CASE

Hi darlings. Would like to share this forwarded email will all the ladies out here. Just beware and extra cautious when you are making any purchase or doing any transactions online. This lady is dangerous, she is trying to cheat buyers by using different identities. Oh btw, I have her ic too. It's attached together in the forwarded email... but i dont know how to upload la... :huh: Hehe...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SPARE SOMETIME AND READ THIS!!!

A lady with few identities on www.mudah.com.my site is trying to scam and cheat around by selling things to buyer which the item she claim she is selling doesn't even exist. She steal from other people's site and claim it's hers. She mainly target on LV bags. Please be extra careful of her if you are planning to purchase any bags or any other items online! She has few identities.

Just a note:

For those who is cheated or want to report any online case, it would be more effective to go straight to the Cyber Crime Division in Bukit Aman, Kuala Lumpur. Just bring along all the proof or documents to support your report. If you need to check bank account info of the seller who cheated you, the report is needed to get Bank Negara approval to retrieve the bank account holder info.

My friend just made a report there with few people who got cheated by the same person below.

Please take note of her particulars and DONT be the next victim!!!

1st FAKE IDENTITY

1) Name: Jessy Ooi Yip Kuan

2) I/C No: 700102-08-7694

3) MAYBANK Acc No: 1581-7276-8255

4) Mobile No: 019-5049868

5) Email: hoho_jessy@yahoo.com

2nd FAKE IDENTITY

1) Name: Isabella Ooi Yip Kuan

2) I/C No: 741026-08-5694

3) MAYBANK Acc No: 1581-7276-8255

4) Mobile No: 012-5892318

5) Email: isa_bel_la74@yahoo.com

6) Address : Lot 757,Jalan Penarak,Kampung Padang Lalang Kuah,Pulau Langkawi,Kedah

3rd FAKE IDENTITY

1) Name: Fong Chee Mun

2) I/C No: 810803-07-4288

3) MAYBANK Acc No: 1080-4820-9029

4) Mobile No: 012-5892318

5) Email: isa_bel_la74@yahoo.com

6) Address : No.6F,1st Floor,Jln Tun Dr. Awang,11900 Penang

4th FAKE IDENTITY

RAIN rainmc68@yahoo.com

ASHLEY YIP cold-ash@hotmail.com

I recently came across a pet adoption advert online, which i forgot the website, but definitely not petfinder.com.

The owner said that he is at KK and looking for ppl to adopt his maltese puppies, and he would like to give it away for free.

I email this guy because i'm interested in adopting. In his reply, he sound very sincere, as he would ask me how much time i could contribute to the puppy if i adopt 1. He also want to know if i have any experience with puppies b4.

Then i became suspicious, when he said he is no longer at KK, he is at australia, and i would have to pay the transportation fee. I replied and said sorry, i cannot adopt the puppies if they are not in KK right now.

No more replies from him.

Do you think this is another cheating case?

I recently came across a pet adoption advert online, which i forgot the website, but definitely not petfinder.com.

The owner said that he is at KK and looking for ppl to adopt his maltese puppies, and he would like to give it away for free.

I email this guy because i'm interested in adopting. In his reply, he sound very sincere, as he would ask me how much time i could contribute to the puppy if i adopt 1. He also want to know if i have any experience with puppies b4.

Then i became suspicious, when he said he is no longer at KK, he is at australia, and i would have to pay the transportation fee. I replied and said sorry, i cannot adopt the puppies if they are not in KK right now.

Could be actually. Maybe he want to cheat on the transportation fees. This swindlers will try all ways and means to cheat others. Just becareful. If you find the person suspicious, then just forget about the deal and don't proceed.

For all expensive online purchase, make sure you go for COD (cash on delivery) method. At least u can inspect the good before paying a single sen. Alternatively, if you trying to purchase anything via www.lelong.com, you may opt for Safe Trade where u deposit the money with Lelong and Lelong will only release the money to the seller after you have received the good in proper condition. Also we must check the trade history and profile of the seller.

Recently my HB tried to purchas a laptop tray from Lelong and after deposited the money (RM90 only) into the seller a/c and drop him an email to confirm, the seller never reply at all. My HB then filed in an official complaints to Lelong and Lelong must have taken some action against the seller. After that, the seller returned the money to my HB.

Actually for all online purchases, always ensure that you find some sort of way to protect yourself from fraudulent sellers - Paypal, Ebay and all the popular shopping portals have anti-fraud policies which protect the buyer more than the seller in many instances (such as non-receipt of item and etc). If possible, do like what Bunny suggest, buy from only established sellers (sellers with good ratings, feedback and history) & COD.

The same goes for especially clothing and jewellery traders and such because most of the time, a lot of these traders run their online store via blogspot or other blogging sites and there is no way of knowing how they are in terms of quality, reliability and service. Stick to the ones that have been around for a while and are popular.

yes!

it is definatelyt a another form of cheating... there are lots of these type of transportation case...

so pls becareful.

for any adoption... its better to go for petfinder.my or other trusted organization.

cheers...

Have you guys ever considered adopting from animal rescues? We have seen pure breeds in pounds before - dalmations, cocker spaniels and such - and personally, I'd rather adopt from shelters and such then from individuals because some of these individuals run a puppy mill and are not genuine regarding "adoption" (like the guy who stays behind my house back in PJ).

Have you guys ever considered adopting from animal rescues? We have seen pure breeds in pounds before - dalmations, cocker spaniels and such - and personally, I'd rather adopt from shelters and such then from individuals because some of these individuals run a puppy mill and are not genuine regarding "adoption" (like the guy who stays behind my house back in PJ).

I thought about it before, I tried to contact SPCA at KK, but there was nobody answering the call. I asked some friends, they said the last activity they had was 2 years ago, probably nobody is active in SPCA now. I don't know besides SPCA, what other non-profit organizations there is for me to adopt pets. If there is, of course i would rather adopting than buying. I even heard that pets in petshop aren't very healthy, because they were treated in a bad way.

Rachel,

SPCA is active! I dunno where your friend got her source of info from. Every weekend, they will bring some dogs/cats to Ikano for adoption. They also frequently put up a column in The Star with photos of dogs/cats available for adoption.

Hubby adopted a dog from SPCA bout 2 years ago.

Then recently, we wanted to put two puppies to SPCA for adoption. They say ok but we need to donate some money to them and we are not allowed to go and visit the puppies.

Yeah, they are active, well in KL one.. not sure bout the KK.

Apart from SPCA, there is PAWS and now a place called Furry Friends Farm (or something like that). Maybe you can check those two out. :smile:

Even I got cheated when it comes to dog adoption! My husband and I were helping my family vet to adopt out a dog to good home and advertised in forums. A girl was very interested and came to the vet clinic. However the vet stressed that the dog have to be spayed which to be paid by the potential adopter. The girl agreed. She was boasting that she loves dogs more than her life and even shows her dogs pictures at home. The vet agreed for her to bring home the dog but to return next weekend for spaying. Instead she did not turned up. At the end, the vet checked and found out that all the contact and even address were all fake.

My husband and I felt so helpless and sorry after hearing this incident as we will never thought that this low life scum can resort to such dirty tactics. I am so heartache if this beautiful dog ever ends up in puppy milling.

Lesson well learnt: Spay the dog before sending it to good home. This low life lurks in forums and always look for free things and opportunity. For those who wanted to buy puppy, my advice is go directly to the breeder, look at the litter, access their environment to see if they are miller or genuine breeder and pay on the spot to get your puppy. Never do it through bank account as they can always give you the fake pictures.

Jenni, so sorry to hear of your experience. What shelters do is spay first before adoption or they won't let you take the dog back.

My parents and I have never adopted pets before; we just picked up strays and it so happened that the strays we picked up were always pregnant. What we usually do is give the puppies to 1) people we know or 2) people who live nearby on the condition that we can do a "silent" visit in the first few months (just go to the house and see the dog). When my dad gave away one of our dogs (without my mum's knowledge - she got pissed at him), she called up PAWS/SPCA (he sent the dog there) and asked about her only to be told that someone had adopted her. My mum demanded to know more about the owner, where the owner lived and etc to do a follow-up. They didn't want to give her the address but she insisted because she didn't want our dog to go to a bad home (like her previous owner who dumped her by the road and all). She went to the house (big bungalow with two other dogs), and saw my dog (from the car) happily playing with the new owner & the other two dogs, and such. So we were satisfied.

I have had incidents where people come to my parents wanting to adopt our puppies and then in the end, turn out to be "nightmares". For example, this boy was interested in a stray puppy we had rescued and my parents decided to let him adopt it. I didn't approved because the boy was what I would call "hangat hangat tahi ayam" and didn't look serious. I told my parents that it wasn't a good idea to give the puppy to him because the boy's parents have never taken care of a dog before, the boy doesn't know anything and puppies need A LOT of work/attention and so forth. But they didn't want to listen to me and gave the puppy to him anyway.

True enough, after letting him take the puppy home, about one to two weeks later, he and his parents came to the house and asked for another puppy (as if I run a shelter or shop). Even asked if we could let him adopt one of our three dogs! When my mum asked them what happened to the puppy they gave him, they went "Oh, that one ran away, cannot control, the puppy is naughty, etc, etc". I told my mum to tell them no and to tell them off - ingat puppy so senang to jaga, no need to discipline and that it's their fault for allowing the puppy to run away NOT the puppy's fault. =.=

Mabel is right. It's definitely not easy to take care of dogs. I had to give mine away coz I'm pregnant and coz before I got pregnant they're always sleeping with me on my bed so I can't risk my baby's life. Plus I had a dog and her puppy. My dog is a very jealous dog so I don't wanna see my dog harming my baby (you know how when your love and attn is divided to your baby). If you ask me to leave my dog and puppy outside, I won't coz so 'kelian'. So I'd rather give them to trusted friends knowing that they have a good home and will be well taken care of. I still miss them a lot!

I have a dog for 3 years and been sleeping on my bed which I need to retrain to sleep on his bedding soon. Since I am planning for a baby next year, my husband suggested that he will take care of the dog and I will on the baby. Both of us cant bear to give away our dog to others coz of the feeling we both had on him. He was a good dog, independent and a companion to us. I just hope it turn up good for all. :wub: