Sign in to follow this  
uniquesoul

Is it a good thing to get pregnant?

Hey girls,

Well yeah that's what I'm doing telling her to turn. Her head's definitely well and good down under :tongue: Well I don't really have much of a back pain but I do feel kinda breathless these days especially when the weather's hot like today!! 39 degress sigh...and I feel nauseous as well just like I'm having morning sickness again but have already checked with my gynae and she said it's normal. Have to cross my fingers and hope that baby Chloe's gonna be a good girl and turn! If not I'm gonna spank her butt when she comes out LOL...wonder if that works if I tell her that hahaha..

omigod and i tot i was the only one.. breathless usually i feel when i get the BH, and lately, after my morning meal (of bread and nestum) i feel nauseous the whole day, and really hv no appetite for lunch, so i resort to eating 'asam' like i used to during the 1st 3 months... its like morning sickness is making a huge comeback huh.. and the heartburns are really not helping at all... somehow eating something sweet helps to soothe the heartburn though

But some ppl said that if you did natural birth, your private part will not be the same like it used to. Tht's abit disappointing.

I'm only worried about incontinence for the long term.

If it's the hb who's complaining about private part not being the same like it used to, he needs some serious spanking coz after all, he's partly responsible for it. :lol:

eventually i did told her i'll beat beat her backside when she;s out, cos at one time she's kicking real hard. i find that my hb talks to her more often than i do, and its funny every time he ask what is she doing inside..

eventually i did told her i'll beat beat her backside when she;s out, cos at one time she's kicking real hard. i find that my hb talks to her more often than i do, and its funny every time he ask what is she doing inside..

LOL

my HB gets worried over my BH & baby kicks that he scolds him sometimes, but i scold my HB back.. dont allow him to say anything negative to our baby

Meiteoh, my HB even complains how we can be 'intimate' as last time, so again i like to remind him that it is all due to his 'works'

Hm..guess he has done a great job also. Proves that nothing';s wrong wif both party's baby factory right? My cousin use to tell me that life for a married couple would be merrier with kids around. If not, things will turn plain and dull..

garezma,

Hmm yeah it's pretty annoying to have the morning sickness experience again. But luckily I don't have heart burn. Anyway won't asam be bad for the baby? Well.. I know at the start I did take it but not in huge amounts. When my mom found out I got a lot of nagging lol..so now I won't touch it. I'm ok after drinking juice.

I have cravings for asam and jeruk lately as well, but after reading the news of the recalled and ban preserved stuff due to excessive lead content, I dun dare to eat la.

The only junk food I eat are muruku, chocolates and 100 Plus in small quantities.

I've had 3 - 4 Big Macs so far and lately, I've gotten free McD vouchers and my hb has been bugging me to go eat McD though he's not a McD lover ( he just can't look at vouchers and NOT SPEND THEM!!! ). I'm seriously consider stuffing him with 1 McD burger a week just to shut him up but practise self restraint of not eating it at the same time. LOL!

garezma,

Hmm yeah it's pretty annoying to have the morning sickness experience again. But luckily I don't have heart burn. Anyway won't asam be bad for the baby? Well.. I know at the start I did take it but not in huge amounts. When my mom found out I got a lot of nagging lol..so now I won't touch it. I'm ok after drinking juice.

yeah asam in small quantities, and i dont make it a habit, though i love it

Marlene,

That's right! All these made in China stuff LOL... Oh well I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

qarezma,

Well I guess having asaam in small quantities won'e be very bad? But as Marlene said, there's excessive lead content and we don't know how much is being used for 1 asam. But I'm sure you'll limit yourself anyway :smile: