Sign in to follow this  
uniquesoul

Is it a good thing to get pregnant?

uniqusoul,

How were your test results?? I guess all's good since you haven't mentioned anything :smile: Anyway I have been having a bad headache for the past few days but I'm not sure if it's linked to my tonsilitis. It gets worse when I bend down to take things.

yea..guess my results is ok.as the gynae didnt call. actually i'm suffering headache since few days ago too. the doc only gave me panadols..sighzz

I has been married for abt 9 months & this month just start to TTC... I donno being pregnant is good or not but one things I was believed is if u really needs something u always dream for then when u get you will be very grateful but at the sametime u will have the scary feeling of losing...

But so far I saw all my friend's pregnant experiences I can said they are happy that they had pregnant although some is "Unexpected" pregnancy. :biggrin:

hi wsyrinrin.. do u mean your preg now? sometimes parents in law does put the preasure on u huh? they always ask when ur getting 1 this and that..i think when u do not expect for things, tht thing will appear out of sudden..

Hi Uniquesoul,

Sorry for the late reply... I am TTC now & wating to be test as period will due very soon... hope can get good news la...

My IL parent never pressure me & both I & HB wan to get use to marriage life 1st b4 getting bb lo... now we think we r ready so start TTC :biggrin:

i got pregnant after 3 months trying but lost it 2 months later. Me and hb wana let things come naturally and therefore we dont even have to prepare anything to get conceived. I was so surprised and happy after i saw 2 lines from my pregnancy tester, and i remember i asked my hb to come and check for me too. How sweet is it when it reminds me... I alwaz thought it's not easy to get conceived due to our hectic work schedule but God blessed us with it. Even thought God took away from me now, i still believe He has His own plan for me and i will still ramain faithful. Being pregnant is great and i really missed the feeling so much. :( Just like wat mentioned by pinky@brain, it's a bond that husband and wife can share further & it really improves our r/ship.

Ohh *hugss* Jacqline so sorry to hear this but I like ur positive thinking :smile: Wish u all the best for the TTCing

uniquesoul,

If you can stand the pain then don't eat the panadol. Unless if you really cannot and it's affecting your work or daily routine then take it.

uniquesoul,

It's definitely normal to feel realy tired during pregnancy. I yawn a lot during the day but don't really feel like sleeping but during the night I'll be sleepy really early especially when I've been out the whole day.

i slept almost all through my 1st trimester. i spend probably ten to twelve hours for night sleeping, and 2hours nap in the evening. :cool: yet, i still feel tired.

yeap, can imagine if u are working...cos even im not working, it is so san fu for me.. Plus bad vomitting, i feel so weak and tired everday in 1st trimester.

Hi mummies,

Everyone seems to be sleeping a lot during their first trimester. As for me, I feel tired but i can only nap for 1/2 - 1 hr in the afternoon. In the night, I usually go to bed around 12 but the sleep is not peaceful. Got to pee la or just suddenly wake up and cant sleep again. It's rather annoying. The next day (actually since week 6) I feel very much like a sotong. :wacko3: soggy and moody. I know it sound a little pathetic but i dont know how to make myself energized. My mind seems to be blank all the time. Plus my hb is based in shanghai and I am home with my parents and siblings. I guess the distance is one of the reasons. :angry:

ooppsss.. i got carried away. Out of the topic... :) sorry.

ifUip8.png

SJt3p8.png

mummy_yen,

Well I'm also like you coz I'm not used to taking naps in the afternoon. But sometimes I force myself to sleep, listen to some music or watch some TVB series hehehe. I normally hit the sack by 9.30 pm coz I feel so drained. and like you I wake up many times to pee and sometimes cna't fall back to sleep. It's still the same now. Sometimes even worse if my HB has a blocked nose he tends to snore then I lagi cannot sleep!! Then I ry to count sheeps and after awhile I'll fall asleep. If not drink a cup of warm milk. At least during your first sem now you're with your parents and siblings so there's someone home with you can chit chat. For me during the day my HB is away at work then when he comes back we have dinner and then watch a bit of tv and I wanna sleep already. Now that I'm back in KL and he's in Melb it's a bit hard too LOL coz I miss him a lot and we don't use the webcam either.. just sms, msn and talk on the phone. But luckily day time got my mom accompany me so still alright. In fact I'd rather be out doing some shopping but then now got H1N1 my mom don't really like me going out so much LOL though I still do but with a mask..

hey diana, i do wish this influenza dissapear fast, its so annoying and its a real threat for high risk ppl like us eh? i do wear a mask when i goes shopping too.

Recently i heard frm friends and old ppl around me that, we, preg ladies should just go ahead for any food that we crave. They said its bcoz that the baby wants the food so much, which makes you crave for that particular food. i wonder what is it gotta do wif the baby? :lol: So do you crave for any particular food at this time?

uniquesoul,

Hahah yeah this influenza is bad for us but I guess with special care taken it should be fine. Another thing why my mom don't really like me to go out coz scared got people will rob me or pul my handbag and make me fall down especially now that I'm pregnant so a lot of places she will drop me off and for shopping complexes she will ask me to park at valet haha..

Well that's what people say la if you crave for food then you have to eat it if not next time your baby always drool. my 1st trimester I always crave for a lot of malaysian food hehe then now I don't crave for a lot but occasionally I feel like cakes and cempedak haha.. How about yourself?

erm... guess i'm beginning to love sweet stuff. the doc said it might be a girl..normally i go 4 chocs, apples,ice-cream, and umm..my appetite is improving.. so i have to eat whatever i see,so that i can put on weight. :lol:

erm... guess i'm beginning to love sweet stuff. the doc said it might be a girl..normally i go 4 chocs, apples,ice-cream, and umm..my appetite is improving.. so i have to eat whatever i see,so that i can put on weight. :lol:

When I was carrying Jaylene, I also love ice cream, dark choc and desserts like durian cheesecake, etc... Hahaha... So those who carry BB gal will prefers sweet stuff??

uniquesoul & bunnyNwife,

Yes normally if you crave for sweet stuff means you're carrying a girl hehe that's what happened to me.. During my 1st trimester until now i will prefer sweet stuff like juices, mooncake, red bean pau, i don't really crave for anything salty. But i guess now every morning i get my dose of fresh fruit juice so i don't crave as much haha but like i said i will wanna eat cake.

uniquesoul,

Haha doesn't really matter.. But it'll have to be at least 2 yrs later for the next one LOL