Dear All

Can anyone recommend a decent bridal photo shop for wedding album in Melaka?

Please share available package and the service provided

Appreciate if someone can PM me or email me :)

Many thanks!

Dear All

Many thanks!

hello...i'm from melaka...and i'm rejecting bridal palace (beside public bank in melaka raya). although their wedding gown really looks very classy and elegant (those display), but it is all designer collection and ... the photographer and make up not up to the beat yet (at least for me). photographer..the photo really really really looks NORMAL!!! :dash2:

the make up....they dont even do a simple make up for guy??? :wacko3: and the result...the guy looks exactly the same as you see in person...i mean really no make up and dont even do some hair spray, hair setting etc..NONE!! :wacko3:

hello...i'm from melaka...and i'm rejecting bridal palace (beside public bank in melaka raya). although their wedding gown really looks very classy and elegant (those display), but it is all designer collection and ... the photographer and make up not up to the beat yet (at least for me). photographer..the photo really really really looks NORMAL!!! :dash2:

the make up....they dont even do a simple make up for guy??? :wacko3: and the result...the guy looks exactly the same as you see in person...i mean really no make up and dont even do some hair spray, hair setting etc..NONE!! :wacko3:

Dear All

Many thanks!

Hi Silence,

their focus is on the bride actually and not the groom ... yeah as I can see most of the bridal shop does put a little bit of powder and help to style the groom hair but bridal place don't do it and the groom will have to do it themself :(

Dear All

Many thanks!

i totally agree with u! here is my problem:

1. my problem is, i have signed the 3888 package, my fren signed the 2888 drg fair, but her package is better than mine..when i request the same, they refused to give me...they even discount 288 for her, means is 2600, and they will lent her a super vip gown for ps.

2. the day i ps, got another couple also, coz they only have one studio..it delay the outdoor time till 6pm ++, imagined, 6pm++..where else can i go for outdoor?? so only got for those nearby de....

3. make sure u do a lot research before u ps, coz they really dun know how to teach u posing....if u 100% depends on them, u will totally disappointed as the pose will be very "kaku"...luckily i do the reserch before, i show the sample to them...only i will get what i want.

4. ok, now is design part. i get my sample photo, i told them i wan is simple, elegant....i think the word 'simple" for them is nothing....i get my design last wed...totally failed! they seems never do any design, just simply put the picture in it....really omg....my first reaction c the design is 'ha", instead of 'wow"....coz my hubby is graphic designer, he lagi kenot accept....already ask them to redo all....

hope this will be the last...