Hi all,

Seems like there are a lot of Venus bride and SG bride.

Does anyone notice the above mention shop? It just next 2 shops from the Venus.

I had signed up with this shop and getting the Very good :biggrin: services from them. Also this is the cheapest package I can get from few shortlisted BS like Dgio, Dawn and other shops (forget about the name :blush: ).

Last but no least, highly recommended for those brides which are tight budget...

Regards

Fion

Hi all,

I had signed up with this shop and getting the Very good :biggrin: services from them. Also this is the cheapest package I can get from few shortlisted BS like Dgio, Dawn and other shops (forget about the name :blush: ).

Last but no least, highly recommended for those brides which are tight budget...

Regards

Fion

care to share what is your package details??

how's the gowns like??

Hi all,

Regards

Fion

can share with me , what they offer for u .. thanks

my email: ncyan500@gmail.com

Hi Fion,

I'm thinking to sign up with J & J Wedding Collection also ler, I just found them last Sunday. Yes, agreed with what you said. They provided good services and cheapest package, but when will be your photo shooting date? Do you know anyone did comment on this shop? I'm worrying on their quality only. hehe....

So happy to found someone here to share this information with me. Please let me know about their quality and professional if anyone was taken wedding pictures @ J & J Wedding Collection.

Thank you very much.

Jamie

Hi all,

Regards

Fion

Hi all,

Regards

Fion

Hi Fion

I'm looking for budget wedding package in JB. Planning to sign up below 3k package because i already expect i will add in photo pieces, end up sure is 3k plus de.

Mind to share ur package wt me? U take the photo already?

my email is connietf84@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you.

Hi all,

Regards

Fion

Hi Fion

I'm looking for budget wedding package in JB. Planning to sign up below 3k package because i already expect i will add in photo pieces, end up sure is 3k plus de.

Thank you.

Hi Fion,

Mind to share ur wedding photo with me ?

my email is jyclyhn@yahoo.com

Hi Connie,

hv u sign up any plan ??

mind to share with me ur package ??

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

Regards

Fion

Hi Fion

Thank you.

Hi Fion,

Mind to share ur wedding photo with me ?

my email is jyclyhn@yahoo.com

Hi Connie,

hv u sign up any plan ??

mind to share with me ur package ??

Thanks in advance

Hi jyclyhn

i not yet sign any plan but last sunday i did went to prefect wedding studio in taman sentosa do survey. the package offered by them is quite fix to me need and they very patience to explain to me. u can look for michelle. she will adjust the package based on your need. however, i did not sign with them that day because wld like to compare another two bridal studio. how abt u? hv u gone any bridal studio and ask?

hi all, i also just signed up with J & J. i went to see other bridal shops and happened to passby this bridal, attracted by it's gowns on display. i signed up on the same day cause deal was good. service was good too. although their shop dont look as grand as others such as the neaby venus and sg bridal but we still went ahead to sign. hopefully everything turns out fine!

anyone else? please share! thanks!

hi all, i also just signed up with J & J. i went to see other bridal shops and happened to passby this bridal, attracted by it's gowns on display. i signed up on the same day cause deal was good. service was good too. although their shop dont look as grand as others such as the neaby venus and sg bridal but we still went ahead to sign. hopefully everything turns out fine!

anyone else? please share! thanks!

Hi w3ngal

care to share with me , what they offer you .. thanks

my email = gyl_janice@hotmail.com

regards.