Jack Lee

I am looking for a luxury wedding car, how to find ?

Does anyone know where can I find a luxury car for my wedding ? Need Urgently...

Hi All, :blink:

Thanks for providing me with all the info, found a person that could rent me a S class for RM 2300 for the whole day with driver. You guys can contact him also at 016-2063336. Email: chow_kamun@yahoo.com

Thanks again.

Cheers :cheers:

Does anyone know where can I find a luxury car for my wedding ? Need Urgently...

Hi Jack Lee,

Maybe you could try calling this car rental person... his name is Rashie and contact number is 016 2014001 o 03 21415795. But he's not cheap but his car is merz come wif drivers ... n it's for like 7 hrs o so...

Cheers,

Thanks for providing me with all the info, found a person that could rent me a S class for RM 2300 for the whole day with driver. You guys can contact him also at 016-2063336. Email: chow_kamun@yahoo.com

Thanks again.

Hi Jack,

I did a call to Mr Chow and he gave a great offer to me if I rent for 2 days ( Less than RM 4k ). By the way, he had a BMW 5 series which wanna to rent out also. And now, me and my husband no need to worry about the wedding car. Very appreciate your info. Thanks alot.

Yuit lai

Hi,

Does Mr Chow has a Mercedes E Class for rent as well??

Jason

Thanks again.

Hi Jack,

I did a call to Mr Chow and he gave a great offer to me if I rent for 2 days ( Less than RM 4k ). By the way, he had a BMW 5 series which wanna to rent out also. And now, me and my husband no need to worry about the wedding car. Very appreciate your info. Thanks alot.

Yuit lai

Hi,

Does Mr Chow has a Mercedes E Class for rent as well??

Jason

:cool: Hi Jason, What I know is he only have a Merz with S class, other than that, I'm not very sure. You can call him or email him if you like to know more. But one thing i'm very sure is, his rental price definitely lesser than market price. He knew our constraints for the wedding cost. This is what I like Cool :) :cool: :cool:

Thanks again.

Hi Jack,

Yuit lai

Thanks again.

Hi, Some Wedding Cars Rental's bunting hang along SS2 bridal shop road.

I heard the price is quite reasonable for LUXURY CAR 010-220 6900.

I'm looking for wedding on 23/1/10 and 24/1/10 in penang.Any info? Thanks.My contact no is 012-5106190.

You can refer to the website below. There are some pictures for you to review if you're interested.

www.weddingcars.com.my

Wedding Car Rental

Thanks.

Thanks again.

Hi Jack,

Yuit lai

I rented this car for my wedding..

gallery_24219_418_106597.gif

www.weddingcars.com.my

+

+

Mercedes and BMW as wedding cars are sooooooooooo common :lol: There's nothing surprising in using these cars anymore. Now...If you want a totally 'Killer' Wedding Car...you can consider this super long and impressive Cadillac.

Limo-AmandaSax.jpg

I sat inside it. My my..the car is wonderful!! The photographer suggested that I climb up on the car roof with my Saxophone and pose on the roof! :lol: hehehe....I dared not.

If you want to see this close up, go to Prince Hotel KL this Saturday and Sunday from 12noon-5pm. Prince hotel is hosting a wedding Fair on these 2 days. I will be performing on the Saxophone together with my Band members.I will introduce you to the Limo Owner personally too. I will be at the Ballroom entrance most of the time. You can't miss me. I am the only female Saxophonist! :lol:

You will see how impressive this car is when you see it up close. See you there.

Best of All i think will be better if we choose W124 Mercedes Limousine (Same as used by Agong Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin). You may call owner at 016-3383334 rate quite cheap compared to all listed here. I think he charge around 1500 - 1800 for 10hrs and he always flexible.

25049610045_large.jpg

25049610046_large.jpg