piggy

Sime Darby Convention Centre

Hi,

I've something to share with all. Here are some pics I got from a brochure i took during a bridal fair( and it's long time ago). I took this during early March 2006. For more info,plz call them at 03-20893688. E-Mail: enquiries.sdcc@simedarby.com.

Their menu prices(for year 2006) start from RM788++, RM888++, RM988++

Just thought of sharing with you all this nice convention centre located at Bukit Kiara. :)

PIC 01 - overview

post-31-1164651702.jpg

Edited by fusionista

I have never attended any dinner there but I went there for a seminar before. That place is huge! It was still very new when i went there that time and the decor was not quite set up yet. But then i think with the right decor, this place will look nice.

I just attended the open house buffet at this place last Monday & Tuesday...:)

Ya, must admit very nice ballroom & deco oso nice...too bad i didn't shoot any pics there...The place is quite easy to look for & they hv plenty parking as well. Parking rate charge RM3 per entry.

The ballroom is spacious & fill will nice lamp & deco...The food i had the other day is local buffett where they serve satay, nasi lemak, roast lamb, char kuey teow, etc...taste quite ok wo....

for those who hv big banquet can consider this place...

i personally went to check out the place about 2 months back. the place is actually quite nice and i wanted to have my banquet there but the service of one of the salesperson there was not very good so in the end i didn't book it.

their package is not too bad. here is a brief summary of their package :

1. Complimentary use of 1 LCD projector

2. Free flow of Coke and Sprite during dinner

3. Complimentary corkage for wine

4. Special rate for Bridal Couture by Eric Choong

5. Special rate for photography session

6. Complimentary car park for guests

if u have more than 60 tables / 600 guests, additional perks are :

1. flower arch at main entrance

2. 70% complimentary wedding invitation card (their vendor is sunflowers at ikano)

other information (approximate price given) :

1. liquor corkage = rm30++

2. beer corkage = rm450++

3. menu price = rm888++ , rm988++ and rm1088++ (for weekday menu price = rm838++)

if u guys need the details, just pm me for details.

Hi all,

i do have the latest menu and their grand ballrooms photos. can PM me if you are interested !

i duno how to paste the photos here ler..... :P

hi all, just want to highlight to you that the complimentary use of the hospitality suite mentioned in the package is as day use only, means no overnight stay like the other hotels... just in case you are not aware of it... coz I also thought it was overnight stay, but when asked, it's not..

Hi Tibetd,

Could you please post the SDCC package details please to ameliafooss@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Hi all,

i do have the latest menu and their grand ballrooms photos. can PM me if you are interested !

Hi all,

Hello, can you send to me as well at peyyeng@gmail.com. Merci!

Hi all,

hi tibetd,

can you sent me the grand ballroom photo + the quotation/menu to lf_denise@hotmail.com?

Thanks in advance!

i personally went to check out the place about 2 months back. the place is actually quite nice and i wanted to have my banquet there but the service of one of the salesperson there was not very good so in the end i didn't book it.

2. 70% complimentary wedding invitation card (their vendor is sunflowers at ikano)

3. menu price = rm888++ , rm988++ and rm1088++ (for weekday menu price = rm838++)

Hi Bubpeb,

I'm interested to know the quotation. Can email me at lf_denise@hotmail.com?

Many thanks in advance!

hi bubpeb, can you please let me know who is the salesperson that you liased with whose service wasn't that good?

HI all,

Went there last Saturday. Met with Joyce. he hall looks quite new. annd the ceiling is very high.. so it looked grand and spacious... The only thing is that they can only provide basic decor as they dont hire any interior designer to work with them.. But overall the place is quite nice .. saw that their foyer in front of the ballroom also quite big so considering to have our ceremony there.. but they've never had anyone doing their ceremony there before so waiting for Joyce to asked her manager and quote us the price.. If it's ok, then we'll take the place :)

Praise God for everything

Cheers...

Hi Anny,

Do you have the quotation with you? Can you share with me? tlytang@gmail.com

Hi there Tang,

I have the quotes with me as well. Check your mail box. :)

Regards.

aiks.. sorry late reply.. didn't check this thread :P

hippo123 : i have emailed the package to ur email!

wanyee : have pm'ed u the salesperson name... not too nice to post it here.. just in case she has improved :)

Hi Bubpeb,

I'm looking at Sime Darby Convention Centre for my wedding banquet early next year. Have not been to the place yet. Glad to have your brief summary info. Besides these, any more details that you could share please?

If anyone of you have hosted your wedding banquet there, appreciate your feedback on the package, environment and food.