Alex & Alycia

My PS photo (unedited) from LV's

Hi Alycia,

Can i know your package price and have the link to view your lovely photo as well.. Thank you very much.. :lol:

Hi Alycia,

Can i know your package price and have the link to view your lovely photo as well.. Thank you very much..

Hi ntheng,

cant find ur email address...

my initial package's RM3388

regards,

alycia

Very nice... I'm going to have ps this saturday, LV, too...

Very excited now... Any things need to bring ar???

My email is : esther_ypy@yahoo.com

Hi EstherYong,

sorry for my late reply..

how's ur ps goin ya?

Hope u have a great time during ur ps...

regards,

alycia

Dear all,

Sorry for my late-late reply. HAd been busy for my marriage arrangement and preparations. Since it's hard for me to constantly keep track and monitor my thread, I'd decided to post my link (first pre-wedding photography @ Malacca) here to share with everyone. Please do leave me a comment and sign our guestbook ya. Much appreciated.

Here you go... Click here!

p/s:

stay tune for out second pre-wedding photography taken at Genting Highlands~

here's a sypnosis of my second pre-wedding potograph @ GH... more coming soon~

img0531j.jpg

Outdoor @ Genting

this photo was taken by the roadside. we were sitting on the road snapping, snapping & snapping like crazy. and we receive much blessing from road passer, LOL

Regards,

Alycia

Dear all,

I'd went thru the photo selection process..

and yay, very happy to get back the softcopy, although unedited..

m still eagerly awaiting the edited and designed copy :P

would like to share with all of you my PS photo...

leave me ur email if you would like to view my photo ya :D

~ promise to sign our guestbook ya :P

special thanks to my photographer, Raymond

and make up artist Yen Roo who dedicated their time and effort during our PS

here's some sypnosis of my pre-wedding potograph... there's more in my album :P

r0174221c.jpg

Outdoor @ Malacca (St. John's Fort)

r017510.jpg

Outdoor @ Malacca (The Baba House)

r017585.jpg

Outdoor @ Malacca (along Jonker walk)

r018057.jpg

Indoor @ LV's Studio

this is my favorite photo.. hahhaha

specially requested our PG, Raymond to do it for us.. i told Raymond I wan my hubby to jump... hahaha

r018181.jpg

Indoor @ LV's Studio (Special effect - artzsy make up)

r018230.jpg

One of our MV's

Regards,

Alycia

Hi Alycia,

How many copies of softcopy do your BS returne to you (exlude the softcopy of the album)? If yes, how they return it to you....is already included in your package or negotiate with them? My BS not return it to me (exlude the softcopy of the album), so very sad.....

Hi Alycia,

How many copies of softcopy do your BS returne to you (exlude the softcopy of the album)? If yes, how they return it to you....is already included in your package or negotiate with them? My BS not return it to me (exlude the softcopy of the album), so very sad.....

Hi choogoh,

most BS dun return the softcopy except u manage to make them do so before sign up ur package

else u'll ve to pay for it during photo selection

ermm... my package a bit complicated, hope u get it (^^,)

my initial package only returns those poses I selected (means in album, in our case is 60poses)..

then during photo selection, we top up 2.1K for another 69poses

out of the 69poses (top up), 30 goes into the album, the balance 39poses we get back in softcopy only.

so round up, each poses we bought at abt RM30 (disregard in or not in album)

which BS did u sign up with? mind to share?

regards,

alycia

Hi Alycia,

Hi choogoh,

most BS dun return the softcopy except u manage to make them do so before sign up ur package

else u'll ve to pay for it during photo selection

ermm... my package a bit complicated, hope u get it (^^,)

my initial package only returns those poses I selected (means in album, in our case is 60poses)..

then during photo selection, we top up 2.1K for another 69poses

out of the 69poses (top up), 30 goes into the album, the balance 39poses we get back in softcopy only.

so round up, each poses we bought at abt RM30 (disregard in or not in album)

which BS did u sign up with? mind to share?

regards,

alycia

Hi Alycia,

I signed up the package at The Touch Wedding @ Klang branch....I'm not realise that the softcopy is sooooooooooooo important to me by the time i signed up but until when I was selected my photo that is totally 40 poses that i can choose for my package (30 poses for big album, 10 poses for small album), very sadddddddddd that all others nice nice photos canot be selected and not even get back the softcopy......I was tried to request from them last week when i went to view my photo design..........but finally ends up with "NO"..........

What can i do to get back my softcopy?????????? They charge me RM50 per poses for the softcopy only....SOOOOOO expensive.....

Please help!!!!!!!!!

Hi Alycia,

I signed up the package at The Touch Wedding @ Klang branch....I'm not realise that the softcopy is sooooooooooooo important to me by the time i signed up but until when I was selected my photo that is totally 40 poses that i can choose for my package (30 poses for big album, 10 poses for small album), very sadddddddddd that all others nice nice photos canot be selected and not even get back the softcopy......I was tried to request from them last week when i went to view my photo design..........but finally ends up with "NO"..........

What can i do to get back my softcopy?????????? They charge me RM50 per poses for the softcopy only....SOOOOOO expensive.....

Please help!!!!!!!!!

Hi choogoh,

my BS is LV (same group as Touch)

how many poses tat u wanna get back in total?

if u r considering to buy back all softcopy, they mayb'll give u a special price..

the lowest i get is RM18/poses when i tried to negotiate during my last photo selection

but there's condition, we muz take at least 80% of the poses

tat means, if we total have 300poses, 80%=240poses x RM18 = RM4320

try to negotiate with ur SA, i think the price is negotiable...

but before that u got to know ur budget and work within it...

i guess there's no point burning ur pocket b'cuz of it

cuz u can always take the photo again...

regards,

alycia

Hi Alycia,

Please help!!!!!!!!!

Hi choogoh,

my BS is LV (same group as Touch)

how many poses tat u wanna get back in total?

if u r considering to buy back all softcopy, they mayb'll give u a special price..

the lowest i get is RM18/poses when i tried to negotiate during my last photo selection

but there's condition, we muz take at least 80% of the poses

tat means, if we total have 300poses, 80%=240poses x RM18 = RM4320

try to negotiate with ur SA, i think the price is negotiable...

but before that u got to know ur budget and work within it...

i guess there's no point burning ur pocket b'cuz of it

cuz u can always take the photo again...

regards,

alycia

Hi Alycia,

I'm considering to get back some of my softcopy ~100 poses only....if the price is RM10 per pose then is reasonable....i will pay for it...if like what u said we have to get at least 80% of our total photo, then I will said "NO" coz is too expensive for me......> 4k wo...I just want to keep more photos as a memories....

Thank you very much for your respond.

Anyone got experience b4 for requested the softcopy return (excluded the album softcopy) after signed up the package.....please share here.......thanks

Hi Alycia,

I'm considering to get back some of my softcopy ~100 poses only....if the price is RM10 per pose then is reasonable....i will pay for it...if like what u said we have to get at least 80% of our total photo, then I will said "NO" coz is too expensive for me......> 4k wo...I just want to keep more photos as a memories....

Thank you very much for your respond.

Anyone got experience b4 for requested the softcopy return (excluded the album softcopy) after signed up the package.....please share here.......thanks

Hi choogoh,

that's what my SA quoted me last time, there might be changes and different branch and SA quoted differently..

you probably can try to discuss it with ur SA

good luck

Regards,

Alycia