jo liew

Passion Road, Jln Yap Kwan Seng

Hi all,

Did anyone had / going to have their wedding at Passion Road? Mind to share your experience with me as I am considering this place. Thanks!

Jo

Hi all,

Did anyone had / going to have their wedding at Passion Road? Mind to share your experience with me as I am considering this place. Thanks!

Jo

Hi Jo.. I can email you the quotation and picture to you.. Please giv me your email address ..

THanks

Hi jo liew,

i will share with u some photos after my wedding party soon. keep tuning in :D

Hi all,

Jo

Hi Jo.. I can email you the quotation and picture to you.. Please giv me your email address ..

THanks

Hi Hanz,

do u mind if u email the details as well? im actually also pretty interested in this place but if my in-laws are a bit more traditional, im afraid i might have to have 2 dinners instead! :lol:

Hi Han,

Can you email me your quote to mybigbell at gmail.com.

Thank you

Hi all,

Jo

THanks

Hi Hanz,

do u mind if u email the details as well? im actually also pretty interested in this place but if my in-laws are a bit more traditional, im afraid i might have to have 2 dinners instead! :lol:

Hi.. Do drop down your email address so that i can email u the detail ya .. Thanks

regards,

Han

Hanz - Sorry for the late reply. Didn't notice that there is a reply in this topic. I have in fact booked Passion Road for my wedding in May 2010. Anyway, would you mind to share the photos with me so I can have better idea on how to decorate this place? My email add is liew.waiping@gmail.com. Thanks

Venven81 - I went to pay the deposit last week and understand from Vincent that the decor on the week before was very nice. Believe that it was your wedding. Would appreciate if you could share the photos with me too. Thanks

hi jo liew, im not sure whether vincent meant my wedding but i will share some photos with u once i get them from my photographers.

i was down with dengue fever since my wedding party and still recuperating..... hmm....

hi all,

can anyone tell me about passion road restaurant?cos i want to have my wedding dinner at passion road...thanks

hi evelynlau.. Do u hav the quotation for passion road ady ? If you need it do drop ur email here so i can send you .. Thanks

Hi all,

What type of food does Passion Road serves? Do you know if it can cater for 150 pax?

Thanks!

They serve Asian and Western .. Buffet style or sit down .. If you need anythin mayb u can drop down ur email so that i can send u quotation ..

hi ! everyone ,

juz wondering is the food under passion road package enough for guest?

i mean choices & quantity ar? and only welcome drinks is it enough for whole nite? do i need to top up for soft drinks ?

of coz still got wine ..

quite worry all this detail ...

bty , pls share with me anythg tat i can nego with them ? such like decoration i feel like a bit expensive ... hv to top up RM1K ..

and the food hv abt 12 dishes .. will the guest feel very little of the food ? if anyone who had experience before pls share with me ..

thks!!!!

:wacko3: :wacko3:

Hi eri1

Mind to share your photo with me... foongching12@yahoo.com

Decided to choose passion road for my wedding (oct 2010)

Did you all do it at outdoor @ garden area or indoor (with air-con)

I like the outdoor so much but concern about the weather will be too warm, make-up also melt.

Any1 can give some opinion??? So confuse now :(

dear venven81 n hieky21,

can send me d pics n quotations ah?

yenna82@yahoo.com

Hi hieky21 & venven81,

Am falling in love with Passion Road too, plannin to have my wedding there too so pls share your comments and quotations too... yeelin.yap@gmail.com .. number of pax probably around 150-200 lor...

many thanks...

angeLoVe - For 150-200 pax, you will definitely need to separate into both indoor & outdoor, or pay more for the canopy. Pricing wise it is actually very reasonable, I mean for garden wedding, the cheapest that I can get in KL.

terry_ching - I am having 90 pax only, so all will be outdoor. Plus I still have enough space for the dance floor. Dropped by PR before during night time and it's surprisingly cool, so you dun hv to woryy bout the weather. Bear in mind that the seating capacity of indoor is very limited.

poohpooh - according to the PIC, if you're choosing buffet, they can prepare food for 75pax while you hv 90 pax of guest. So if you have 90 guest and paying for food of 90 pax, it's definitely more than enough. Re no of items, I have actually add on few more items by paying extra. For the beverage, you can always request them to serve plain water or ice water for free, i dun thk it would be a problem. else you can brg in own soft drinks to be served. Decor wise i still think that it's reasonable cos am paying bout 2k for the transparent canopy and other floral arrangement. What they are offering in the package is actually good enough already, so it shdnt be a problem if you dont want to top up.

angeLoVe - For 150-200 pax, you will definitely need to separate into both indoor & outdoor, or pay more for the canopy. Pricing wise it is actually very reasonable, I mean for garden wedding, the cheapest that I can get in KL.

terry_ching - I am having 90 pax only, so all will be outdoor. Plus I still have enough space for the dance floor. Dropped by PR before during night time and it's surprisingly cool, so you dun hv to woryy bout the weather. Bear in mind that the seating capacity of indoor is very limited.

poohpooh - according to the PIC, if you're choosing buffet, they can prepare food for 75pax while you hv 90 pax of guest. So if you have 90 guest and paying for food of 90 pax, it's definitely more than enough. Re no of items, I have actually add on few more items by paying extra. For the beverage, you can always request them to serve plain water or ice water for free, i dun thk it would be a problem. else you can brg in own soft drinks to be served. Decor wise i still think that it's reasonable cos am paying bout 2k for the transparent canopy and other floral arrangement. What they are offering in the package is actually good enough already, so it shdnt be a problem if you dont want to top up.

Thanks jo

Mine is just about 50paxs can choose either indoor or outdoor.

Saw that the indoor design is not much compare with outdoor which i prefer light blue (beach theme) if is indoor then ll need to change to orange colour (sunset theme)

As i ll do it for lunch not dinner, that why i more concern about the hot and humid weather in malaysia.

Thanks for you help..

Any1 can share ur experience here??

can share picture and quotation for passion road~ im looking place to doe engagement party with around 30 - 50 pax.

szern9356@gmail.com

Thanks Jo.. seems like better take outdoor to cater more ppl. Saw in their website, buffet they r chargin per pax RM 150nett, kinda expensive, how much is yours? Really love their deco so paying extra 2K really makes a big different, getting a dream wedding :) If we bring our own beverage; ie soft drinks or wine, do they charge extra?

Thanks in advance ^^