jo liew

Passion Road, Jln Yap Kwan Seng

Hi Jo

Wow, the decor is really nice! Especially the love hanging on the trees. :D

Could you share with me your quotation as well?

Thanks!

Just to share with everyone on some of the photos taken during my wedding reception at Passion Rd held last mth

4715908375_85958cf47d_b.jpg

4715910529_e4ac340602_b.jpg

4715911359_ab415169a9_b.jpg

4716555524_4264498058_b.jpg

4716559510_abd412b030_b.jpg

4715920827_3e8a4fa721_b.jpg

4715921941_3859b3e61d_b.jpg

4715922967_9e2b3f2ba0_b.jpg

4715923771_dd6e0b9079_b.jpg

Hi all,

I have photographed in Passion Road for 2 times and absolutely love the details and environments there. Please let me know if you would like me to capture the same details and moments for your day. :)

Afternoon reception: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=13858...amp;aid=2022629

Night reception: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=13858...amp;aid=2059441

Regards,

John Poh

Hie,

Could someone please send me quote details of garden and seaside?

Maybe some pictures to share too if you have any.

yuckie_5@hotmail.com

So, the verdict is that buffet style at this place is better than course-by-course?

Is there any good experience of the course-by-course service so far?

Hope to hear your experience ^^

Thanks,

Chei

Dear all, pls click the link below for the floor plan.

>

Nice wedding decorations! Love it! :wub:

I have had quote for food etc from venue - but curious about price of extra decorations - Anyone have quote for decorations and pictures so can see what my money might get me!

You can email naiviv13@hotmail.com

Fank you!

i am interested too, email me too.(Garden and Seaside) view will be better

ityap@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Hie,

Could someone please send me quote details of garden and seaside?

Maybe some pictures to share too if you have any.

yuckie_5@hotmail.com

So, the verdict is that buffet style at this place is better than course-by-course?

Is there any good experience of the course-by-course service so far?

Hope to hear your experience ^^

Thanks,

Chei

Hi,

Can share the quotation for me too? jamince@gmail.com

If i were to have my reception there on Christmas day tis year, i'm wondering if they r available. if 300pax, have to separate for indoor and outdoor? then will either of them feel isolated?

Hi,

Emailed the quotation to you. I think 300 pax outside should be fine, even if you have some people inside, the bungalow setting is quite intimate and your guests would want to mingle. If you are worried, go for buffet rather than sit down dinner. A good emcee will be able to handle the situation well as well.

Thanks for the quotation.. may i know roughly how much in total you have spent on this? I nid to let my FH know.. he just look at the quotation, he said is like over our budget. I told him that other brides said something can be nego.. but we still cant imagine how roughly the budget will be...

Erm, my wedding is in September, so total exact amount not known yet but I can share the details.

- Guest list approx 100 pax- RM110 perpax

- Emcee cum DJ - RM1500

- Liquor- RM1500

- Cake- RM850 approx

- Decor- RM1500-2000

- Favours- RM400- DIY

- projector RM100- RM200

We are forgoing a live band to minimize the cost, and will try to negotiate with them to waive the cork age charges so if you do visit that place mention my name pls

(from email) so I can negotiate better :lol: . We also not adding additional dishes like roast lambs.

You can also make do without additional decor as they do provide basic decor. Just that I fussy and I want more flowers.

Hope my list helps.

Hi Jessica,

D info shared by u is cool.It would be appreciate if you could share your feedback on regards yr emcee cum DJ. Would be appreciate you to share the contact if is a good one. :). My email is tamakie80@hotmail.com.

Thank you very much~! :)

Hi all, we paid RM 3K deposit to Passion Road to secure the date 5th march, however, due to some reason, we'd like to open up the date to interested couple of same date to take over from us, pls feel free to contact me as we'd like to try our best to find another couple as compensation to PR for the loss of not having our event there this time...Thanks in advance...

I've got the latest quotes from Passion Road if anyone wants them. Email me at blessedsammie@gmail.com :)

Just spoken to one of the sales, Wilson or Winston or something like that... anyway, they offer only 2 kinds of menu, Asian or western. The setting is max 300 pax for buffet arrangement or max 150 pax for dinner-table-of-10 arrangement

I've got the latest quotes from Passion Road if anyone wants them. Email me at blessedsammie@gmail.com :)

hi,

i plan to have my wedding dinner at passion road next yr. What you all think ? Any1 have photo n the decoration can share ? :biggrin:

Can you pls send me your email address? I send you the link of actual wedding photo in passion road.

Hi all,

To all Passion Road brides, I need a couple of help :smile:

1. We will be having our wedding at Passion Road this Sept and would choose the buffet menu (Asian + Western), any reccomendation on food selection that is a must to choose?

2. I will be using both Indoor & Outdoor, will the themes be the same for both?

3. How much did you all top up for more deco?

Thanks alot!

Hi all,

To all Passion Road brides, I need a couple of help :smile:

1. We will be having our wedding at Passion Road this Sept and would choose the buffet menu (Asian + Western), any reccomendation on food selection that is a must to choose?

Thanks alot!

Hi Wei Lyn

- both also nice, if you want us to highlight the menu also can , but i need your email so i will highlight the menu for you

- yes will be the same for both

- depend on your budget

regard

Wayne

Passion Road

There's so much being said about this place n most of the posts are about how nice the setting and environment but none on the service.

Been to this place to check it out n yes, it's a very nice place, was even seriously considering the place :wub:

What I am posting now is not to personally attack a person or passion road but to share with you, all brides-to-be :smile:

I must say service is not satisfactory. When I say not satisfactory, I meant difficult to reach (ie. nobody picking calls or unreturned calls) n communication thru sms. Mind you, I called during working hours. I was told it's normal that nobody is picking up the phone during weekends n it's understandable since they need to set up the place.

The only time that PIC picked up my call (my FH was too frustrated and asked me to call instead n I wanted a garden wedding, so...), I negotiated with him but he needs to check with his boss n promised to return to me. Come weekday, calls made by FH and me respectively were unanswered and miss calls were not returned (it's a mobile phone so you've got our no. there, you can alwiz return the call :dry: ). Suddenly out of blue one day, he told us if we are not paying deposit by that certain day, they will release it to another person.

I'm not sure about those of you out there, but to me, I felt like they plainly for ur biz & u dun mind if they dun get it cz there r many others who r willing to give it to them. I was without any back up venue at tat time but FH n I decided to give up this place as we wan our wedding to b a happy journey n not trying to worry all the time whether that person is answering calls or not.

We are very thankful though for the said person for holding the place for us for some time but because we were very busy, hence, did not managed to pay the deposit.

I am glad we did not secure the place as I can't imagine how am I going to arrange and communicate with the PIC for my wedding when it's so difficult to get him at this initial stage.

And yeah, he doesn't have the time to answer your call but yet he has the time to post in this forum? :wink:

if you are the person im toking about n u r reading this, don't take this personally but i think you need to brush up ur customer service skills. juz my 2 cents :biggrin:

Omg...i tried to call a few times but they didn't pick up my call as well. I thought I call the wrong number but that number taken from their FB so I thought should be alright. Me and my FH really considering Passion Road as we love the deco and the table setting. I think I need to reconsider this venue dy :(

Hi, anyone know whether passion road serve chinese food or they serve only western food? Thanks

They serve both western as well as Asian. Not specifically Chinese food, but it's more of a fusion of Malaysian food.

They serve both western as well as Asian. Not specifically Chinese food, but it's more of a fusion of Malaysian food.

Thanks, then might consider this place. My dad do not wan buffet or western food but i like the setting of this place :lol:

Thanks, then might consider this place. My dad do not wan buffet or western food but i like the setting of this place :lol:

I requested for a sit down Asian dinner. Speak to Vincent, he can do it for you. We are having both a lunch reception and our dinner reception here. :)

I requested for a sit down Asian dinner. Speak to Vincent, he can do it for you. We are having both a lunch reception and our dinner reception here. :)

Thanks. You are having both lunch and dinner receiption on the same day? that's sound tiring. :smile: mind to share the package with me? my email address is pyloh84@yahoo.com

Hi Ladies,

Little favour needed, i'm posting on behalf of my friend. He had booked and pay depoist of RM3000 to Passion Road for his big day on this mid year but due to unforseen reason he need to cancel his wedding. Somehow, the PIC of Passion Road is kind enough to let him transfer over the deposit if anyone would like to take up the venue for wedding arrangement of event. My friend wouldn't mind to give some discount on the depoist paid if there's anyone interested on the venue. You can choose the date according to your preference. If interested, kindly email to tamakie80@hotmail.com.

Thank you ! :)

Passion Rd is a very nice and ideal venue for garden style wedding.

Samples of my photoshooting at Passion Rd. :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set...2629.1385880316

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set...9441.1385880316

Nice photos :lol: can you email the quotation to my email pyloh84@yahoo.com? My AD will be end of next yr though...too early? :tongue: