jo liew

Passion Road, Jln Yap Kwan Seng

Thanks. Already emailed you.

I photographed quite number of times in Passion Rd so I hope my experience can add values to your preparation especially to ensure the smoothness of your event. By the way, I will also take photos there again on 29th Oct, 3rd and 4th Dec this year.

Passion Rd is a very nice and ideal venue for garden style wedding.

Samples of my photoshooting at Passion Rd. :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set...2629.1385880316

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set...9441.1385880316

Nice photos :lol: can you email the quotation to my email pyloh84@yahoo.com? My AD will be end of next yr though...too early? :tongue:

Thanks. Already emailed you.

I photographed quite number of times in Passion Rd so I hope my experience can add values to your preparation especially to ensure the smoothness of your event. By the way, I will also take photos there again on 29th Oct, 3rd and 4th Dec this year.

Received with thanks. :lol:

hi all

would like to know if anyone has recently went or held your wedding dinner at Passion Road?

if you've any feedback/comments, please share your thoughts. thanks

Hi guyz...im a newbie here...

han, can u email me your quotation as well..my email add: renaga2324@yahoo.com

thx

Hi Han,

Can you email me your quote to mybigbell at gmail.com.

Thank you

Hi all,

Did anyone had / going to have their wedding at Passion Road? Mind to share your experience with me as I am considering this place. Thanks!

Jo

Hi Jo.. I can email you the quotation and picture to you.. Please giv me your email address ..

THanks

Hi Hanz,

do u mind if u email the details as well? im actually also pretty interested in this place but if my in-laws are a bit more traditional, im afraid i might have to have 2 dinners instead! :lol:

Hi.. Do drop down your email address so that i can email u the detail ya .. Thanks

regards,

Han

Hi All,

I am considering Passion Road for my Evening ROM + Casual Dinner with close friends too. I am planning to have it more like a ROM party rather than a formal wedding dinner. Can the lovely brides in MB share their quotation and reviews, please? :)

Hi Ladies,

Little favour needed, i'm posting on behalf of my friend. He had booked and pay depoist of RM3000 to Passion Road for his big day on this mid year but due to unforseen reason he need to cancel his wedding. Somehow, the PIC of Passion Road is kind enough to let him transfer over the deposit if anyone would like to take up the venue for wedding arrangement of event. My friend wouldn't mind to give some discount on the depoist paid if there's anyone interested on the venue. You can choose the date according to your preference. If interested, kindly email to tamakie80@hotmail.com.

Thank you ! :)

I thought it was nice but this was my feedback :

The Deco:

The canopy is old and brownish dirty

Table top stained and not outdated

Flowers was fresh so its okay

Vase was not nice

The trees makes the surrouding nice

Food

I tasted the asian food, was okay, but doesn't worth RM1k per table at all. If you have uncles and aunties etc senior people for your wedding, trust me

they wont enjoy it.

Place is small and tables are scathered everywhere like an L Shapre. PA systema and projector only at front area small and can't be heard from the back of the place ( near the main entrance ) People can't see coz of the unusual place.

Food were small portions

Parking you need to pay rm5.

can't fit more than 30tables will be too cramp..

Overall - Doesn't worth Rm1k per table. Decos are all too run down and discoloured. PA system was not up to par did not consider for other guest sitting else where

The serve coffee or tea as the last dish after Dessert <--many guest left before this. How many people drink Cofee or Tee at 10.30pm at night ?...

Try CIOW restaurant overlooking golf course...

P.S I had to line up 15 people to go to the men's loo!!

Certaily not worth RM1k per table more like RM600. You are paying for the trees and the house thats it!

hi all,

i'm new here and need for little favour. I'm initially plan to organize my wedding dinner at passsion road and i've paid the deposit of RM3k to passion road as booking fee.

as i did some mistake on our guests headcount, i'm forced to cancel the plan for organising my wedding dinner there. the person in charge at passion road do not allowed to refund the deposit to us but allowed to transfer to others. Anyone interested please email me at celenalau@yahoo.com.

You may choose for a date and package at your preference.

thank you.