jo liew

Passion Road, Jln Yap Kwan Seng

terry_ching - I went there before during lunch, it's kinda hot. So I would suggest you to take indoor instead.

angeLove - Ya, RM2k makes lots of difference on the decor, I will definitely nego with them again when closer to the date. Is still too early to decide what do I need and don't. You know lah, all the soon-to-be brides are frequent minded one. I have been surveying around for the garden wedding venue and seriously, this is the best deal I can get. First of all, the pricing quoted is nett price, no tax and service charge. Secondly, the package already included basis decor so even if you don't want to top up, it's still acceptable. Many venues that I found require us to do own decoration and for a nice garden wedding decor, it can costs at least 5k.

Btwn, when I signed up for the wedding package in Sept, it's still RM120nett per pax. This place is getting more popular now, so I wont be surprise that they increase the price. Since I have 90 guest, so I plan to pay for 75pax's food only then top up few more items for the menu. I hvnt finalize the menu as well but it shd be ard rm145nett per pax.

poohpooh - If am not mistaken, they do hv corkage charge for soft drinks but you can always nego with them. I managed to get 50% discount for wine & liquor's corkage, which is very cheap. Not to mention their corkage is already the cheapest in town. So far I hvt decide whether to bring in soft drink or not.

Hi guyz...im a newbie here...

han, can u email me your quotation as well..my email add: renaga2324@yahoo.com

thx

Hi Han,

Can you email me your quote to mybigbell at gmail.com.

Thank you

Hi all,

Did anyone had / going to have their wedding at Passion Road? Mind to share your experience with me as I am considering this place. Thanks!

Jo

Hi Jo.. I can email you the quotation and picture to you.. Please giv me your email address ..

THanks

Hi Hanz,

do u mind if u email the details as well? im actually also pretty interested in this place but if my in-laws are a bit more traditional, im afraid i might have to have 2 dinners instead! :lol:

Hi.. Do drop down your email address so that i can email u the detail ya .. Thanks

regards,

Han

Hi hieky21 & venven81,

can u all share with me too, i need the more information for the rest. thank a alot.

my email address lsmmun@hotmail.com

thanks

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie as well. Would it be possible for you guys to share your quotations with me too? It would be greatly appreciated. My email address is grace.gately@gmail.com, much appreciated!

Hi guyz...im a newbie here...

han, can u email me your quotation as well..my email add: renaga2324@yahoo.com

thx

Hi Han,

Can you email me your quote to mybigbell at gmail.com.

Thank you

Hi all,

Did anyone had / going to have their wedding at Passion Road? Mind to share your experience with me as I am considering this place. Thanks!

Jo

Hi Jo.. I can email you the quotation and picture to you.. Please giv me your email address ..

THanks

Hi Hanz,

do u mind if u email the details as well? im actually also pretty interested in this place but if my in-laws are a bit more traditional, im afraid i might have to have 2 dinners instead! :lol:

Hi.. Do drop down your email address so that i can email u the detail ya .. Thanks

regards,

Han

Hi..I'm a newbie too. I gonna have my wedding reception on Sept. Looking forward to survey on Passion Road too. Please do send me photos and the quotation.

tohy2@yahoo.com

Thanks

evelyn, since u'r planning to have ur wedding dinner there, whatelse do u need to know??? :happy:

Hey, need a special venue for my wedding on 2010. i think passion road seems exclusive enough and with good reviews from alot of ppl. Mind sharing the quotations? email angchenpei5111@hotmail.com. tks very much

evelyn, since u'r planning to have ur wedding dinner there, whatelse do u need to know??? :happy:

Hey, need a special venue for my wedding on 2010. i think passion road seems exclusive enough and with good reviews from alot of ppl. Mind sharing the quotations? email angchenpei5111@hotmail.com. tks very much

Hi Chen82,

I am having my wedding at Passion Road this Sept, emailed you the quote! Its really lovely, do check it out.

Hi Chen82,

I am having my wedding at Passion Road this Sept, emailed you the quote! Its really lovely, do check it out.

Hi there,

Mind to share the photo and quotation with me? jamsine_1981@hotmail.com

very much appreciated!!!

thanks

Hi Chen82,

Hi there,

very much appreciated!!!

thanks

sorry... typo error...

jasmine_1981@hotmail.com

Hi Chen82,

Hi there,

very much appreciated!!!

thanks

sorry... typo error...

jasmine_1981@hotmail.com

Hi, Sent the quote to you.

hi jessica,

mind to send me the quotation as well to renaga2324@yahoo.com.

thanks..

hi all, can send me the quotation and info to me please? sewerside@gmail.com

Hi Sent the quote to you!

Hi Chen82,

Hi, I'm a newbie as well. Would it be possible for you to share your quotations with me too? It would be greatly appreciated. My email address is is_me_rain@hotmail.com, much appreciated!

Hi baby _MCH and Renu,

Emailed to you guys.

Hi, I'm a newbie here,can you sent ur quotation to me too?? My email address is is_me_rain@hotmail.com, much appreciated!

Hi Chen82,

Hi, I'm a newbie as well. Would it be possible for you to share your quotations with me too? It would be greatly appreciated. My email address is is_me_rain@hotmail.com, much appreciated!

Just mailed to you.