jo liew

Passion Road, Jln Yap Kwan Seng

evelyn, since u'r planning to have ur wedding dinner there, whatelse do u need to know??? :happy:

Hey, need a special venue for my wedding on 2010. i think passion road seems exclusive enough and with good reviews from alot of ppl. Mind sharing the quotations? email angchenpei5111@hotmail.com. tks very much

Hi Chen82,

I am having my wedding at Passion Road this Sept, emailed you the quote! Its really lovely, do check it out.

Hi, can i share you wedding packages and quotation for passion road?

ally_liinn@yahoo.com

Do you know passion road max can fit how many persons?

Thanks

evelyn, since u'r planning to have ur wedding dinner there, whatelse do u need to know??? :happy:

Hey, need a special venue for my wedding on 2010. i think passion road seems exclusive enough and with good reviews from alot of ppl. Mind sharing the quotations? email angchenpei5111@hotmail.com. tks very much

Hi Chen82,

I am having my wedding at Passion Road this Sept, emailed you the quote! Its really lovely, do check it out.

Hi, can i share you wedding packages and quotation for passion road?

ally_liinn@yahoo.com

Do you know passion road max can fit how many persons?

Thanks

If I am not mistaken, the PIC mentioned it can fit up to 300 pax. Sending the quote to you too. Do share details if anyone of you here have decided to take Passion Road

I am going to have mine in the evening, day time during such weather might be too hot or warm for an outdoor wedding unless its in the morning.

Vincent, the person in charge mention not to worry too much about the mosquitoes. No complains from other when I read blogs from those who had attended wedding dinners in Passion Road as well.

I think its going to be romantic at night, with flowers, candles, warm lightings and light music playing, so don't worry about it being gloomy. You colour theme could be more

cheerful blending pastels or using bright colours. It depends on how you want the reception to be like.

Hi bluberry,

I agree with jessica tay! I suggest you have your wedding reception at night as Passion Road will lighten up the venue with romantic mood! NOT gloomy at all! It won't be warm too as there are some sort of water mist spray (if I've not mistaken) and fans at strategic corners to keep the place cool. According to Vincent (the event coordinator), they will spray repellent to keep the mosquitoes away before the reception. There were no smell or mosquitoes complain at all during my reception.

Hi Chen82,

Hi, I'm a newbie as well. Would it be possible for you to share your quotations with me too? It would be greatly appreciated. My email address is is_me_rain@hotmail.com, much appreciated!

Just mailed to you.

Hi hi! i'm a newbie too! super newbie :smile: Can you send me the quotations too? Thanks so much! My add: vw_dd@hotmail.com

Hi,

Can share the quotation for me too? jamince@gmail.com

If i were to have my reception there on Christmas day tis year, i'm wondering if they r available. if 300pax, have to separate for indoor and outdoor? then will either of them feel isolated?

Hi,

If i were to have my reception there on Christmas day tis year, i'm wondering if they r available. if 300pax, have to separate for indoor and outdoor? then will either of them feel isolated?

Hi,

Emailed the quotation to you. I think 300 pax outside should be fine, even if you have some people inside, the bungalow setting is quite intimate and your guests would want to mingle. If you are worried, go for buffet rather than sit down dinner. A good emcee will be able to handle the situation well as well.

Hi,

Hi,

Emailed the quotation to you. I think 300 pax outside should be fine, even if you have some people inside, the bungalow setting is quite intimate and your guests would want to mingle. If you are worried, go for buffet rather than sit down dinner. A good emcee will be able to handle the situation well as well.

Thanks for the quotation.. may i know roughly how much in total you have spent on this? I nid to let my FH know.. he just look at the quotation, he said is like over our budget. I told him that other brides said something can be nego.. but we still cant imagine how roughly the budget will be...

Hi,

Hi,

Thanks for the quotation.. may i know roughly how much in total you have spent on this? I nid to let my FH know.. he just look at the quotation, he said is like over our budget. I told him that other brides said something can be nego.. but we still cant imagine how roughly the budget will be...

Erm, my wedding is in September, so total exact amount not known yet but I can share the details.

- Guest list approx 100 pax- RM110 perpax

- Emcee cum DJ - RM1500

- Liquor- RM1500

- Cake- RM850 approx

- Decor- RM1500-2000

- Favours- RM400- DIY

- projector RM100- RM200

We are forgoing a live band to minimize the cost, and will try to negotiate with them to waive the cork age charges so if you do visit that place mention my name pls

(from email) so I can negotiate better :lol: . We also not adding additional dishes like roast lambs.

You can also make do without additional decor as they do provide basic decor. Just that I fussy and I want more flowers.

Hope my list helps.

Hi all,

Anyone interested to take over Passion Road booking from my friend? My friend wish to let go her booking and hopefully won't waste her deposit. No date restriction. Pls PM me for further details yea.

hi, I'm interested to take ur Passion Road booking, still available?

Hi all,

Anyone interested to take over Passion Road booking from my friend? My friend wish to let go her booking and hopefully won't waste her deposit. No date restriction. Pls PM me for further details yea.

My wedding dinner was held at Passion Road two weeks back. Until now, we still receive compliments from our guest on how excellent are the food served (we chose Western buffet), the setup / decor and atmosphere. Everyone enjoyed themselves that night, mingle around and they like the way that its not so formal. So seriously, this is a good venue to consider. But bear in mind that outdoor could be hot, still, this doesnt stop our guest from having fun.

My wedding dinner was held at Passion Road two weeks back. Until now, we still receive compliments from our guest on how excellent are the food served (we chose Western buffet), the setup / decor and atmosphere. Everyone enjoyed themselves that night, mingle around and they like the way that its not so formal. So seriously, this is a good venue to consider. But bear in mind that outdoor could be hot, still, this doesnt stop our guest from having fun.

Hi jo_liew,

Do you mind sharing your pictures at Passion Road? I am in the midst of deciding on my decor. Thanks

Hi jo_liew,

Do you mind sharing your pictures at Passion Road? I am in the midst of deciding on my decor. Thanks

Hi Jessica,

I am still yet to receive the photos, will share once I got it. FYI, I only top up on the love to be hang on the trees, flower ball behind the main table, two standee floral arrangement at the main entrance plus table centerpiece for registration table (which is not included in the package).

Hi, I'm a newbie in this forum...I'm interested in Passion Road...heard a number of good comment bout it..

Would it be possible for you to share your quotations with me too?

It would be greatly appreciated. My email address is weiven@gmail.com....thanks a million...