angielynn

Wedding Gift - Small Quantity

Hi,

Anyone have any idea where can i get Wedding Gift for my helpers? I tried come vendor but their minimum qty is 100 which is far too much for me.. I only need maybe about 20pcs..

I also saw some candle which is very nice for decoration purpose but I only need probably 2 pcs for each design. Anyone know where to find?

To share with you, I got chinese wedding couple key chain from thailand as a thank-you gift to my helpers, each just cost about RM2 =)

So I think you can look for something nice, maybe oso a key chain as a token and give it to your helpers? it is easy that way and you do not nid to bargain with the wedding favour vendor =)

Why don't trying to DIY it urself since the number is small? U can ask any DIY queens here for ideas :happy:

Hi,

Thought about it before but I am real bad in DIY thats y choose to buy..

Hi,

Yes i got a some website from one if the MB here and I did browse some other website too.. I found some in Singapore and will maybe get it. It is a glass coaster. And I brought some candle for decoration purpose too from Chocolate Mousse.

many palace in Malaysia where buy a wedding gift stuff

its not compulsory u buy lot of things u buy those thing which one useful and came in her or his life

Hi,

Some wedding gifts might suitable for you. :smile:

Thanks

Hi,

Can you let me know if I can buy 10pcs of Happiness Wedding Stickers (Tradition)?

If yes, what is the price?

Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

Can you let me know if I can buy 10pcs of Happiness Wedding Stickers (Tradition)?

Angielynn,

Hav you got ur wedding favors for ur helpers? wht iziit? share with us *^.^*

I got some cute wooden clippers ad magnetic memo clippers for my guest.

You can view it here. ~My Weddding Doorgifts story! Let me know if you need any help.

Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

Angielynn,

You can view it here. ~My Weddding Doorgifts story! Let me know if you need any help.

hi,

Yes I brought it already. I brought coaster and soap for my helpers.. I dont know how to post here.. If you want to have a look let me know.. I can email u the photo.

Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

Angielynn,

hi,

Yes I brought it already. I brought coaster and soap for my helpers.. I dont know how to post here.. If you want to have a look let me know.. I can email u the photo.

Hi Angielyn,

May I know where you bought the coasters? I might get coasters too. Can you email the photo to messy_cat@yahoo.com?

Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

Angielynn,

hi,

Hi Angielyn,

May I know where you bought the coasters? I might get coasters too. Can you email the photo to messy_cat@yahoo.com?

Hi,

I had emailed.

Hey Angie,

Mind sharing what you got as favours?? I'm also now thinking of things to get... But I'm getting it for all the guests.. so need to be budget :P

Hey Angie,

Mind sharing what you got as favours?? I'm also now thinking of things to get... But I'm getting it for all the guests.. so need to be budget :P

Hi,

I giving candle for dinner and for helpers I am giving coaster and soap.

hi Angie,

I'm thinking of buying soap for my Ji mui while coaster for heng dai.. mind to share where and how much you got it?

Hi Celest,

i'm newbie here, just browse previous post. Found that u got an idea where can get the small gift.. may i know where can get it? As i also looking for it. thanks.

hi Angie,

I'm thinking of buying soap for my Ji mui while coaster for heng dai.. mind to share where and how much you got it?

Hi,

I brought from someone from Penang. Her name is Judy. A nice, friendly and patient gal.. Her email add is a8cca@hotmail.com. You can mention that you are being introduce by me probably you can get some nice price. I brought my Soap for RM 6.90 and Coaster for RM 13.90 cut it is really nice.

Hi Celest,

i'm newbie here, just browse previous post. Found that u got an idea where can get the small gift.. may i know where can get it? As i also looking for it. thanks.

Hi,

You can try email Judy and ask her for some ideas. Her email add is a8cca@hotmail.com.

hi Angie,

Hi,

I brought from someone from Penang. Her name is Judy. A nice, friendly and patient gal.. Her email add is a8cca@hotmail.com. You can mention that you are being introduce by me probably you can get some nice price. I brought my Soap for RM 6.90 and Coaster for RM 13.90 cut it is really nice.

does she have any blog to see the samples?

any brand of it?

anyone know those normal heart shape chocalate cost how much ?

cause my restaurant not providing free gift if we choose napkin for guests.

hi Angie,

Hi,

any brand of it?

Hi,

She have but I forgot what is her blog. Let me ask her and I will post it here again..

hi Angie,

Hi,

any brand of it?

Hi,

She have but I forgot what is her blog. Let me ask her and I will post it here again..

Hi,

Here is her blog http://lovely-gift-boutique.blogspot.com/

Have you tried Sunday markets or Pasar Malam?

Sometimes they actually do sell these stuffs and they are nice too!.