HIHI, any nu bra -push up recommended??? brand - free bra -sasa / nu bra -usa / or nu bra frm BS?? SILICONS BRA OR FEATHER LITE BRA GOOD?? :wacko:

sasa - angel bra i guess....box is pinkish...i wore for whole day PS, nv fall....

HIHI, any nu bra -push up recommended??? brand - free bra -sasa / nu bra -usa / or nu bra frm BS?? SILICONS BRA OR FEATHER LITE BRA GOOD?? :wacko:

sasa - angel bra i guess....box is pinkish...i wore for whole day PS, nv fall....

oh....but how come i hear my friend say -sasa nu bra is not stick oh....-- u bought is silicon or cotton nu bra???how much for it??

oh....but how come i hear my friend say -sasa nu bra is not stick oh....-- u bought is silicon or cotton nu bra???how much for it??

mine is the silicon one....very sticky one woe...even i sweat like nobody biz during OD PS oso no prob....one thing u must bear in mind is that ur gown wun be longar longar one...nomatter how u move or sweat oso the sliconbra wun fall down....

we wear silicon bra is mainly to create the cleavage only...:>

mine is the silicon one....very sticky one woe...even i sweat like nobody biz during OD PS oso no prob....one thing u must bear in mind is that ur gown wun be longar longar one...nomatter how u move or sweat oso the sliconbra wun fall down....

we wear silicon bra is mainly to create the cleavage only...:>

Hi I need help! I bought angel bra last 2 week but at the very first time i wore, the clip drop out. I think the plastic not fixed hard cause it to drop out:-( Felt so sad cause I just wore it once. Anybody know where can fix it?

i bought mine at Sungai Wang's Magic Boo. it's freebra and only RM19. i wore it for whole day also never fall and it's still very stick after 2 days wearing.

Same brand sold at Shins cost about RM59.90.

Dear all,

May I know is it necessary to wear one during AD? You all bought one? I'm just wondering because I did wear mine during gowns fitting but the Nu Bra was easily seen at the side. :ohmy:

hi juanil,

i also wear it during gowns fitting.

dont worry that the NuBra shown, they will touch up ma. so its none an issue.

Hi jesyws,

Thanks heaps for the reply. What if just use the cotton pad sewn in the gown for supporting? Is it good enough? I'm so confusing whether to wear or not? Sorry for bothering, ya?

Thanks in advance...

juanil, i didn't use the free bra during PS as i feel wearing it is not "huge" enuf..haha... i feel the bra is only meant for those with big breasts lo..it doesnt work for me :(

so during photo shooting, i wore my normal strapless bra..unless barebacks gowns, i dont wear at all.

I tink i will try not to choose too bareback gowns on actual day so i can continue wearing my strapless bra..kekeke... :P

juanil, i didn't use the free bra during PS as i feel wearing it is not "huge" enuf..haha... i feel the bra is only meant for those with big breasts lo..it doesnt work for me :(

so during photo shooting, i wore my normal strapless bra..unless barebacks gowns, i dont wear at all.

I tink i will try not to choose too bareback gowns on actual day so i can continue wearing my strapless bra..kekeke... :P

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for the input. Will think about it whether to wear Nu Bra or strapless bra during AD.

Cheers! :wink:

i bought my 'angel bra' nu bra from sasa, after disocunt RM49.90

I wear b4, very sticky indeed. it won't drop easily if we place it propoerly. (we need to push all breast toward the center & then stick)

then the shape will only look nice & firm.

just rinse it after use & let it dry natural & keep it to the box again.

bu the way, i won't be wearing any bra or nu bra for my AD, cause not big enough. i put double pad yea..

hi juanil,

i also wear it during gowns fitting.

dont worry that the NuBra shown, they will touch up ma. so its none an issue.

Hi jesyws,

Thanks heaps for the reply. What if just use the cotton pad sewn in the gown for supporting? Is it good enough? I'm so confusing whether to wear or not? Sorry for bothering, ya?

Thanks in advance...

not necessary to do like tat ba. the chances to see the nubra is just less than 10% lor....

i bought mine at Sungai Wang's Magic Boo. it's freebra and only RM19. i wore it for whole day also never fall and it's still very stick after 2 days wearing.

Jesyws,

I went to Magic Boo n now they sell at RM20. The salesperson told me that it cannot be wash leh, how to reuse then?......How do u feel about the quality? Coz i have sensitive skin, scare allergic. I never survey others, so cannot compare.... If the quality ok then i will just take it.

Jesyws,

I went to Magic Boo n now they sell at RM20. The salesperson told me that it cannot be wash leh, how to reuse then?......How do u feel about the quality? Coz i have sensitive skin, scare allergic. I never survey others, so cannot compare.... If the quality ok then i will just take it.

Just rinse the bra with clean water, then air dry it. It can be used up to 100 times if you were take good care of it. No worries, it will not affect your skin. I've bought mine through website and it was delivered to me at RM29.90. I went to a bra shop and they are selling the exact same brand at RM59.90. Can't believe it different so much.