anxious

Royal Princess Gallery, KK

Hi why83

Yes, and I think it's somewhere in Kingfisher Park... as what it is mentioned in their website. Just want to check around if anyone has engaged them yet?

Hi why83

Yes, and I think it's somewhere in Kingfisher Park... as what it is mentioned in their website. Just want to check around if anyone has engaged them yet?

anxious,

have u been there b4? do u know how much they charge for renting a wedding o dinner gown?hows their package?

Hey, that's the bridal my sister take wedding package with them. They have nices wedding dress and all new. They actually make new wedding dress for my sister on her size. Royal Princess more to the designer bridal lah... Measure and make the dress for the customer...

Nice place, nice photo album, nice dress. Highly recommended.Go and have a look. :)

i know about Royal Princess Gallery. My friend signed there already and just getting married last week and i become bridemaid for my friend. She said she very like the service cause the service is very good with the reasonable price. from the make up artist, body skin care until the nail also they provide without extra charges. I feel my friends feel like a queen on her wedding day.hahaha This bridal is recommended. somemore the make up artist is from Taiwan and professional also cause they make up for me too. and I heard the guests on my friend'wedding dinner said my friend very pretty and dress also very nice. My wedding on next year and i definately will take the wedding package in Royal princess cause I also want to feel become Queen like my friend.

Hi all... thanks for sharing.

Actually i found their advertisement in the newspaper but have yet to drop by their studio cos im not based in kk. But either way, I already signed up with another bridal shop before they actually opened... so i guess its a lil too late for me :(

so instead, I am actually interested in getting my make up and hair done by the artist there for my AD.

Hi anxious,

You can ask go there and ask about their make up and hair do. Their Taiwan make-up is good, not so expensive.

Hi nikon,

I agree with you. They have great service. Actually my sister is fat, very hard to find wedding dress to fit her size, royal princess make the dress for her and the dress belong to my sister after the wedding. nices right? :)

Hi Everyone,

How are u? I am new here. I am still surveying which bridal to take. This bridal seems interesting to me. I want to have my own new wedding dress for my wedding day. Any sister know where is this bridal exact location? I want to go survey survey...

hi nikon. i think theres a thread somewhere which talks about cakes and pastries. if im not mistaken, its under the topic "weddings at sabah" or something. mayb you can cehck it out there.

hi xiaofei. the address can be found at their website. i think its no.6 kingfisher park.

by the way everyone, they advertised in the daily express newspaper today and apparently, they're having a mid year promo. if you cut out their ad there, it works as a voucher and it seems that you'll be entitled to a rm200 discount. and they have a little map too, to their studio. mayb this will help you xiaofei.

Hi nikon,

I have do some survey on my wedding cake too. You can see the website below. There are based in sabah too.

http://deanacakes.blogspot.com

http://resepiibu.blogspot.com

http://pinkrosecake.com

But I am not sure which one is nices lah. Maybe some sister can help us to give some comment.

Hi Anxious,

Thanks for your info. I have visit them this morning. They have few package. Depend on your budget lah. I might sign with them. Later I will go back again with my future husband. I want them to make my wedding dress fit for my body. The wedding dress take 2-3 months to make. The wedding dress will belong to me. The wedding package include make up artist, so I no need to find make up artist... hee...

hi.

how is everyone!!! i already sign with other bridal, or I will go and take a look. how is their make up? I am still considering on which MUA to use on my wedding day. i already go to Wisma Merdeka to survey, but haven decide yet.

Anxious, have you go royal princess to ask about their make up? how much they charge?

hi.

how is everyone!!! i already sign with other bridal, or I will go and take a look. how is their make up? I am still considering on which MUA to use on my wedding day. i already go to Wisma Merdeka to survey, but haven decide yet.

Anxious, have you go royal princess to ask about their make up? how much they charge?

hi helengirl. no i havent got the chance to drop by myself cos im not based in kk. but i did call them up and check with them on their make up charges and am told that its RM400 per session. anyway, I have decided to take it and hope i can have a trial when i go over next month.

Hi Anxious, Thanks for your info. rm400 is reasonable... maybe I will go and see their make up tomorrow. by the way, when is your wedding? my wedding is on dec.

anyone can recommend which beach is nices for sunset photo?

hi helengirl. my wedding is in nov. if you're dropping by the place, do let me know what you think k? cos i would love to get your opinion :smile:

Hi xia0fei,

You taking which package? You making the long tail wedding dress or the non-tail wedding dress? my sister take the package rm1999 to make the non-tail dress. The long tail wedding dress look very nices, but need to take the package rm3999 to make it. I want to save money to make the long tail ones for my wedding next year... :) hee... once in a life time wedding have to be most beautiful...

Hi Carol_line, I pick the long tail wedding dress... I will take the rm2999 package. Long tail wedding dress actually need to take rm3999 package, but i negotiate with them, because my limit is rm2999. They are nice to talk and discuss. So I managed to get long tail dress make for the rm2999 package... hehe:p... Among my friend wedding, I am the only one who can own my new wedding dress... most of my friend wearing the second hand wedding dress, I survey many bridal, some of the dress already yellowish in colour... Very disgusting to wear. Somemore you dont know who use it before you..

I agree with you, once in a life time have to be most beautiful, and also i want to keep the dress for memory ler... :p can display in my room to show off... hehe...

anxious, I am going to test make up next week, I will give you opinion too... :)

hi anxious,

i have visit royal princess. they have 2 difference kind of make up. taiwan make up and indonesia make up. you can pick which one you prefer. probably chinese will pick taiwan make up lah. maybe kadazan or malay will pick indonesia make up . but they charge the same price. it's up to the customer to pick. I have book them for my wedding day. their schedule is quite full, because a lot of people marry end of year, better you make booking earlier.

any nices and helpful sister can recommend which beach is nices for sunset photo or sun rise photo?

Hi helengirl..how are you..you mentioned about indonesia makeup artist?? does Royal Princess Gallery provide it? Im so interested about indonesian makeup artist. cause as i know indonesian make up the result is pretty and very different with local makeup artist... anybody know the further information about their indonesian makeup artist??please let me know...hehehe thanks