LimHP

My Pre-Wedding Photo @ Taipei

Hi~hi~just wanna to share my pre-wedding photos taken in Taipei (Manhattan Bridal House). I feel satisfy with their works, as well as, their business attitude....unlike the one that BS I took in SS2....I found their price is reasonable as well.

To all BTB...mayb you could consider to take your photos in Taiwan as the Air Asia fare is so reasonable~~it only takes you 3 days...one day for choosing gown (2-3 hours)...one full day for photo shooting...and one more day for choosing photos (3-4 hours)...Feel free to contact me if you need their contact....cos we had already made friends with the friendly staff there :lol: They are just friendly, as will not simply ask you to top up your package~~They will not ask you to grab all of your photos, but they will give you professional opinion on each of your photos....

I had posted some of my photos in "Member's Gallery"....Looking forward for your ratings and opinions~~ hehe :lol:

Hi LimHP,

Wow I like your OD photo very much~~~~ :wub:

Thanks for sharing :cool: Do u have anymore to share??

Do they provide any photo design for u???

thanks thanks....they provide design...but just that I like each of every photo so much, so I dun wish to smaller it...so i request them not to do any design...just print out each of every photos in 18"...hehe....because i do not want to miss anything in the photos....but for local one (which I am dissatify with), I request them to do design...as I feel it will look "better" with design~~

If you want I can forward all my photos to you...let me know.....

I saw yours as well....very nice also...where do you take it?

For those outdoor, all are at Taipei city @ Yang Ming Shan...those indoor are their studio~~

You could also visit to their website http://www.mht.com.tw/

If you are interested, do let me know...as I could refer you to my coordinator and photographer as well....

shirey...i notice that we are using the same MUA on 26/9/2009....could I just check with you....your appointment with Meoki is it only at night? As I am booking her for only in the morning~~Just wanna to make sure our appointment with Meoki doesnt overlap....... :wacko3:

Hi LimHP, when you take the PS in MHT ? I just take my PS from MHT last month only. Which photographer, MUA and sales girl you take ? Vivian was my sales girl, zhang jia qun is the photographer and pei pei is the MUA, also Anson the person incharge of gown.

i'm waiting the photo to be ready, expecting mid of next month can be ready. Mind to share me your package ?

shirey...i notice that we are using the same MUA on 26/9/2009....could I just check with you....your appointment with Meoki is it only at night? As I am booking her for only in the morning~~Just wanna to make sure our appointment with Meoki doesnt overlap....... :wacko3:

LimHP,

Yeah my appointment with her only at night. :cool: