LimHP

My Pre-Wedding Photo @ Taipei

hi Hwee Peng,

Mind to share your wedding photos and package with me?

alicialee85@gmail.com

i intend to take my wedding pictures in taiwan next year.

any good advice from you?

ALicia

Halo...I took it on the beginning of April, but just confirmed everything at the beginning of this month..and they promised to send out by the end of this month. My photographer was also Jia Qun, MUA is Soo Ping, and the coordinator is Ivy. My initial package is RM 2880/- I signed up during the last Malaysia Bridals Expo in Mid Valley.

Cheers,

Hwee Peng :wub:

Hi~hi~just wanna to share my pre-wedding photos taken in Taipei (Manhattan Bridal House). I feel satisfy with their works, as well as, their business attitude....unlike the one that BS I took in SS2....I found their price is reasonable as well.

To all BTB...mayb you could consider to take your photos in Taiwan as the Air Asia fare is so reasonable~~it only takes you 3 days...one day for choosing gown (2-3 hours)...one full day for photo shooting...and one more day for choosing photos (3-4 hours)...Feel free to contact me if you need their contact....cos we had already made friends with the friendly staff there :lol: They are just friendly, as will not simply ask you to top up your package~~They will not ask you to grab all of your photos, but they will give you professional opinion on each of your photos....

I had posted some of my photos in "Member's Gallery"....Looking forward for your ratings and opinions~~ hehe :lol:

Dear HP,

Pls email to csk0206@yahoo.com

I intend to take my wedding pictures in taiwan next year.

lovelyme*~

hi Hwee Peng,

alicialee85@gmail.com

i intend to take my wedding pictures in taiwan next year.

ALicia

Halo...I took it on the beginning of April, but just confirmed everything at the beginning of this month..and they promised to send out by the end of this month. My photographer was also Jia Qun, MUA is Soo Ping, and the coordinator is Ivy. My initial package is RM 2880/- I signed up during the last Malaysia Bridals Expo in Mid Valley.

Cheers,

Hwee Peng :wub:

Hi HP,

I am new to this... Can I know your TW package initial & after top up? I signed KG local too!!! going to take next month =))

Hi~hi~just wanna to share my pre-wedding photos taken in Taipei (Manhattan Bridal House). I feel satisfy with their works, as well as, their business attitude....unlike the one that BS I took in SS2....I found their price is reasonable as well.

To all BTB...mayb you could consider to take your photos in Taiwan as the Air Asia fare is so reasonable~~it only takes you 3 days...one day for choosing gown (2-3 hours)...one full day for photo shooting...and one more day for choosing photos (3-4 hours)...Feel free to contact me if you need their contact....cos we had already made friends with the friendly staff there :lol: They are just friendly, as will not simply ask you to top up your package~~They will not ask you to grab all of your photos, but they will give you professional opinion on each of your photos....

I had posted some of my photos in "Member's Gallery"....Looking forward for your ratings and opinions~~ hehe :lol:

LimHP, i am thinking to take my PS in manhattan taipei, mind to share yr photo to me....thks

Hi Hi LimHP,

I also interest in taking mine in Manhattan taipei,

mind sharing ur photos n package??

sun86j@hotmail.com

Thanks~~ :smile:

To all BTB...mayb you could consider to take your photos in Taiwan as the Air Asia fare is so reasonable~~it only takes you 3 days...one day for choosing gown (2-3 hours)...one full day for photo shooting...and one more day for choosing photos (3-4 hours)...Feel free to contact me if you need their contact....cos we had already made friends with the friendly staff there laugh.gif They are just friendly, as will not simply ask you to top up your package~~They will not ask you to grab all of your photos, but they will give you professional opinion on each of your photos....

I had posted some of my photos in "Member's Gallery"....Looking forward for your ratings and opinions~~ hehe laugh.gif

hi limhp.. can share ur photo to me.. email: dee_sc@hotmail.com

and the contact number as well.. is hurry about findding bs now.. did servay so many bs ss2.. but i never ther cos since i was not local in kl.. i just hard to make decision.. but is finding for overseas is much better.. thank you very much^^

Hi ,

You may check out www.taiwanwedding.sg

They provide Taiwan Wedding Photography 台湾渡假婚纱之旅 to Singapore and Malaysia couples and liaise all your needs with prestigious bridal boutiques in Taiwan. Hope this can be useful for you.

Thanks!