ceetee

Vaccuum Robot

CT,

I haven't call the agent in kuching for the demo, just being so lazy now .. aiks.

I don't know whether we still can do housing cleaning as usual before Violet is out, if not we may get one of these robots or go for weekend maid to clean the house for us.

After reading some comments/feedback here and there I may put it on hold first until this 'machine' is more 'establish' and 'stable'.

Roger,

gesss .. more and more robot vacuum cleaner in market, but I'm afraid the cheap one not equal to quality .. aiks .. guess really just need to put on hold first.

I'm not too sure about picaBot but have you guys heard of Navibot TM?

Like it's really high tech in terms of

- small integrated camera that provides visionary mapping system, identify location of furniture n decor, calculate quick n safest route to clean with least amount of time.

- automatically return to docking station without getting lost!

- clean faster with each brush, the edges, collect more dirt and pet's hair, hair doesnt wrapped around the brush hence easy cleaning

- doesnt fall down the stairs or get tangled in cables.

- 5 different features Auto-, Spot-, Max-, Edge clean-, or Manual Mode

- Also has option to delay: means it can clean home without users being at home.

More info:

Source: Samsung's New Robot Vacuum Cleaner

I'm not too sure about picaBot but have you guys heard of Navibot TM?

Like it's really high tech in terms of

- small integrated camera that provides visionary mapping system, identify location of furniture n decor, calculate quick n safest route to clean with least amount of time.

- automatically return to docking station without getting lost!

- clean faster with each brush, the edges, collect more dirt and pet's hair, hair doesnt wrapped around the brush hence easy cleaning

- doesnt fall down the stairs or get tangled in cables.

- 5 different features Auto-, Spot-, Max-, Edge clean-, or Manual Mode

- Also has option to delay: means it can clean home without users being at home.

More info:

Source: Samsung's New Robot Vacuum Cleaner

i've been using the picabot about a year.. so far so good and it can really clean those unseen dust.. the cons is a bit noise but still bearable.. hehe

Any one use a Neato vacuum robot before? Corvan(picaBot seller) announce the "world's smartest and strongest" Neato robot launch in Malaysia in March this year. Lots of very interesting reviews in US and Europe and some from Asia. Very tempted to get one.

I used picabot for more than a year and it still works great. I also have a Roomba 560. picabot suits me better as it picks up fine dust more thoroughly though both are moving in random without mapping function.

Neato looks so smart and simple and moreover is represented by Corvan, my favorite robot people. But i also want to hear from users their experience with Neato being used in Malaysia/Singapore.

Thanks for any honest feedback...

Hi, my mum just bought me a vacum bot called cleanmate from Groupon.These are the discription:

Product specifications and features:

• Brand: CleanMate
  • Model: QQ-6
  • Dimensions: 25cm (w) x 25cm (L) x 7.5cm (H)
  • Weight: 2kg
  • Dustbin capacity: 0.2L
  • Material: Plastic
  • Colour: Blue
  • Charge time: 3 – 4 hours
  • Operation time: 90 minutes
  • Washable dustbin
  • Cleans most surfaces including carpet, hardwood, tile, and linoleum
  • Scheduling function: Pre-set intelligent vacuum cleaner to start-up automatically
  • Intelligent Suction Adjustment for thorough cleaning and saves 30% of power
  • Cliff Sensor allows vacuum cleaners to avoid stairs and other drop-offs
  • Soft bumper protects vacuum cleaners and nearby furniture in case of contact
  • Indicator for full dustbin

I can only advise you guys once I got the bot...:)