bride

Wedding Dinner Venues @ Kuching

Casperina,

Hahaha... :lol: You too!

I've done it last year. It was funny when I have to write down how do I 'feel' everyday. After we got our certificate, I stopped doing the chart.

Casperina,

Yeah, like doing my "homework/diary"! :lol: Need to record the "feel of the day"!

I still haven't get the new package from Lok Thian yet. If I go now, will it be too early? How about August or September? Normally how long you ladies go to confirm which package to take and do the food testing?

Thanks...

juanil,

you can check with them again 3 mths before your AD. I got the new package from Banquet but will not use it, will confirm the menu within next mth.

I still haven't get the new package from Lok Thian yet. If I go now, will it be too early? How about August or September? Normally how long you ladies go to confirm which package to take and do the food testing?

Thanks...

Ling,

Thank you so much! Which mean by then I can go for the food testing and 1st 50% payment as well?

juanil,

you can check with them again 3 mths before your AD. I got the new package from Banquet but will not use it, will confirm the menu within next mth.

Thanks...

juanil,

for my case is, once you settled the menu can arrange food tasting anytime, as for 50% payment is 2 weeks before AD.

Ling,

I see. Thanks!

The Banquet's charges how much for the food testing? Lok Thian's charges is 60% for the food testing.

juanil,

mine is free 1 table for 10 pax including drinks, got to check with my SA again. huh? got charge ah? tot is free?

juanil,

for my case is, once you settled the menu can arrange food tasting anytime, as for 50% payment is 2 weeks before AD.

Ling,

I see. Thanks!

The Banquet's charges how much for the food testing? Lok Thian's charges is 60% for the food testing.

Ling,

At first, we thought is free as well but FH better ask them. The SA told us need to pay 60%! Haiz... Nowadays, no money no talk already!

juanli,

hmmm .. then I better ask my SA, I met her once in March and I remember she told me is free 1 table for 10 pax.

I remember at once is, sharkfin soup and 2 more dishes are not included during the food tasting, better clarify with her first.

Ling,

At first, we thought is free as well but FH better ask them. The SA told us need to pay 60%! Haiz... Nowadays, no money no talk already!

juanil,

yes I will. Not feeling fine today, start to have sore throat and now .. feeling cold and chill in office .. ish .. wanna falling sick liau. I will see doctor after my 1.30pm class.

Ling,

Must take good care of yourself, ya? Weather really bad at the moment, must drink lotsa water.

juanil,

yeah! thanks =)

went to clinic this afternoon - sore throat, cough and sligh fever 37.+ took 4 medicines, cough + fever + sore throat + antibiotic, had a good afternoon sleep, now still feeling a bit weak.

actually I drank lots of water but still kena sore throat, so funny lah.

Ling,

Must take good care of yourself, ya? Weather really bad at the moment, must drink lotsa water.

Ling,

Get more rest, ya? Take your medicine in time, never skip the time.

juanil,

yeah! thanks =)

went to clinic this afternoon - sore throat, cough and sligh fever 37.+ took 4 medicines, cough + fever + sore throat + antibiotic, had a good afternoon sleep, now still feeling a bit weak.

actually I drank lots of water but still kena sore throat, so funny lah.

Ling,

juanil,

thanks thanks .. am now resting at home, hopefully can at least 50% recover after today.

Ling,

No problem! :wub:

Dear All,

Can anyone of you let me know how is the Thian Court's smaller hall look like? Is it fully carpeted?

Thanks in advance.

Ling,

It's okay, dear. No big deal! I think you are right, not fully carpeted. How about The Banquet?

juanil,

banquet ah?? hahahaha .. I don't remember too =P so bad la I never notice their floor either tile or carpeted =D

update:

just checked at banquet's site .. nope =P the floor is not carpeted

Juanil,

I think only the runway is carpeted. I have the floor plan for both halls. If you want, I can scan & email them to you. Have you decide on your menu yet? You can always revise your menu according to your like & budget, you know.

Juanil,

I think only the runway is carpeted. I have the floor plan for both halls. If you want, I can scan & email them to you. Have you decide on your menu yet? You can always revise your menu according to your like & budget, you know.

Casperina,

I see... Yes, can I have the floor plan for both halls? Btw, is it possible for you to email me the church wedding booklet as well? Thanks in advance, dear.

Regarding the menu, I've yet to confirm. You mean I can always revise my menu? Wow, it's great. :wink: