victor_tek

actual day videographer wanted!

im looking a videographer for my wedding during actual day,any good videographer wif a good price to intro?help me pls...

Hi Victor,

I'm looking for a videographer for my wedding day too. Here's some videographers that I've found:

http://www.weddingstory.com.my

http://www.redswans.com

http://www.davelabmotion.com

http://www.atelierventures.com

Thanks leehong! I can use the list for myself too :P

Hi Zelda, no problem. I'm looking for videographers too. Don't mind sharing their info with everyone!

Can give me a call. Or email.

Thanks.

sorry to those that has engage Atelier X... BUT really i was super ANGRY with them... promise me and then ignore me... when i ask them why it happen and what happen... no answers after that... told me that he will get back to me with his representative from KL...waited a couple of days and at the end i called him back and say OH! lost your contact number...MAN...like i did not email him all my details lar....at least email ME TO TELL ME LARRRRRR....they are expensive but good...don't mind spending that moeny...give me HIGH HOPES and LEFT ME IN THE DARKKKKKKKK....lets just say...while talking about them... Iiiiiiiii SOOOOOO WANT TO THROW my laptop across my room liao...(of course not going to do that lar...if i do then i really gila one lar)

woah...this is my most shotest write...those that saw my post know what i mean.... :lol: :lol:

hi pooky... sorry to hear of your bad experience with Aterlier X... I am surprised at their lack of profesionalism.... at the prices they are charging, they should be on top of things... there is nothing worse than being left in the dark and having to chase them all the time... Hope everything is sorted... :)

Does anyone have any good recommendation of KL videographers? Has anyone used videography service from Armadale weddings? Thanks...

anyone knows any videographer below 1000 in penang??

ya ya..I am also looking for videographer in penang which I have similar budget as you... anyone has info?

ya ya..I am also looking for videographer in penang which I have similar budget as you... anyone has info?

Is hard to find a good videographer below 1k, I and my hubby survey in penang bfore unless you want low quality. my wedding ad is end of the year and I've decide to take Perfect Moments as our wedding VG & PG, I've met them last week, I like their works especially their video, I really high recommend them to you. www.perfect-moments.com.my ;)

Is hard to find a good videographer below 1k, I and my hubby survey in penang bfore unless you want low quality. my wedding ad is end of the year and I've decide to take Perfect Moments as our wedding VG & PG, I've met them last week, I like their works especially their video, I really high recommend them to you. www.perfect-moments.com.my ;)

CAn I know how much they quote you for videography? You can email to me at sychin79@hotmail.com

hi beebee, i'm looking for PG & VG service too with reasonable price.

mind to share with me yours?

TQ

yiingk@yahoo.com

u can pm me either.

Bee bee, Perfect moments is really good. U sure wont regret as the VG, Andy is very playful and funny. Bet your family will like them.

Hi Piggiemily,

I bet you engaged perfect moments..can you share with us whether you engaged them as PG and VG at the same time? Is their price reasonable.

Hi BeeBee,

could you PM me their quote? either that, my email is pau423@hotmail.com

Many thanks

MacMac

Can anyone here tell me how to select a good videographer? What is the criteria?

What is 3CCD videocamera?

I've seen quite a number of wedding videography samples. All looks quite the same.

Headache now.

Hope you gals/guys can help..

TQ

Can anyone here tell me how to select a good videographer? What is the criteria?

What is 3CCD videocamera?

I've seen quite a number of wedding videography samples. All looks quite the same.

Headache now.

Hope you gals/guys can help..

TQ

CCD stands for coupled charge device. Its a chip that processes the images in the cam.

A 3CCD video camcoder has 3 chip that specially process R,G,B individually. Thus yielding better images compared to 1 CCD camcoders.

Hi,

I have a contact of a VG, which i'll be using for my AD as well. His work is good~ :) please PM me if u need his contact. Price starts from RM1.2K+

Hi I am lookign for a VG PG , Can you share the contact? THanx

Hi,

I have a contact of a VG, which i'll be using for my AD as well. His work is good~ :) please PM me if u need his contact. Price starts from RM1.2K+