hallo! I went to the bridal fari at 1 U yesterday... and so excited when i wnet visiting some of the booths.

very hard to negotiate with some of them.

the last booth i visited was Stareast in Bandar Sunway. the package they offer me is RM 2399, which include:

- 20 x 30 pic + frame

- 16 x 20 pic album (3 album with total 40 poses)

- 2 x 8R table top

- 24 x 4R (8 poses)

- 1 CDR (selected pic)

- 1 DVD (selected pic + 1 song)

- 2 WG

- 2 EG

- 2 costume

ok or not?

Emile,

Happy that u can get a super cheap price... its consider cheap lor... coz mine 40 poses package already RM3899.00

But dunno ur package is under VIP package?

i asked, the SA said no VIP or anything, can choose all...

so, can share about the service attitude, coz a lot of ppl said usually the SA will change face after confirmation.... true ah?

how about your package? mind to share?

coa i really do not like the big bulky album, and with that 3 album, i can have 20 poses in one . and another different 20 poses in the 2nd album, whereas for the 3rd album, i can mix 20 from the 40 poses.

i also felt it's a very good deal. but actually i didn't sign up for the package, coz was rushing after an emergency call from home. kind of reagret now. hopefully can still get this kind of package when they have another bridal fair again.

emile,

what a wastes.... btw, have you check out whether you like the photography style or the gown of this BS or not...? no point you sign up with a BS that you don't like even if it's a super cheap deal package....

quite ok actually their photography style, i like the outdoor more.

yea loh, i also felt wasted. well.... but since i never see any of you posted this BS, also not so dare to try also.

emile..

should be ok if u really want to signup with them i'm sure they can offer the same. But it's good to check them out at their shop first lor.

emile,

try check out and see whether this BS got change their name b4...? i think they use to be called wedding bell.... correct me if am wrong... :P

i think wedding bell is the crystal bell which located opposite of Sunway Hotel.I remembered i saw it some where on the other chinese forum.

emile, mhyap1

ya before stareast the BS is wedding bell... my hb work there... before that we 1 2 go to wedding bell to have a look but after few mths they change it to stareast so I'm not intreated coz I did visit stareast at pg b4... I don't like their photograph and gown but I don't know bout kl here... think you better go to the shop and check with them emile... :)

crasygal

hi emile,

im new here..do u still read this forum?? i've siged up package from Stareast too during the bridal fair in 1U...maybe we can share our experience together....

Hope to hear from you.. :rolleyes:

Cheers.

Hi there,

What is the package that u sign up with star east , i intend to sign up with them and the package they offer is about 2688

covers

20 x 24 enlarge photo

2 albums of 8 x 12" (total 42 poses)

table top 8 R

CDR

DVD presentation

7 image during PS, 2 WG, 2EG, 2 OD, 1 Costume

Awaiting your reply on how is star east service or any hidden cost after you PS.

Rgds

hi emile,

im new here..do u still read this forum?? i've siged up package from Stareast too during the bridal fair in 1U...maybe we can share our experience together....

Hope to hear from you.. :lol:

Cheers.

hi hi..

i was just browsing thru the www to see whether anyone has created a topic on stareast.

i took a package with crystelbell sunway last time. then i think wedding bell in ss2 merged with crystelbell. after that the company is being took over by stareast last year.

the package quoted to both of you is cheaper than mine. my intial package was RM2399 before being upgraded to RM3450 now. that's for the design fees charged and enlargement of album.

i only got 2 album. one big one small. hmm... now they are givin a third album eh? hmmm... that's so good!

can i ask whether your album quoted to you is a full page album or a designed album? need to be careful of that.

the staffs are ok.. can see their face change a little. but not that bad laa.. still maintain their friendliness to customers. no worries on that. they still attend to me even i went there twice to choose my pics!

today i went to stareast, i already book the package with stareast RM4688. they photo style is very pro n very natural. i really like it.. can any one tell me about stareast?

today i went to stareast, i already book the package with stareast RM4688. they photo style is very pro n very natural. i really like it.. can any one tell me about stareast?

hi lily,

im stareast customer too... wow, your package seems a lot expensive than mine..

can share what you have in ur package?

do u like the gowns?

cutiem

hallloo to all,

i went to Stareast yesterday nite, they service good.

the package they give me is RM2988

1 big album + small ablum (total 40 pose)

60 "chi mui" photo

2 big photo

3WG+2EG+2CG (deposit RM800)

car deco

free location at klang valley

IF Ulu Yam need to extra pay rm280 (whole day shooting)

hallloo to all,

i went to Stareast yesterday nite, they service good.

the package they give me is RM2988

1 big album + small ablum (total 40 pose)

60 "chi mui" photo

2 big photo

3WG+2EG+2CG (deposit RM800)

car deco

free location at klang valley

IF Ulu Yam need to extra pay rm280 (whole day shooting)

Hi YSL,

Do negotiate with them to get more freebies such as table top 8R, Mini table top and Mini album.. Plus ask them for the wall hanging backdrop (quite big and nice u can oso put up during ur AD)..

All the best nego.

HI, cloudwind :)

U adready sign With stareast

can u share with u package details????

coz i plan to sign up b4 5 feb'07

hi hi..

i was just browsing thru the www to see whether anyone has created a topic on stareast.

i took a package with crystelbell sunway last time. then i think wedding bell in ss2 merged with crystelbell. after that the company is being took over by stareast last year.

the package quoted to both of you is cheaper than mine. my intial package was RM2399 before being upgraded to RM3450 now. that's for the design fees charged and enlargement of album.

i only got 2 album. one big one small. hmm... now they are givin a third album eh? hmmm... that's so good!

can i ask whether your album quoted to you is a full page album or a designed album? need to be careful of that.

the staffs are ok.. can see their face change a little. but not that bad laa.. still maintain their friendliness to customers. no worries on that. they still attend to me even i went there twice to choose my pics!

hi babygal,

pls dun mind to share ur package with me... my initial package was rm1999 but then afraid i will upgrade my package too... pls share with me, at least i have someone's guide before deal with the salesperson..

hope to hear from you...

Hi, Jean_JJ

Do u went to bridal fair last weekend???? I cant go, coz need to bk hometown :~~~(

can anyone shared the package infromation to me :)

Hi YSL,

There's a bridal fair at Mid Valley this weekend, Y not go there to check out if u can get any good deals there?