leehong

Sunway Hotel

I am wondering if the atmosphere is good as well. I wanted a hotel wedding (preferabbly ballroom) but i do not have enough guest to be gathered in 1 location. (I am having 2 wedding dinner) Separate location. Thus, my guest list is separated into 2. I am wondering if i should go visit the place first and check it out.

just visited west lake gardens chinese restaurant last nite, am pretty impressed with venue and the restaurant Manager - Ms. Sun Sun is very professional in explaining the packages. the only downside to this place is that the restaurant can only hold max 26 tables, so for those who need bigger venue, there is always the sunway grand ballroom :)

how big is your guest list?

I have attended a small wedding in west lake before. The food is good and recomended. It may not be as 'grand' as their expensive ballroom in level 15, but for small weddings, it's quite nice.

hi amanda,

how was the wedding there...did they have any program during the wedding dinner and for ur opinion any live band suitable there?? two or three persons band is there better??

The Stage is pretty small...so maximum 3 performers will be the best. You can put 4 performers too if you can remove the cake once you are done with it at the early part of the dinner. Our Live Bands are very well versed with this Venue :-D

H, I am looking at 20 - 25 tables. What do you suggest?

I am wondering if the atmosphere is good as well. I wanted a hotel wedding (preferabbly ballroom) but i do not have enough guest to be gathered in 1 location. (I am having 2 wedding dinner) Separate location. Thus, my guest list is separated into 2. I am wondering if i should go visit the place first and check it out.

just visited west lake gardens chinese restaurant last nite, am pretty impressed with venue and the restaurant Manager - Ms. Sun Sun is very professional in explaining the packages. the only downside to this place is that the restaurant can only hold max 26 tables, so for those who need bigger venue, there is always the sunway grand ballroom :)

Hi All,

I am looking at 15-20 tables for the wedding dinner. Anyone has good suggestion?

Meanwhile, does anyone have the latest quotation?

Could you help to email to me: clpong@hotmail.com?

My wedding dinner date will be in December, 2011.

Thanks! :smile:

H, I am looking at 20 - 25 tables. What do you suggest?

Hi All,

I am looking at 15-20 tables for the wedding dinner. Anyone has good suggestion?

Meanwhile, does anyone have the latest quotation?

Could you help to email to me: clpong@hotmail.com?

My wedding dinner date will be in December, 2011.

Thanks! :smile:

Hi Jaslene, Vins,

if the place that you require is not too huge, i would suggest doing at Sunway resort West Lake Gardens. The place is very chinese-traditional themed and it is at a spot by its own, so you have all the privacy u need. Our banquet will be on the 22nd Oct, we should be opening up even the private rooms so total would be around 30-33 tables, price starts from 1000++.Do call them up, look for Sun Sun, one of the most bubbly n cheerful restaurant manager i have met so far! Should you call her up, do send my regards to her, tell her Adam said hi :P

I have recommended many couples to hold their Wedding dinner in Westlake...and they are all very happy with my recommendation. I knwo you will too. Give Sun Sun a call :thumbsu:

If you are lucky...you may get to see our Band perform for a Wedding there when you see her during weekends. :goodjob:

Has anyone had any experience/wedding at the Sunway Resort Outdoor venue? Is it fully outdoor or semi covered?

Never really heard about Sunway outdoor event. Saujana and Cyberview yes ...