claritzel

NEW WHITE LACED CHEONGSAM WITH SEQUINS AND BEADS FOR SALE!

Dear all,

I wanted to buy a red cheongsam initially and discussed this over with my fiance. He's all good with the idea.

Unfortunately, I went over to one shop and fallen in love with this white cheongsam. I got a very good deal on this CS and love the details and the train so much I bought it immediately at the shop. My fiance was very surprised on this purchase. He..well..not too keen of another white gown..cause I've two white gowns already(One from Neo, another one from bridal studio)..ahaha.. And somehow, after much discussions, I may want to let off of the gown, selling at the price I bought.

Here's the description.

Size : S size

Material : Lace imported from HK with beads and sequins

Measurements : Bust : 32-34, Waist : 24-28 (cause the inner layer is stretchable)

Workmanship : Handmade in Malaysia

Features :

Nice train!!

Full laced graced by hand stitched sequins and beads

Halter Neck (the modern cut in type)

My mum bought some dresses there so adding this one piece, they're selling me at RM550. (after long nego)

Condition : TIP-TOP! I spend a lot of time there checking every inches of the gown making sure no loose beads or missing sequins!!!!!

Selling price : RM 550

Can arrange to meet to see gown. You'll know what I meant when you see the gown. =)

Approved!

Do let me or any of the mods know once the item(s) has been sold so we can close off the thread! Thanks!

Claritzel: You are so into cheong sam yeah!!

It's really a nice gown...., really wondering where you source out all these nice cheong sam!

Gud luck for your sale.

Girls!

I went to Just wardrobe and saw the exact gown I bought from this other shop!!!

Guess how much Just Wardrobe is selling? Haha.. :happy:

Anyway, for anyone who's interested with the gown, can go to Just Wardrobe Uptown Damansara to try on. If possible, please keep the price of this CS confidential cause the gown is not supposed to be sold at low price.

The sales person at Just Wardrobe said that the gown is sold d and the owner may collect it anytime soon. If can't find, just let them know you're looking for white full laced cheongsam and they'll know which one. Happy fitting~ =)

Weight : Varies between 48 kg's to 50 kg's (depending if got menses or not..haha)

Height : Can't remember if it's 163 cm or 165 cm. Between there la.

Dear btb,

Offer ends 30th July. Will be concentrating on last minute wedding preparations thereafter. Thanks. :cool:

Hi would like to see the cheongsam pls!

Hi Lainey, to see my CS you can view at my gallery.

If u wanna try it out, you can go to Just Wardrobe at Damansara Uptown. You'll love it once you tried it on. :wink:

Hi Claritzel,

Am really interested in this CS, is it still available?

If yes can I have the picture please? cherrystar.aa@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Dear all,

I wanted to buy a red cheongsam initially and discussed this over with my fiance. He's all good with the idea.

Unfortunately, I went over to one shop and fallen in love with this white cheongsam. I got a very good deal on this CS and love the details and the train so much I bought it immediately at the shop. My fiance was very surprised on this purchase. He..well..not too keen of another white gown..cause I've two white gowns already(One from Neo, another one from bridal studio)..ahaha.. And somehow, after much discussions, I may want to let off of the gown, selling at the price I bought.

Here's the description.

Size : S size

Material : Lace imported from HK with beads and sequins

Measurements : Bust : 32-34, Waist : 24-28 (cause the inner layer is stretchable)

Workmanship : Handmade in Malaysia

Features :

Nice train!!

Full laced graced by hand stitched sequins and beads

Halter Neck (the modern cut in type)

My mum bought some dresses there so adding this one piece, they're selling me at RM550. (after long nego)

Condition : TIP-TOP! I spend a lot of time there checking every inches of the gown making sure no loose beads or missing sequins!!!!!

Selling price : RM 550

Can arrange to meet to see gown. You'll know what I meant when you see the gown. =)

Picture to lldm_tan at hotmail.com

Hi, is this still available? Could you drop me an email at ahaskx@gmail.com. Do include price,measurement & photos. Thanks!