fusionista

Sheraton Imperial, KL

I have heard this hotel being tossed out there for weddings before, (dwt had hers there), but does anyone else has any input about this venue? Price, ambience (I'm sure it's nice), bridal suite, etc.

Please share your knowledge with me :lol:

haha fusionista,

I have been there B4. Very impressive entrance. I have a vague recollection that I have seen some bridal photos from someone in this forum or a photographer website....if you like Bankers club... the entrance of this hotel is more exclusive version of it.

http://www.kl-hotels.com/imperial-sheraton/

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/luxury/prope...?propertyID=129

the flower deco is also a good one, their shop is just at the shopping archade.. uh...Wishing Tree (which apparently is $$$).

I didn't really like the ballroom pix coz the lighting is blue but if I am not mistaken, they can actually change colours.

but you wil LUV the italian restaurant there - Villa Daniel...it's next to the poolside. they don't rent out dining areas for banquets but I found out that this restaurant is closed between 2-6pm. Too bad you are not planning to have tea ceremony and stuff.... you are also lucky can do the chot moon, yum moon thinglah... that's one of the most important of part chinese wedding.

my bf and I are sooo in love with the idea to have a cocktail reception + tea ceremony in the afternoon at the villa daniel. But I like Westin's smaller ballroom better. Just a matter of preference. Sheraton's smaller one is also nice.

If you like I can email the quotation of course

here's the pix of the villa... it really look like this! Well, if you have it there at least there will be some nice sites for posing shoots! :lol:

Hey zelda,

do you have the PIC's contact info (email or phone #) for Sheraton Imperial?

Fusionista,

The PIC is Jane Cheok, the Catering Sales Manager and you can get her at this number: +603-2717 9842.

She seems like a really nice person. I'm also considering having my wedding here to be honest. I already have the quotes with me as well. If you want, I can send them on to you.

She gave me a few pictures as well, but they are rather huge in size. And I see the point about the blue lights. Some of the pictures were very blue-ish, but relatively impressive.

Let me know if you need anything from me. :)

Hi Fusionista,

I had my wedding in Sheraton Imperial last year July. I love everything about this hotel. First-rate service, fantastic ballroom, superb bridal suite, excellent ambiance and great flower deco (yes, it's from Wishing Tree). Oh.. and not too bad Chinese food which comes in large portion. I have tons of people telling me that it was one of the best wedding they had attended.

Do liaise with Jane Chok (as given to you by stoinky) if you need any info. She is a very nice lady with pleasant personality.

Hi Stoinky and all,

I am also looking for hotels now. trying to see which is good.

Stoinky, can you PM their quote ? Thanks. my email: pau423@hotmail.com.

Elmo- When you said that their Chinese food is not too bad, is it on par with those Chinese restaurant like Tai Thong? Some of my relatives are very particular about food, so just want to check out the food quality

Many thanks

Hi MacMac,

You can never compare chinese food in hotel to chinese restaurant... Obviously chinsese restaurant has better food! Sheraton and most hotels served halal food which the food taste is not as authentic and as tasty as the chinese restaurant. But compare Sheraton to other hotels, I would say they are one of the best in town.

hi stoinky, elmo..

I've already placed my booking at Banker's Club :P cuz my party is too small, less than 20 tables so many places tak layan, or i'll get a function room that is not as nice as the ballroom.

elmo,

so sorry :P i totally forgot that u had ur wedding there too!! paiseh paiseh :P

Hi Fusionista,

I had my wedding in Sheraton Imperial last year July. I love everything about this hotel. First-rate service, fantastic ballroom, superb bridal suite, excellent ambiance and great flower deco (yes, it's from Wishing Tree). Oh.. and not too bad Chinese food which comes in large portion. I have tons of people telling me that it was one of the best wedding they had attended.

Do liaise with Jane Chok (as given to you by stoinky) if you need any info. She is a very nice lady with pleasant personality.

WOW Elmo, Sounds like you had a great wedding! I like the picture of your avatar!

thanks for the offer stoinky. I just received the quote last week! also jane chok! :rolleyes:

I think it is a big plus that they use wishing tree. It is afterall supposed to be one of the best in KL.

Yes dkoh, I had a great wedding... Sweet sweet memories.... I told my hubby that we should have function like this for our 1st anniversary, 5th anniversary, 10th anniversary and so forth, he nearly fainted!!!!

Thanks, the pic of my avatar was taken on my AD at my home.

try to PM dwt for her input on this hotel, she had her wedding banquet here :blink:

Hi,

Do you mind to share with me for the quote of Sheraton Imperial and other relavant information please? wendychan82@hotmail.com Thanks a lot.

Bestregards,

wendy

try to PM dwt for her input on this hotel, she had her wedding banquet here :lol:

Hi,

Do you mind to share with me for the quote of Sheraton Imperial and other relavant information please? wendychan82@hotmail.com Thanks a lot.

Bestregards,

wendy

i just booked sheraton for my wedding end of this yr.. fingers crossed that it will be good.. :) wendy, u still want the quote?

try to PM dwt for her input on this hotel, she had her wedding banquet here :lol:

Hi. do u mind sharing with me the quote for sheraton imperial too? tq

my email: kokmengsum@yahoo.com

I had my wedding at Kl Sheraton Imperial last year december. It was awesome!

anyone interested, pls go to AD section to view my photos.

Hope it helps. :lol:

Could you please share the package qoutes with me?

if you have any photos or additional experience, please share it with me...

5july2009@gmail.com

Thanks ladies..

Could you please share the package qoutes with me?

if you have any photos or additional experience, please share it with me...

5july2009@gmail.com

Thanks ladies..

Can i have a copy of the quotation too.....my email add : boon1212@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi Ladies,

Can i have the qoutation for year 2008 if you gals having it? And also share the hotel ballroom picture to me at:

peyyeng@gmail.com

Thanks alot.

Regards,

Angel

Hi everyoneI am new to this. Just a short note to say I have placed a reservation for October 2008 for our AD with Sheraton Imperial.Hope to find out from experienced members who had your wedding at the same hotel and to get some ideas here on the decorations. Ballroom pics will be a big PLUS - pls PM to b_t_b@live.com.auWhat are the packages you have negotiated for? And are the package prices normally fixed? Thanks!cheersPL

Hi everyoneI am new to this. Just a short note to say I have placed a reservation for October 2008 for our AD with Sheraton Imperial.Hope to find out from experienced members who had your wedding at the same hotel and to get some ideas here on the decorations. Ballroom pics will be a big PLUS - pls PM to b_t_b@live.com.auWhat are the packages you have negotiated for? And are the package prices normally fixed? Thanks!cheersPL

hi ots.. i just had one of my wedding dinners in sheraton imperial on 29th dec.. everybody was happy with the event.. the person we dealt with was jane and she's very accomodating.. she'll always try to give us whatever she can.. the prices are normally fixed.. so, it is more of what extras you can negotiate for.. do lemme know if there's anything that u want to know.. will be happy to help.. ;)