fusionista

Sheraton Imperial, KL

I had my wedding at Kl Sheraton Imperial last year december. It was awesome!

anyone interested, pls go to AD section to view my photos.

Hope it helps. :lol:

Dear ,

i m new here..still searching around hotel venue for my wedding reception

have inetersted to view into photos as i may consider sheraton imperial as well

i m haing problem tat i only have 150-200 guest..dun know wheter they will give me the small ballroom which is not nice ambience n grand as the one showing in thier website

could u pls share with me about ur experience n would like to view some of ur pics tooks from the sheraton imperial

CJ

Dear ,

i m new here..still searching around hotel venue for my wedding reception

have inetersted to view into photos as i may consider sheraton imperial as well

i m haing problem tat i only have 150-200 guest..dun know wheter they will give me the small ballroom which is not nice ambience n grand as the one showing in thier website

could u pls share with me about ur experience n would like to view some of ur pics tooks from the sheraton imperial

CJ

hi low.. i think the min that sheraton imperial will take is 300 pax.. i just had my dinner there and they are alright.. they just renovated the hotel.. so everything is nice and new.. :)

Thx sseahorsee for ur information, i just rang up jane today...she just recommend me to go in to thise chinese restaurant for my wedding reception becoz i have less tables , i wonder how is thier chinese restaurant set up as i think it wont be as grand as the ballroom , but i just have no choice as i only have 15 tables rite now...still eager to find a hotel for my wedding reception becoz need to leave a gd impression about malaysia to my hk fiance family n relative...will try to dropby to have a view into thier chinese restaurant ..any one have attend sheraton imperial chinese restaurant wedding banquet? prefer have any pic to show about thier wedding set up n deco....thx a lot

Low

hi low.. i think the min that sheraton imperial will take is 300 pax.. i just had my dinner there and they are alright.. they just renovated the hotel.. so everything is nice and new.. :)

Thx sseahorsee for ur information, i just rang up jane today...she just recommend me to go in to thise chinese restaurant for my wedding reception becoz i have less tables , i wonder how is thier chinese restaurant set up as i think it wont be as grand as the ballroom , but i just have no choice as i only have 15 tables rite now...still eager to find a hotel for my wedding reception becoz need to leave a gd impression about malaysia to my hk fiance family n relative...will try to dropby to have a view into thier chinese restaurant ..any one have attend sheraton imperial chinese restaurant wedding banquet? prefer have any pic to show about thier wedding set up n deco....thx a lot

Low

hi low.. i think grand millenium (used to be regent) as well as maya hotel has a nice and small ballroom that can fit up to 20 tables.. maybe can try giving them a call.. ;) good luck!

hi low.. i think grand millenium (used to be regent) as well as maya hotel has a nice and small ballroom that can fit up to 20 tables.. maybe can try giving them a call.. ;) good luck!

thx for the suggestion...i try to serach on net about both hotel...but they dun have wedding package in thier website,may call them personally to ask about it. I wonder how's thier ballroom deco like.does any attend the wedding banquet at grand millenium or hotel maya before?any pic of thier ballroom n wedding banquet set up..i guess they rarely do it as they didnt promote thier service for the wedding as well, anyway i wont miss any chance as i need a grand venue urgently which allow me to cater 150-180 pax

LOW

hi ots.. i just had one of my wedding dinners in sheraton imperial on 29th dec.. everybody was happy with the event.. the person we dealt with was jane and she's very accomodating.. she'll always try to give us whatever she can.. the prices are normally fixed.. so, it is more of what extras you can negotiate for.. do lemme know if there's anything that u want to know.. will be happy to help.. ;)

Can anyone send me imperial quotations?? Many thanks. My email is ssleongs@googlemail.com

Just sent over!

hi ssehorsee,

i just make enquiries about hotel grand millenium which is pretty new in carry on wedding banquet. just got the quotation , they do cater for 15 tables for thier only one ballroom...the price start from 1088++...the beverage charge is really expensive..no free flow or complimentary soft drink provided..but need to charge the sirap per person or per glass..n there a lot of hidden cost. i asked for thier ballroom pic...unfortunately they cant even provide me any pic at all..not at this moment yet.

For the hotel maya, i just got thier quatation as well...the price start from 888+ for 20 tables min...when i ask about thier ballroom..they dun have any pic to show as well...does anyone here have attend hotel maya wedding banquet..pls advice

LOW

Hi

Have anyone dealt/ are dealing with Imperial's florist ie. Wishing Tree? Do you have advice / experience I can learn from in dealing/negotiating with them for the floral arrangements at Imperial?

Much thanks!

can anyone share with the the quotation for imperial and westin hotel? thank you

mslai80@yaoo.com

Hi cheer

Just sent over!

OTS

can anyone share with the the quotation for imperial and westin hotel? thank you

I would like the quatation for imperial and westin hotel too.

lisalee28@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

I would like the quatation for imperial and westin hotel too.

lisalee28@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

you've got mail!

Pinkelle/dreamz

you've got mail!

OTS, so sorry! I'm a few minutes too late!

I know you've just sent to pinkelle and dreamz.

If you would be sooooo kind, can you please

send me the quotation to me as well.

cissieau@gmail.com

THANKS A MILLION!

Pinkelle/dreamz

you've got mail!

cissieau@gmail.com

THANKS A MILLION!

cissieau, you've got mail!

OTS- oh dear, I'm late too! =( Do you mind sending it to daphnesu16@yahoo.com as well?

I'm not sure of this location but is traffic and parking a problem?

Pinkelle/dreamz

you've got mail!

cissieau@gmail.com

THANKS A MILLION!

cissieau, you've got mail!

OTS- oh dear, I'm late too! =( Do you mind sending it to daphnesu16@yahoo.com as well?

I'm not sure of this location but is traffic and parking a problem?

daphnesu,

Just sent over! If I remember correctly the hotel has 200 - 400 parking bays spread over 2 levels in the basement and an open carpark next to it. But traffic on Sultan Ismail had always been quite congested.