fusionista

Sheraton Imperial, KL

Hi there...I am a newbie here and realllly need help. I'm planning my wedding for next year (no AD yet) but headache to choose which hotel. I am choosing between Hotel Imperial Sheraton, Hotel Villa Holiday, Bankers Club and Hotel Sheraton Subang..I only hav 20 tables so not sure how many other hotels accept that. Can you all suggest any other hotels with nice ballroom n food? Also, I don't know how to contact hotel imperial sheraton...Can anyone email me their wedding packages and can share their experiences there?Thxxx....my email is llh2783@yahoo.com

Many thx in advance!!

Hi there...I am a newbie here and realllly need help. I'm planning my wedding for next year (no AD yet) but headache to choose which hotel. I am choosing between Hotel Imperial Sheraton, Hotel Villa Holiday, Bankers Club and Hotel Sheraton Subang..I only hav 20 tables so not sure how many other hotels accept that. Can you all suggest any other hotels with nice ballroom n food? Also, I don't know how to contact hotel imperial sheraton...Can anyone email me their wedding packages and can share their experiences there?Thxxx....my email is llh2783@yahoo.com

Many thx in advance!!

Hi piggymarmot

Just sent over! To contact them, you can send an email to Jane Chok at jane.chok@luxurycollection.com, she's a fantastic organiser or call them on 03 2717 9900.

So far no complains and still keeping my fingers crossed for the day!

PL

i am a bit late too..

mind to send over?

email wongeuro @@ gmail.com

will contact jane too

thanks for the contact

hi wongmaro, just sent over!

PL

i am a bit late too..

mind to send over?

email wongeuro @@ gmail.com

will contact jane too

thanks for the contact

hi wongmaro, just sent over!

PL

hi have you all decided on whether to have it in sheraton imperial?

i'm considering...any tots and opinions...pls share

Hi everyone,

I just had my wedding at Sheraton Imperial Hotel KL last month. I was very disappointed with their service since we've paid so much for it!!

They made so much mistakes on my wedding dinner! The actual dinner food was slightly different from the food tasting especially the Shark's fin soup. It was the best dish on our food tasting but when they served during the dinner it was SO salty that most of my guests complained and didn't finish the soup and also the Pineapple Thai Fried rice, we asked for more pineapple cubes to be added they said no problem. On the actual day there wasn't much difference with the fried rice.

The flower arrangements are from Wishing Tree. I thought their service was very poor when they ignored me a couple of times because I did not top up the flower deco from them. Nobody from the hotel told me that I was suppose to choose either the wedding arch or the 4 flower stands on the walkway so I chose both of them. Then the Sales assistant from hotel said I am only allowed to choose 1 of them so I chose the 4 flower stands but she did not mention it to the Wishing Tree. So on my wedding day, I was told that I have chosen the wedding arch. I was so upset about it but Wishing Tree said there was nothing that they could do since they have to order the flowers a few months earlier. They just took it for granted and did not confirm the flower arrangement with me again!!

The hotel allowed me to have my own design for the backdrop on the stage so I gave them a bird design and asked to take out the swirl pattern on the sides and leave the top and bottom there. The bird design turned out to be without the sides swirl and bottom as well!! When I mentioned it to the Sales assistant on the actual day she said she will do something about it then she did not get back to me. The Assistant manager was suppose to be on my big day that night, she didn't turn up as she promised to and gave some excuse about having a meeting (on Sunday night?!?!?!) she didn't let me know by herself. I knew it only when I asked the Sales assistant.

There was no waiter to follow us around when we went toasting to table by table. We actually had to FIND and ask for wine from waiters then we had to wait for like 10mins before getting 1 bottle of wine. If we ask for another bottle of wine we have to wait for another 10mins! It was just terrible!!! Most things that they promised earlier, they did not do it.

We had 1 extra table to dine 5 weeks later. The menu was slightly different again.. when we had our last dessert there was one moon cake dessert dish missing! The banquet manager was telling me that the menu was finished and there wasn't any left to served!! The Catering Assistant Manager did not send an email to thank me at all after the wedding. They just move on to other couples and do the same thing I guess..talk about being a professional!

Overall most guests said it was a beautiful and great wedding but for me to be looking into these details, I was very disappointed with their so called "5 star" service. We missed our breakfast in bed because nobody incl. the sales assistant tell me that their breakfast in bed is available until 10.30am.

I really should thank them for giving me so much disappointment in my wedding dinner. Imagine you're paying 60k+ for this kind of poor service?? I think they should be a 3 Star service but not a 5 Star! I don't know where my money had gone to.. maybe to rent the ballroom?

Sorry to hear bout what happened to you. Sheraton was actuallt on my top list but now..after reading what you've been through, i am thinking twice. Mine dropping me an email at angelin84ng@gmail.com to let me know more detaills? And how many tables did you have?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I just had my wedding at Sheraton Imperial Hotel KL last month. I was very disappointed with their service since we've paid so much for it!!

They made so much mistakes on my wedding dinner! The actual dinner food was slightly different from the food tasting especially the Shark's fin soup. It was the best dish on our food tasting but when they served during the dinner it was SO salty that most of my guests complained and didn't finish the soup and also the Pineapple Thai Fried rice, we asked for more pineapple cubes to be added they said no problem. On the actual day there wasn't much difference with the fried rice.

The flower arrangements are from Wishing Tree. I thought their service was very poor when they ignored me a couple of times because I did not top up the flower deco from them. Nobody from the hotel told me that I was suppose to choose either the wedding arch or the 4 flower stands on the walkway so I chose both of them. Then the Sales assistant from hotel said I am only allowed to choose 1 of them so I chose the 4 flower stands but she did not mention it to the Wishing Tree. So on my wedding day, I was told that I have chosen the wedding arch. I was so upset about it but Wishing Tree said there was nothing that they could do since they have to order the flowers a few months earlier. They just took it for granted and did not confirm the flower arrangement with me again!!

The hotel allowed me to have my own design for the backdrop on the stage so I gave them a bird design and asked to take out the swirl pattern on the sides and leave the top and bottom there. The bird design turned out to be without the sides swirl and bottom as well!! When I mentioned it to the Sales assistant on the actual day she said she will do something about it then she did not get back to me. The Assistant manager was suppose to be on my big day that night, she didn't turn up as she promised to and gave some excuse about having a meeting (on Sunday night?!?!?!) she didn't let me know by herself. I knew it only when I asked the Sales assistant.

There was no waiter to follow us around when we went toasting to table by table. We actually had to FIND and ask for wine from waiters then we had to wait for like 10mins before getting 1 bottle of wine. If we ask for another bottle of wine we have to wait for another 10mins! It was just terrible!!! Most things that they promised earlier, they did not do it.

We had 1 extra table to dine 5 weeks later. The menu was slightly different again.. when we had our last dessert there was one moon cake dessert dish missing! The banquet manager was telling me that the menu was finished and there wasn't any left to served!! The Catering Assistant Manager did not send an email to thank me at all after the wedding. They just move on to other couples and do the same thing I guess..talk about being a professional!

Overall most guests said it was a beautiful and great wedding but for me to be looking into these details, I was very disappointed with their so called "5 star" service. We missed our breakfast in bed because nobody incl. the sales assistant tell me that their breakfast in bed is available until 10.30am.

I really should thank them for giving me so much disappointment in my wedding dinner. Imagine you're paying 60k+ for this kind of poor service?? I think they should be a 3 Star service but not a 5 Star! I don't know where my money had gone to.. maybe to rent the ballroom?

sorry to hear that...

i just confiremd with sheraton verbally and now i am in dilemma..

may i know who is the person in charge for your wedding and the package you have if you don't mind sharing ...my email is michellelcc23@gmail.com.

Million thanks:)

Sorry to hear bout what happened to you. Sheraton was actuallt on my top list but now..after reading what you've been through, i am thinking twice. Mine dropping me an email at angelin84ng@gmail.com to let me know more detaills? And how many tables did you have?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

Sorry to know about your case. Would you mind to share with me who's the sales person who attended to you ? PM me perhaps ? :ohmy: