Sign in to follow this  
bumblebee

Please vote for my little rascal

Hi ya all

I'm gonna be super duper thick-skinned and ask for your precious votes :)

I was merely testing my luck, but to my surprise, ELISABETH qualified as one of the top ten finalists for the Cutest Kid Contest organised by the AsianParent! *beams proudly*

Here's the link

So once again, I 'humbly' ask for your vote if you think ELISABETH is cute :) Thank you.

n15706753366687581784.jpg

As quoted by a friend, a shot my daughter would probably hate me for, for parading her to the world in her potty

Christine, she's really very cute and her expression is priceless! YY and I voted for her yesterday! We hope she wins!

voted as well..

i thought of entering the contest as well but didnt get 2 in time.... :)

but ur lil princess is super cute

Aiyo... so touched! Thanks all for your votes. Now i can really feel for those politicians.. haha, every vote counts!

She has reached 99 votes, but still far behind the no 1 who has garnered 140 votes!

i voted too :) Her expression is priceless.. like she really means "business" :lol:

Best wishes!!

ps > why dont email your friends the link as well? just a suggestion..

Thanks peeps for your votes.

Just an update.. my gal's losing, unfortunately, coz my online network only managed to garner 200 votes so far(which is ALOT to me already), but the leading votes are already nearing 600! whoever yi ma gu che whom I know surf the net, I sudah attack. It's definitely turning into a contest of which parent has the largest network or which country is winning, rather than the cutest baby already,hehe, till my BIL said he wanted to write in to complain on the 'unfairness' of the competition.

hahahaha. anyway, this is all done in good fun, so I thank you all for your votes. I'll keep this as a record to show my little one how many fans she has :)

Hi ya all

I'm gonna be super duper thick-skinned and ask for your precious votes :)

I was merely testing my luck, but to my surprise, ELISABETH qualified as one of the top ten finalists for the Cutest Kid Contest organised by the AsianParent! *beams proudly*

Here's the link

So once again, I 'humbly' ask for your vote if you think ELISABETH is cute :) Thank you.

n15706753366687581784.jpg

As quoted by a friend, a shot my daughter would probably hate me for, for parading her to the world in her potty

Haha.....Bruce lee ar?

Good Pose !!