ammylaw78

About Taiwan ...

Hi everyone...this dec i will be going to taiwan with my hubby but will be in group coz save money. :P well... want to ask u.. how weather is there ? i know it is cold but how cold it is ? just wearing sweater only or need jacket ? plz share ur experience with us .. thank you very much...

hi ammylaw78

i've been to northern taiwan (taipei) during their winter and i found it quite cold.

i wore multiple layers, t-shirt + jumper + jacket + earmuffs. this was about 7 years ago though so the winters may no longer be as cold (you know, global warming and everything).

hope that helps,

2littlefeet

I went to Taiwan last dec, although it's winter but it's not very cold. A light jacket will do...

I did blog about my taiwan trip, if you need more information, you can check them out.

:)

Hi, I think you should bring both light jacket and thick winter jacket down jacket, cause it will usually slightly cool during daytime but quite cold at night, especially when you are walking on the street at night, the wind is really cold!

childish_gal81

hi...i just bek fr taiwan 2 weeks ago.

i put up in "rainbow hotel".located in Ximending.

~~all the best & gong xi fa cai~~ :smile:

Hi ladies,

how was d trip to taiwan?was it nice?i'm thinking of going to taiwan for honeymoon too.may i know how much was d package u all took for taiwan trip?n for how many days?cz i would like to do some budgeting to c how much i need for a trip to taiwan

honey_mel,did u go by tour package or u bought d air tickets n booked ur own hotel n without having a tour guide for d whole trip?

Hello,

I will be going there for honeymoon too. I did not take tour package. i bought the air tickets and booked hotel already.

Now planning for the itinerary.

Quite hard to plan too..still thinking where to go on the last day..

Hi ladies,

how was d trip to taiwan?was it nice?i'm thinking of going to taiwan for honeymoon too.may i know how much was d package u all took for taiwan trip?n for how many days?cz i would like to do some budgeting to c how much i need for a trip to taiwan

honey_mel,did u go by tour package or u bought d air tickets n booked ur own hotel n without having a tour guide for d whole trip?

BS & AJ;

I went with a few frens of mine(free&easy)..my fren did most of the planning.

We managed to get d cheap air tickets from AirAsia.2-ways , 2 person ..around RM9XX.

We spent 8days over there. U may set aside of RM200(approximate figure) per nite for rooms (an average room).

thx honel_mel 4 d info.i guess need bout 3 or 4k per person to go there for 5 days 4 nights trip.

childish_gal81 u plan ur own itinerary,so nice!where do u plan to visit?hua lian?tainan?hehe.any recommendations?

thx honel_mel 4 d info.i guess need bout 3 or 4k per person to go there for 5 days 4 nights trip.

childish_gal81 u plan ur own itinerary,so nice!where do u plan to visit?hua lian?tainan?hehe.any recommendations?

Hello,

Will be just going hua lien, jiu fen..most of the time will spend in taipei town..

dun wan to be so tired..

its not easy to plan the itinerary as I cant read chinese..hehehe

Taiwan is really big and good place to explore. There are many hotels which are good among the known I like this two at which I stayed and sharing my experience.

Excellence Playa Mujeres

This is a great Place to relax and just chillout, my wife and I wish we were still there. Stayed in room 7012 swimup. very nice room a/c worked great rooms look just like they do on the web site. Loved the shower!! bed a little hard but comfortable and we slept just fine. Like other reviews the floors are very slippery when wet be carefull.

Villa Bella Bed and Breakfast Inn

We traveled to Puerto Vallarta to attend a wedding at a traditional resort. Very nice resort, but when we checked into the Villa Bella the accomodations improved. The Villa Bella is a great place.

Hi childish_gal81

We will be going hua lien and jiu fen also, if you don't mind i can share my itinerary with you.

Just PM me at foongching12@yahoo.com

I knew is not easy to plan if we cant read chinese. But thanks to google translator.

Happy planning.

anyone can recommend apartment stay or home stay in Taipei? i plan to go this year end with family of 7 with one 16mo infant.