kittybride

Bali Honeymoon - short getaway after the AD dinner

Nanako128

This driver cum guide is called Sila, his number is 081 239 161 02, i dunno wat number u have to add if u r calling from malaysia. His email is yomansila@dps.centrin.net.id

His is a quiet and friendly man. My husband and i like his service as he is not too "talkative" like other guides. So it depends on ur preference.

For him, his service also no time limit. He actually quote us a higher price but we bargain to 350000... maybe u can bargain lower. Maybe u let him know the duration u wanna hired him, tell him only 2 of u travelling then u can bargain. ( U can let him know that April from spore gave u his contacts.

At the end of the trip, my husband gave him 30000 extra i think coz of his good service. We end off the day by asking him to drop us at an restuarant for dinner.

We hired him to bring us to Sukawati, kintamani, ubud, spa in ubud, kuta.

aprilger,

Thanks! i have dropped him an email and hopefully he will revert back by today. Btw, what type of car he is driving?

Mind to share those photos that u have taken in Bali?

aprilger,

nice pic! The hotel look so romantic with the beach view.

SIla already replied my email with his photos.. didn't expect that he will send me his photos that he taken with his car also.

Thanks for everything!

OMG I love this pic, aprilger! I lost those pools that seem to suddenly drop off into the sky... Just mesmerizing!

Thanks, i still have some pics that i wish to upload, but it seems that it onli allow me to upload only 1 pic. How ?

Thanks, i still have some pics that i wish to upload, but it seems that it onli allow me to upload only 1 pic. How ?

aprilger,

just go to www.imageshack.us to upload the image. the there'll be URL/ address to link the image by imageshack. just copy the link and paste it in the post... :)

aprilger,

SInce u just came back from Bali, not sure whether u been to this place or not (see the pic attached). My colleague showed it to me and he told me he went there 2 yrs back and couldn't recall the name of that place.

Thanks in advance!

I

post-448-1166177025_thumb.jpg

hahahhahaha.....

my boss not around..he going meeting from morning till now.. :P

so, anyone can recommed any place since our tour is 5days 4night there?

i not plan any yet ler...my sis n family ask me 2plan ...aih.. :(

i still not start yet.. ;)

Hi yoyo,

lucky u and my boss also not around..muahaha

I have a to do list with me which basically cover the recommended places. Maybe u can use it as reference. I think i have posted it in the 1st page of this thread.

Aprilger,

thanks for the link, very useful indeed and now i know where i should heading for my romantic dinner ;)

Have anyone of you been for the dolpin tour or submarine tour in Bali?

for honeymoon must stay in ubud! kuta just a touch down for buzy n city life.. :P

hi..nanako n aprilger..

thanx for ur gals help...

i will plan start from today liao..

if not too late..haha

but so many people hor is a headache plan lo.. :P

charliz ur hubby very funny. same here la, my SIL asked us not to go, scared affected by wandering spirits there.... and kena bomb.

:lol: :P :D

Bali ... i think is warm whole yr...

no such sales period laa... dun tell me u r going for shopping,

the things are cheap even there r no discount (branded and non branded items)

airasia juz give out free tickets for bookoing, travel period from apr till oct,

worth to go,...

u can even pick the local trip, bulk of it when u arrive Bali

or u can even drive urself, juz rent a car there...