k_cat

Makeup Artist (MUA) - Perak, Ipoh,Taiping, etc

hi k_cat,

you're new to this forum? welcome aboard! :)

Too bad I'm not able to help you coz I won't be hiring any MUA from Perak ... hee hee :P

But I supposed one of our member here called Arieloh might be able to help you out. Her hb is from Kampar and they had a wedding banquet there, maybe she got some MUA to do the makeup for her. You can check with her :)

Hi K_cat,

i will be having my dinner at Kampar too! but i opt for MUA from Ipoh. i can give you the name of the BS in Ipoh if you are interested. My sis in law' s MUA is fm this BS and the hairstyle and makeup looked natural and nice.

HI, k_cat.

FYI, there are few hair saloons and a beauty centre near Kampar's local bus station there have bridal makeup & hairdo. But i have no idea of their works and charges, just know they have this service. You can visit them and ask to look for their portfolio.

Can try kamayan bridal. Did one couple there for AD few months back. Quite good.

If u want from Ipoh, then the pricing may differ as have to travel to Kampar.

chooz,

TQ for ur info.but wer can i contact Arieloh??

Pinky,

can u give me the contact no.??how much they charge??got photo to see??haha

kobikobu,

i saw some only have makeup no hair do.another problem is if any of u intro u will feel more confident with the MUA.but anywer thanks a lot.

jetfynn,

Kamayan bridal is 1 of the bridal shop in kampar??i did check with them, i have to go their place so i feel more troublesome.haha.somemore the gal there not so friendly.

k_cat,

i will look for the name card when im back in hometown. i paid Rm200 for the makeup and hairstyling at their shop. not inclusive eyelashes, body spray/arts/colours, etc..

But i think it's best if you go to the BS to do the makeup/hairdo, coz they've got all the equipments there. nicer. in my sis's wedding, the MUA came to our house but it didn't turn out well. the hairdo and the makeup. not nice. But of coz, this is just my opinion...it's up to you.. :lol:

Kamayan is one of the bridal shop there. Well, I suppose you met someone whose not really customer friendly. The MUA there seems ok though when I was there the last time. Asked me try not to take pictures at their studio too. Maybe they afraid I will "steal" some secrets from them. Ha ha Ha!

MUA prices in Ipoh range from RM150 - RM300 depending on the MUA.

Kampar prices I'm not sure.

Pinky,

thank you for ur help. i did ask 1 shop at New Bandar Kampar there.They charge rm280 for morning and evening + eyelashes + ampulse.But i scared they dun have experience,they look very young.i really cant make decision.I agreed with ur suggestion that better go to the shop bec they got all the equipment there.

Jetfynn,

i think i went to this studio b4.The gal there quite friendly.if i stay at Hotel it will be more troublesome go to the studio.

My sis did her dinner make up in JF beauty centre. RM100 inclusive of fake eyelash, ampoules, etc. Only hair do not inclusive. Her AD makeup and hair was done by the make up artist from the bridal shop she went to in Ipoh. The make up artist charged her RM200 for everything. The make up and hair was good.

Another sis of mine had her AD makeup done in Kamawan. It was good too.

hi fluene,

can i know JF Beauty Centre charge rm100 is touch up o totally a new makeup??i heard 1 of the BS in Kampar said evening touch up make up only charge rm100 mean the morning makeup we cant remove it.

Ur sister done at kamawan, is it a beauty centre o...how much is it??

The evening make up in JF is totally new make up. But you have to go to the shop. Same goes for kamawan.

Kamawan is the photo shop near the bus station. The bridal shop (I think there is only one in Kampar, corner shop) is actually the extension of Kamawan. The photographer is the son of the boss. The lady who is in charge of the bridal shop is the daughter of the boss.

Kampar bride,

My mua: 012-5125956

The other MUA: Siew Siew 012-5266608

SiewSiew is the MUA for Charlie Young during her shoot for the movie "fu ji" with Aaron Kwok in IPOH.

Highly recommeded by my fren who used her. I didn't use her because i am too late to discover her....

My Mua, she will come to kampar to do make up for u. RM480.00 all in for my case. (morning in ipoh, night at kampar). She is also famous in Ipoh.

Gal, the bridal shop in kampar, my own opinion, please dun go there for MUA. My sister in law used them. the make up is so outdated. and not nice at all.

Ariel :P :P

hi Ariel,

Thank you for ur info.If siew siew how much she will charge??if she so famous she sure charge very high. :rolleyes: scared cant effort.

i agree with u dun go MUA of bridal shop in kampar.I heard that 2 bridal shop in kampar is the same boss.

K cat

My MUA: Siew Siew 012-5125956 (also Siew Siew- same name)

My charges :

Morning Make up in Ipoh Hotel, lashes,ampouse all in

Evening Make up in Kampar hubby house, lashes,ampouse all in

Total RM480 only.

Call her early, she is highly book!!!!

k cat,

both bridal shop in kampar, same boss...

so, the mua and car deco also.... "my view" i dun like it lor....

if possible, order your flower in ipoh too... florist in kampar also.... i dun like lor.....

Ariel

thanks arieloh.

actually ur MUA siew siew o another MUA siew siew is the MUA for Charlie Young during her shoot for the movie "fu ji" with Aaron Kwok in IPOH.

is it include hair do??

thanks arieloh.

actually ur MUA siew siew o another MUA siew siew is the MUA for Charlie Young during her shoot for the movie "fu ji" with Aaron Kwok in IPOH.

is it include hair do??

not my mua....

the mua for charlie young: Siew Siew (Marion) 012-5266608

I am not sure of her charges... she can do your hair too...

Ariel

i have a makeup artist to recomend to u all. I think her makeup is good and her hair do for my friend wedding day is good as many friend compliment. she done a lot of beauty pagent. n the price is affordable. RM380 for 2session. she is vy friendly too n her makeup is vy natural. who wan the natural japanese look, i think she is more pro on this.

sally-0125166602

Hi Brides to be from ipoh,

Is that any recommend on MUA & also the price range in ipoh?

actually im looking for MUA who is able to travel n giving the service...

by the way, im from cameron highlands....

K cat

My MUA: Siew Siew 012-5125956 (also Siew Siew- same name)

My charges :

Morning Make up in Ipoh Hotel, lashes,ampouse all in

Evening Make up in Kampar hubby house, lashes,ampouse all in

Total RM480 only.

Call her early, she is highly book!!!!

Hi arieloh,

We have the same MUA! When is your AD? Hope it doesnt clash because I told her I wouldnt want her to rush from or to my house to makeup.

hi nwtyng,

When is your dinner? I am also getting married in Taiping (Dec 06) and kind of looking for recommendation for a good MUA there. I am not from Taiping so have no idea where to find. I think I will probably ask my future sister in-law as she just got married begining of this year.

Is there any BS in Taiping that can provide this kind of service?