k_cat

Makeup Artist (MUA) - Perak, Ipoh,Taiping, etc

Both are equally good. It's just a matter of you using which one.

Then again, to be sure that the MUA is really the one that you want, the proper suggestion is to try them both via "trial make-up"

Please be noted that different MUA have their different styles. What suits one bride sometimes may not suit another.

Good luck!

There are a few more good make up artist in Ipoh and both the Siew-Siews are the more famous ones. Since your date is fixed, better book them fast before they get booked by someone else!

Just my dua sen......

jetfynn...

expensive la... one time trial RM50... two times trial RM100

if you know... can u put into words the difference in their style???

hi michelle...

if u wait for another one month i can show u my photo from Marion siew siew make up... :) i didn't go trial either.

Hi All,

If you are looking for a good Make Up Artists in Ipoh, then go to the Sutra Shop (www.thesutrashop.com) in Ipoh Garden South (behind Pizza Hut). The makeup artists is from the UK has been a freelance makeup artist in the UK for the last two years and she is very very good. She uses highly graded Minerals and other professional products like Lancome, Laura Mercier, etc. etc. She has a fantastic collection of eyeshadows.

She is very pleasant and friendly. Her name is Sal and her number is 016.5031743

She travels around Malaysia so if you don't live in Ipoh, you can also give her a call. Her prices are reasonable. It all depends on the package that you are looking for. One of my friends used her and she did a faboulous job.

Cheerio!

Girls,

Please tell me how much your MUA charge the bride, maids for 2 sessions?

Mua: Sal, Phoebe, Fecilia

I'm from kuching, am looking for Mua within my budget.

My SIL insist she look for her friend frm Pusing which I don hav faith.

From Ipoh, I'm going to "import" to Pusing for my Nov AD.

thanks

I booked my MUA who is also my hairstylist 6 months before the wedding.

She's actually my friend and hairstylist for the last 3 years so she's quoted me a very good price including of simple matching makeup and hair for my 3 bridesmaids too. Her name is Fecilia and her shop is in Ipoh Garden South facing the main road with the flyover heading towards Tiger Lane.

Check out my blog if you want her contact number!

hi, jamieoh,

please share with me your mua.

I have headache on selecting mua in ipoh. this is because last 2 yrs my sister have engaged a mua but last minute she didn't turn up & simply send a girl to her. The make up look very terible.

that why i have nightmare to engage a mua at ipoh.

cheer

estee loke

Both are equally good. It's just a matter of you using which one.

Then again, to be sure that the MUA is really the one that you want, the proper suggestion is to try them both via "trial make-up"

Please be noted that different MUA have their different styles. What suits one bride sometimes may not suit another.

Good luck!

There are a few more good make up artist in Ipoh and both the Siew-Siews are the more famous ones. Since your date is fixed, better book them fast before they get booked by someone else!

Just my dua sen......

jetfynn...

expensive la... one time trial RM50... two times trial RM100

if you know... can u put into words the difference in their style???

hi michelle...

if u wait for another one month i can show u my photo from Marion siew siew make up... :) i didn't go trial either.

hi sophiakhee,

can i view ur pic coz i need to choose a mua now if not will be too late rite? my wed dinner is on 20/12/2008...

cheer

estee loke

hi ipoh-lang...

I posted some photos taken by my brother in law... have posted it at my BS forum http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....490&st=1230

yes i like my make up. will recommend her. My sister's and mom's make up also by her. I didn't like the make up on ONE of my sister's. But my make up is good :)

hi ipoh-lang...

I posted some photos taken by my brother in law... have posted it at my BS forum http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....490&st=1230

yes i like my make up. will recommend her. My sister's and mom's make up also by her. I didn't like the make up on ONE of my sister's. But my make up is good :)

hi, sophia,

wah the pic taken very nice. maybe i will think of ur mua..

Kampar bride,

My mua: 012-5125956

The other MUA: Siew Siew 012-5266608

SiewSiew is the MUA for Charlie Young during her shoot for the movie "fu ji" with Aaron Kwok in IPOH.

Highly recommeded by my fren who used her. I didn't use her because i am too late to discover her....

My Mua, she will come to kampar to do make up for u. RM480.00 all in for my case. (morning in ipoh, night at kampar). She is also famous in Ipoh.

Gal, the bridal shop in kampar, my own opinion, please dun go there for MUA. My sister in law used them. the make up is so outdated. and not nice at all.

Ariel tongue.giftongue.gif

hi I'm new here and looking for MUA from Ipoh, can share your wedding day photo to me? Thanks.

Hi Joanne here. did she go raub, pahang?

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA for the last few weeks - 080808 finally caught up with me and it's been a couple of whirlwind weeks :P

Here are two photos of how my makeup effected my photos on my actual day. The first one was taken by my hubby while waiting for the garden blessing to begin and the other was taken by his 18 year old cousin. It was quite a warm and humid evening eventhough the sun wasn't scorching earlier. Everyone was sweating {me included} and my poor hubby was melting BUT my makeup and hair stayed throughout.

Photo.jpg

I asked for a natural look for both my hair and makeup so my MUA kept it very light with only one coat of foundation and powder on my face, next working on my eyebrows, adding natural hues of brown on the eyes with liner and mascara, some colour to my cheeks, a light dab of lipstick and finished it with gloss. Next she worked on my hair with very minimal hair products so my hair kept the natural look as my makeup did. It also washed off easy peasy with shampoo. It also only took her one hour to do both makeup and hair.

So, if you're interested in my MUA ... visit my blog following the link below for her contact details. It's located on the right section of the page under "The Little Lilac Book".

Hi there,

Im new here and im trying to look for MUA, not sure if i should get one from KL or Ipoh. My wedding will be in Teluk Intan.

Can someone send me some photos taken with Siew Siew or Marion as MUA? Im also thinking if i should hire Sharon from wedding isle but that is going to cost me more than 1k inclusive of outstation charges.

Thanks in advance..my email is cindycct@gmail.com

yeh!!

After thinking for so many months..

I still get a lot of Muas to consider..haha. I love my date..

Even Siew Siew is available..

But I get Ms. Soon. hihi.. so glad liao.

Hi All,

If you are looking for a good Make Up Artists in Ipoh, then go to the Sutra Shop (www.thesutrashop.com) in Ipoh Garden South (behind Pizza Hut). The makeup artists is from the UK has been a freelance makeup artist in the UK for the last two years and she is very very good. She uses highly graded Minerals and other professional products like Lancome, Laura Mercier, etc. etc. She has a fantastic collection of eyeshadows.

She is very pleasant and friendly. Her name is Sal and her number is 016.5031743

She travels around Malaysia so if you don't live in Ipoh, you can also give her a call. Her prices are reasonable. It all depends on the package that you are looking for. One of my friends used her and she did a faboulous job.

Cheerio!

Can show her work & how much she charge for u friends

my email address is lsschin@gmail.com please email me.

I would highly recommend Siew Siew (012-5125956) for her well done job for my wedding on 1 june 08. Recently she did the make up n hair do for my colleague's wifey on their wedding on the Mooncake Festival! He also gives thumbs up to her job!

Why not give her a call to check her out? Rates I'm not very sure...mine was RM480 if m not mistaken. Make up for my mum, sis & ji muis were RM80. Sorry if I gave the wrong info as I cant really recall.

phew!! finally engaged chris ong as my MUA !!! hehehe.. her charges is rm380 for day & night, rm80 for family members. Hope she is good la :P

Hello Jacqline,

I have also engaged with Chris Ong for my wedding in Sept'09 as well as PS in March since she was 'secretly' recommended by the SA from my bridal studio, but my friend told me she is kinda moody type wor... Anyhow, do share with me your make-up experience by Chris Ong yea. She has done a superb job anyway on my friend back when Chris worked at de Couture.

Cheers

Hello Jacqline,

I have also engaged with Chris Ong for my wedding in Sept'09 as well as PS in March since she was 'secretly' recommended by the SA from my bridal studio, but my friend told me she is kinda moody type wor... Anyhow, do share with me your make-up experience by Chris Ong yea. She has done a superb job anyway on my friend back when Chris worked at de Couture.

Cheers

wow u already confirm ur mua one yr ahead eh! tat's early! :P

she is tat moody ar? not sure tho, my fren hired chris ong as mua for her AD and she is very very satisfied with chris tat's y she keep on recommending her. I hope mine will be as great too :rolleyes:

i'll share with u my exp after my ad hehe.. :P

Hi dear all,

I am looking for MUA. My AD will be on 20/6/2009, Teluk Intan.

I heard many ppl recommend Marion (but she make up very fast and risky), Chris Ong (i havent see her work), Ms Soon (also not yet see her work b4), Yvonned (also not yet see her work) and sally (not yet see her work).

Can anyone recommend the MUA for me who is willing to come to Teluk Intan for AD. I wan MUA tat professional and able to set my hair nice nice and make up pretty...

Hope you all can share some sample with me.

Thanks

syceline@yahoo.com

from

Celine

Hi dear all,

I heard many ppl recommend Marion (but she make up very fast and risky), Chris Ong (i havent see her work), Ms Soon (also not yet see her work b4), Yvonned (also not yet see her work) and sally (not yet see her work).

Can anyone recommend the MUA for me who is willing to come to Teluk Intan for AD. I wan MUA tat professional and able to set my hair nice nice and make up pretty...

Thanks

syceline@yahoo.com

from

Celine

Hello,

Maybe you can consider my MUA, Tammy but I am not sure she goes Teluk Intan or not. Anyway, you may give a try, hehe!

her num is 012-5584142 and chl422@yahoo.com

Hope can help!

:lol:

Hi dear all,

Thanks

syceline@yahoo.com

from

Celine

Hello,

Maybe you can consider my MUA, Tammy but I am not sure she goes Teluk Intan or not. Anyway, you may give a try, hehe!

Hope can help!

Hey Oliver

thanks.but do u have her sample of make up and hair do?

can u share wit me?

syceline@yahoo.com

thanks

celine

Hi dear all,

Thanks

syceline@yahoo.com

from

Celine

Hello,

Hope can help!

Hey Oliver

can u share wit me?

syceline@yahoo.com

thanks

celine

No problem!

will email you in a minute yah

:D

Hi dear all,

Thanks

syceline@yahoo.com

from

Celine

Hello,

Hope can help!

Hey Oliver

can u share wit me?

syceline@yahoo.com

thanks

celine

No problem!

will email you in a minute yah

:D