Hi,

Anyone has good recommendation of the tailor for guy suit in KL/Selangor? Hubby want to tailor one....please advice, thanks.

rgd,

Jasmine

must tailor made?

my BF bought from Domanchi... got 1 in mid valley...

must tailor made?

my BF bought from Domanchi... got 1 in mid valley...

Qtee,

How much they charge for one suit ?

I think we bought the cheapest package... ard RM550 for blazer+pants...

recently i went for shopping.. i think G2000 around that price when there are promotions... can have a check now since now is the sales month =D

my uncle done his from Wisma Tailor at Wisma Central.

The shop owner MTM guy's suit more than 30 years.

do u know how much they charge for workmanship ?

my bf did one in Chiang Mai. less than 500.. but he regretted cause he wanted a tuxedo type.

maybe need to tailor make another one if reasonable charges.

Thank you.

Anyone know how much will it costs to tailor made a set of tuxedo?

my husband's tailor said at least 2k above lo. cause involve lot of workmanship.

Anyone know how much will it costs to tailor made a set of tuxedo?

i got quotation at RM900 for tuxedo but the material is not so good. then we found another with good material at RM1.5K.

So far i surveyed, the nice ones cost AT LEAST RM.15k above.

Hi Jimuiss,

My husband make a suit at Jinjang there & just went for fitting last week.

Wah.. surprisingly it turns out very fitting & the design very up to date.

the tailor Simon make my husband look so stylist & man like Andy Lau & Tony Leong in the movie name 'mou kan dou'.

it is just RM900 with good material. don't think the place in jinjang, but he is very up to date & workmanship is good.

he somemore commented my husband that he still need to improve the sleeve to make it perfect.

my FH did his at Bespoked - One Utama (0ld wing near d hotel)

he made 1 white suit and 1 tuxedo complete wit the shirt, accesories, bow tie etc. very happy with the design as well.

jerrick served us.

their price starts from rm1.3k ard there u can call n check

Fiance did his at Bespoked 1U also, just had his first fitting last weekend. So far, he's quite happy with the results...also served by Jerrick.

can try chicago tailor in ss2, same row as starbucks.....

my FH oso wan make one set of white suit for our wedding day...

anyone can suggest me where to make and the price not so expensive...

went amcorp mall today to look for a reasonable suit for my wedding (which i can still use for other occassions in future)

went top floor where there is a all year long european garment warehouse, they have range from 299-1500 per set (branded and non-branded), the branded stuffs which comes with price tag above 899 per set have quite some nice designs but way over my budget and the sizes there are limited

so went on scouting on 1st floor tailors, went to Peter's tailor and Top Cut tailor at 1st floor, was quoted 8xx per set for normal suit with normal material (since above my 500 budget, decided not to ask more)

continue scouting, then saw tis frantalay tailor also at 1st floor, quoted 488 per set (non-wool material), no additional charges despite my big size

chosed a black suit with 2 buttons (tailor said, men with belly better have 2 buttons type), material choose black color hard type cotton cloth....i prefer hard type as it looks better for pants

so for those who have limited budget, can go see see this shop and have him quote. Fastest time for delivery is 2 weeks, but since i'm not in very rush mode, tailor will take 1 month, 2 weeks when sample is ready, another 1 week to remeasure fitting, 4th week deliver

finally we found a ready made men's suits with good quality and couple of design that's fits my husband well. Coz we have been hunting around in KL area and PJ area for his suits. And it's difficult to find his size! Guys, if you are looking to rent or buy a suits or tux, pls drop by at tis shop. The price range is from RM399.00 onwards to own a brand new suits.The sizes are from 46 til 62 (S - 6XL) The shop also provide rental as well price started from RM150.00.

The shop is located at Sunway Giza Mall, Belles & Tuxes (Special Occasion Store) 03-61513377

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=578999742142609&set=pb.247664505276136.-2207520000.1380285285.&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=500081940034390&set=a.259023890806864.63144.247664505276136&type=3&theater