Sign in to follow this  
didardi

maju palace restaurant - at maju junction

Dear all,

is anyone booeked/ had wedding dinner at this restaurant ?

I would like to know what's ur comment cause i heard some ppl said they give quite bad services..

but i'm in a hurry to pay deposit soon for 2010 Jan dinner ... :dash2:

attend wedding dinner there before

food still ok

deco still ok

but hv few pillar block view

Yeah, i agree. i went to see it. still ok for me la.. not many tables.

what abt the services ? i heard quite bad leh... :(

hope i won't sign with wrong restaurant ..

should be ok, i have a attend a wedding dinner there before. food ok, services ok, deco ok..

chloe,

thank you very much. at least now i have two person to testimonial this place.

hope its ok too, cos i booked there too on 20.09.2009..

lol..so far no complain yet...

we just have some minor changes on the menu..thats all :cool:

hope its ok too, cos i booked there too on 20.09.2009..

lol..so far no complain yet...

we just have some minor changes on the menu..thats all :cool:

Beanz,

Oh, shound great. they allow to change menu ?

i actually feel the manager & supervisor there stand very firm to anything. like less than how many table then we would be entitle any free stuffs (nearly the min tables) ..

is there any changes for the price since u changed the menu ?

Dear all,

As i started late, almost 10 restaurants/hotel that i called already booked by others for dinner @ 29/05/2010.

So far, Maju Palace is the only place that is available and that's why i am a bit hurry/worry to place deposits.

Dear Beanz, glad to know that we both have our PS at Keep Gallery and now i found out that you had your wedding reception at Maju Palace.

Please please share with your experience dealing with their ppl.

Thank you thank you.

Regards,

Wingless

I am actually abig big fan of Maju Palace. The food is sooooooooooooooooooo good! I go there all the time. My bro's wedding is held there too. The food presentation is classy, the food on every table is goos and the taste and presentation is consistent. My bro and all our guests loved the food soooooooo much.

The service is good also. I deal with the manager, Jenny. She is very nice and can help in a lot of stuffs. She actually helped me last minute prepare the decorations in pink and it was beautiful. The service that night on my bro's wedding day was just perfect. No complaints.

The only thing is that the space is a little small, so can't have too many tables. With its size, the best number would be less than 40 tables. It's halal - never tasted halal chinese restaurant food that good. Beat all the hotels flat down!

Highly recommended!

I am actually abig big fan of Maju Palace. The food is sooooooooooooooooooo good! I go there all the time. My bro's wedding is held there too. The food presentation is classy, the food on every table is goos and the taste and presentation is consistent. My bro and all our guests loved the food soooooooo much.

The service is good also. I deal with the manager, Jenny. She is very nice and can help in a lot of stuffs. She actually helped me last minute prepare the decorations in pink and it was beautiful. The service that night on my bro's wedding day was just perfect. No complaints.

The only thing is that the space is a little small, so can't have too many tables. With its size, the best number would be less than 40 tables. It's halal - never tasted halal chinese restaurant food that good. Beat all the hotels flat down!

Highly recommended!

that's a huge encouragement! i've booked th palace for my wedding luncheon. thanks for the info :)

Highly recommended!

Hi Casualgal,

Would u mind to share your photos with me at piu1822@gmail.com? Thanks