candybunny

Please beware of Picaso Bridal House

Hi all,

PLEASE BEWARE of PICASO BRIDAL HOUSE, PJ

I signed up with Picaso Bridal house during the Wedding Expo at MidValley in June. However, yesterday i made a trip to the bridal house to choose the dress for photo shoots, and it turn out to be a real nasty surprise. I was not informed that the dress selection falls into the category of VIP and Designer. Well, the selection of dress at the VIP range is truly dissapointing, OLD FASHION, and some what they have used for 11 years during the time this bridal house operated! I have 7 type of gowns to choose for my photoshoots, but i ONLY managed to choose 2 white wedding gowns. I was so sad, and this bridal house has truly let me down with their false promises. According to their sales exec, shall you choose a designer gown, you will need to pay extra RM500 for each gown! That is blood sucking!

My fiancee and i walked out of this rotten bridal house after 1 and 30 mins stays in there. We both very disturbed by the experience of this bridal house.

Pls beware of their unprofessional services and false promises.

Hi all,

I signed up with Picaso Bridal house during the Wedding Expo at MidValley in June. However, yesterday i made a trip to the bridal house to choose the dress for photo shoots, and it turn out to be a real nasty surprise. I was not informed that the dress selection falls into the category of VIP and Designer. Well, the selection of dress at the VIP range is truly dissapointing, OLD FASHION, and some what they have used for 11 years during the time this bridal house operated! I have 7 type of gowns to choose for my photoshoots, but i ONLY managed to choose 2 white wedding gowns. I was so sad, and this bridal house has truly let me down with their false promises. According to their sales exec, shall you choose a designer gown, you will need to pay extra RM500 for each gown! That is blood sucking!

My fiancee and i walked out of this rotten bridal house after 1 and 30 mins stays in there. We both very disturbed by the experience of this bridal house.

hi candybunny,

sad for hearing that... what do u mean of false promises is that they told u their gown range did not separate in VIP & designer range and u may choose any gown in their shop without any extra charges during the fair??

If that is the case I am cast doubt on this BS reliability...

Oh no..I sign up with Picaso Bridal House for quite some time during the Midvalley Bridal Fair. I paid RM1000 in advance. We have yet to take PS or choosing gown. Now, I am wury RM1000 will go down the drain if all the VIP gowns turn out a big dissapoinment. During the Bridal fair, they were so confident and manage to get us to sign up because of all the perks given to us. At that time, we forgot to ask bout their gown design. :oops: There will be a bridal fair in Midvalley this Sept. Maybe I should go n ask them face to face and check if the gown is up-to-date or still the old, old gown. I will check with them if still need to pay RM500 additional for nicer gown at designer dept. :blink:

Hi all,

dear candybunny,

i m so sorry to hear that,

but i believe tat the skill tat they make money.

actually i sign up another bridal shop, but almost same like u also.

the gown under my package also not nice & some really like old liao.

when i sign up my package the SA told me i can choose up to 90% new,

but finally i have to top up 4 my gown also,bcos of what u said .

that y i believe that a skill 4 bridal house to make money.

i m happy too,during my gown fitting, 1st photo shooting.

so how much u paid 4 deposit?

one of my friend, she direct to tell BS shop her budget & wat she want & wat she dun want,

then she ask the BS to make a plan to her.

if u paid much 4 deposit, u might try to discuss to them la, may b they will help u to arrange it.

cos every one also hope can be pretty ma.

if i were you, i will call them up and pretend that i m a potential customer and ask them about the top up price.

why? becos my friend , also Picaso customer, paid RM1800 to top up her gown. RM1.8K for 1 PIECE. only for PS, if want to wear that gown on AD still have to pay again.

to me, RM500 for 1 gown is still considered as ok..(if it's a really nice gown) 1.8k is over....but i think you better check out then decide.

if you still want to top up, try to nego price with them. maybe a fixed price for a number of gowns?

Hi all,

Thank you for your support and good words. I have paid deposit of RM1000 in advance to the BS during the sign up. But now, i really cant think of anything else re this bridal house. I feel terribly sad and cheated by them. Maybe i will go in, and ask if i can pay another 500 just to get 1 single designer gown......This is really too much of them. According to the sale exec, during the make up time, if u want to use the hot rollers to curl your hair, there will be additional charges as well!!!!!!!! I now wonder how much that will be again.......

The dress selection is really limited. You can notice some stain, even missing beads in most of the dresses. It really look pretty awful. I am not so lost, do not know what i should do. To cancel it, i will loose 1k. To add more money, in total that will cost over 4k. sigh......

i think that's "set hair", i remember picaso charges RM80 for that. did they write down the price in your receipt? if yes, then that means they didnt cheat la..

well...for photo shooting..a little bit of stain is hard to be seen under strong white light, if you wear for PS is still ok. it still will turn out great in photos.

perhaps you pick a perfect gown (or top up) for AD, the rest --beautiful design but with a little stains/ loose beads for PS?

i know some members here managed to get back some deposit la...try to nego with them, tell them u are unhappy bout the gowns, and arrange another gown fitting session, maybe later they have new gowns and you may get one?

Hi hi,

I have just signed up with Picaso. When did you pay a visit to them? Probably those nice dresses are used up by the clients? I am not sure whether should I be worrying or not. But during my try outs the dresses that I chose and the manager chose for me were excellent. No stain or missing beads. And the best was it suits me well and I love it so much. My SA told me that by early next year they will be getting new gowns.

As for the VIP and Designer Gown, I felt sad to hear that they didn't explain to you about it. Who is your SA? Mine was great she explained to me thoroughly. We manage to nego to get 1 designer gown. As for the VIP gown during my tryouts most of the design are the latest as seen in the bridal magazine.

Perhaps you should voice out your disappointment to the Manager. He is such a nice gentlemen and perhaps he will do something about it. Good luck to you!

Hi all,

Thank you for your support and good words. I have paid deposit of RM1000 in advance to the BS during the sign up. But now, i really cant think of anything else re this bridal house. I feel terribly sad and cheated by them. Maybe i will go in, and ask if i can pay another 500 just to get 1 single designer gown......This is really too much of them. According to the sale exec, during the make up time, if u want to use the hot rollers to curl your hair, there will be additional charges as well!!!!!!!! I now wonder how much that will be again.......

The dress selection is really limited. You can notice some stain, even missing beads in most of the dresses. It really look pretty awful. I am not so lost, do not know what i should do. To cancel it, i will loose 1k. To add more money, in total that will cost over 4k. sigh......

Dear Candy,

I face ur problem b4, last year i also sign up picaso and giv them 1k deposit. but after that i heard alot of bad news from them. i also go n check v them whether outsider decribe all the things is correct or not (they describe like what u say beside that a lot of chrgs when u PS n quality no good) when the time i very sad n scare if i continue using them may b result come out no good then i will lost more than 1k n waste my time go n search another BS. So finally i decide no to try the risk n ask them refund deposit for me but they can't do it. so i argue v them n no choice i ask them help me change to another package no PS but better than i lost 1k.I hope u can think properly n decide how to solve ur problem.this is my experience, i'm so luckly i decide change although they tell me they will do all the best for me but until now i still heard the same problem.

I signed up with picaso Bridal house as well during a shopping trip at One Utama in May or June, they was having a booth right in front of watson. I paid RM500 for deposit. The SA did ask for more but I told her that I don't have so much cash with me and I don't have a credit card ( silly she believed ;p). I was able to nego with her to make the deposit become refundable cause I told her I have doubt on the gown. During the 2nd day I went over to sunway to have a look of the gown, their so called 'gown purchaser' a guy served me through. He did told me they have designer gown upstair and my package will include all the gowns at 'downstair' only. I smelled fishy and very unhappy, furthermore I don't like the guy ( a girl's instinct :lol: ). I ended up with Stareast Bridal House and got back my RM500 deposit from the Picaso SA.

As a satisffied customer of Picaso, I feel that I should write something good about them instead of others reading bad comments.

Probably some customer met newly recruited SA that forgot to mention somethings, so that is why this causes the misunderstanding.

So far for me, I have no problem with this BS and finding they have good services with friendly employees. During my trial of gowns

on the month of April, I found the gowns are nice. This is quite difficult to comment as each individual have their own sense of

fashion. I prefer elegant and unique type. As I have weird proportion of body, mostly gowns that I tried was all A-line with long

train. I saw a lot nice gowns but it just didn't suits my body. As for 'candybunny' mentioned earlier saying she saw stain and missing

beads. I didn't saw those kind of stain gowns probably they have thrown it away. But I do saw some missing beads gown but my SA was

really kind enough to alarm me that this kind of gown will not be recommended to select during AD, as for PS its alright as can't

really see it in the photo. I have spent 3hours selecting 2WG 2EG for indoor and 2WG for outdoor. Truthfully, I didn't try all the

gown they have as I managed to finalize instantly. Just one thing about their outdoor gown, they really have very limited gowns

for outdoor but manage to select the ones that I like. Then upon returning to them on the month of May for my PS, I felt being more welcome

and they have became my friends. Then their manager is very honest she inform me that they have increased the price for the body

foundation, eye lashes and ampoules but cause I signed up with them last year so they are following the last year pricing instead.

Then upon selecting the photos, I didn't manage to complete the selection on that day and they offer me to come back again later

date. As I am working in SG and on shift work, so they priorities my appointment dates whereby there was one date that I am available

to come back for selection but they were not free as having exhibition on that weekend, but still the lady boss assure me that she

will be there to guide me for the selection on that day. I found their services excellent that is why I have been recommending to

my other friends and I get great feedbacks from my friends about them.

I think it's very risky to sign up at bridal fair as you didn't visit their shop personally to view their gowns and judge them after

that. I felt it's unfair to them as everyone has their own perceptions over the gowns. As for me, I visited their shop and even tried

out their gowns before signing up with them. Hence, I felt safe as I knew for sure there are gowns that I like. Eventhough of

course the package that they gave will not be as attractive as those they offer during bridal fair. Another thing, I have never

heard of Picaso charging for hair setting on PS, it is included in the package. Extra charges are on the body foundation, eye

lashes and ampoules. As for the money making, I think every sales profession will be that way to earn for their living.

Honestly, which sales profession do not want to earn money and just give everything without earning back? Would you want to work

overtime if you are not being paid? So I think it's up to us whether we want to be cheated by them or not. Like during my photo

selection, they did gave me another package to upgrade my large crystal albums and main photo frame to the largest with all

soft copies free for another additional of RM5k. But hubby and I stood firm on our decision for not doing so as the basic package

is sufficient enough. I am sure all the other bridal shop will be the same too. They need to earn. Am not siding them just, I think

they deserves some good comments.

They are some brides in MB has gone to Picaso and have good experiences with them too.

I think every BS has their own bad and good side, it just depend how you judge them. No offense to those whom encounter bad experiences with them. I just think that every BS have their pro and cons so I am giving my own opinions and good experiences that I had with them. I do feel bad if I am in your shoe.

haha picaso supporter
As a satisffied customer of Picaso, I feel that I should write something good about them instead of others reading bad comments.

Probably some customer met newly recruited SA that forgot to mention somethings, so that is why this causes the misunderstanding.

So far for me, I have no problem with this BS and finding they have good services with friendly employees. During my trial of gowns

on the month of April, I found the gowns are nice. This is quite difficult to comment as each individual have their own sense of

fashion. I prefer elegant and unique type. As I have weird proportion of body, mostly gowns that I tried was all A-line with long

train. I saw a lot nice gowns but it just didn't suits my body. As for 'candybunny' mentioned earlier saying she saw stain and missing

beads. I didn't saw those kind of stain gowns probably they have thrown it away. But I do saw some missing beads gown but my SA was

really kind enough to alarm me that this kind of gown will not be recommended to select during AD, as for PS its alright as can't

really see it in the photo. I have spent 3hours selecting 2WG 2EG for indoor and 2WG for outdoor. Truthfully, I didn't try all the

gown they have as I managed to finalize instantly. Just one thing about their outdoor gown, they really have very limited gowns

for outdoor but manage to select the ones that I like. Then upon returning to them on the month of May for my PS, I felt being more welcome

and they have became my friends. Then their manager is very honest she inform me that they have increased the price for the body

foundation, eye lashes and ampoules but cause I signed up with them last year so they are following the last year pricing instead.

Then upon selecting the photos, I didn't manage to complete the selection on that day and they offer me to come back again later

date. As I am working in SG and on shift work, so they priorities my appointment dates whereby there was one date that I am available

to come back for selection but they were not free as having exhibition on that weekend, but still the lady boss assure me that she

will be there to guide me for the selection on that day. I found their services excellent that is why I have been recommending to

I think it's very risky to sign up at bridal fair as you didn't visit their shop personally to view their gowns and judge them after

that. I felt it's unfair to them as everyone has their own perceptions over the gowns. As for me, I visited their shop and even tried

out their gowns before signing up with them. Hence, I felt safe as I knew for sure there are gowns that I like. Eventhough of

course the package that they gave will not be as attractive as those they offer during bridal fair. Another thing, I have never

heard of Picaso charging for hair setting on PS, it is included in the package. Extra charges are on the body foundation, eye

lashes and ampoules. As for the money making, I think every sales profession will be that way to earn for their living.

Honestly, which sales profession do not want to earn money and just give everything without earning back? Would you want to work

overtime if you are not being paid? So I think it's up to us whether we want to be cheated by them or not. Like during my photo

selection, they did gave me another package to upgrade my large crystal albums and main photo frame to the largest with all

soft copies free for another additional of RM5k. But hubby and I stood firm on our decision for not doing so as the basic package

is sufficient enough. I am sure all the other bridal shop will be the same too. They need to earn. Am not siding them just, I think

They are some brides in MB has gone to Picaso and have good experiences with them too.

I think every BS has their own bad and good side, it just depend how you judge them. No offense to those whom encounter bad experiences with them. I just think that every BS have their pro and cons so I am giving my own opinions and good experiences that I had with them. I do feel bad if I am in your shoe.

-------------------

I did sign up with Picaso as well, I have no comment on the gown selection, but I totally agreed tat their service are bad, terrible. Wat r u saying on the above might b rite, but wat we r paying to them are oso not cheap, ofcoz we deserve good service and satisfaction coz we are oso earning hard money, and married is oli 1ce in a lifetime it means sweet memories, our love story, no 1 like to b screwed up. So they should tell us the catogeries, coz I visited other bridal house and they did mention on tis.

For my case:

1) The SA tat i signed up with had left, so they pass me to another "senior". After few months i called them up for appointment, the 1 who left r back now. So i tot she will serve me as she understand our pack better, but when i was there they assign a new girl to assist me. Its really confusing rite :wacko3: ? I was like a ball, every1 served me before, but no1 really inchagred.

2) Maybe the pack tat i signed up is not expensive enough for them so they dun really care. On my shooting day itself, there is another couple are doing their shooting as well. As i know, they r from Korea and pay them really well, so they treat them like GOD especially the photographer. How I know? coz they talk about it just rite beside me when Im doin my make up n hair do, so I have to listen loh, :lol: . The SA told me that b4 our shooting, photgrapher will interview us to understand our style, e.g: Nautral o Classic, then to assign the most suitable photographer for us. Who know, after my make up they just ask me to stand by n started the shooting. The poses directed by photographer r so old fation, all the poses for every gown n background r mostly the same, me n my husband can even know wat he will direct us to pose for the next shoot, untill I give my suggestion to him... he just said : ya, ok, can, sure, no problem, nice.

3) After 2 shoots for 1 of my gown, the "kenken" tat i wore spoilded and drop down, there is no1 help me to fix it, but the photographer ask me to change another gown as there is no more extra kenken... wat a funny joke!! such a big n good biz Bridal House (they name them self) have no extra kenken?? Are they not afford to buy more?? OMG. So, is tis still consider a good service? :sauer2:

4) I entitle for 8 gowns, I went back another day the for next gown selection. Tis time another girl served me, AGAIN. Her face r really sour. Im not sure r she really busy o wat, she was just so rush, after few gowns, she started showing her sour face to me, she tot i din saw it so she still pretending smile to me, even my sister oso complaint to me. I m paying them not oli 4cents but 4K, if I wanted to try all of the gown she still have to serve me and thanks to me, I think most of us wish to try more untill we find the most suitable 1, am I rite? o if they r damm busy, they shouldn't confirmed my appointment. Without us, the customers, can they earn o expand their biz? so is tis the way they should treat us? shouldn't they appreciate the customers? I feel like Im an idiot, it really make me angry so tat i decided to share out my bad bad experience here. They didn't even fullfill the basic service.

So, after my experience, should I still compliment them? I told to every1 tat I know, NOT to sign up with PICASO!!!

haha picaso supporter

-------------------

I did sign up with Picaso as well, I have no comment on the gown selection, but I totally agreed tat their service are bad, terrible. Wat r u saying on the above might b rite, but wat we r paying to them are oso not cheap, ofcoz we deserve good service and satisfaction coz we are oso earning hard money, and married is oli 1ce in a lifetime it means sweet memories, our love story, no 1 like to b screwed up. So they should tell us the catogeries, coz I visited other bridal house and they did mention on tis.

For my case:

1) The SA tat i signed up with had left, so they pass me to another "senior". After few months i called them up for appointment, the 1 who left r back now. So i tot she will serve me as she understand our pack better, but when i was there they assign a new girl to assist me. Its really confusing rite :wacko3: ? I was like a ball, every1 served me before, but no1 really inchagred.

2) Maybe the pack tat i signed up is not expensive enough for them so they dun really care. On my shooting day itself, there is another couple are doing their shooting as well. As i know, they r from Korea and pay them really well, so they treat them like GOD especially the photographer. How I know? coz they talk about it just rite beside me when Im doin my make up n hair do, so I have to listen loh, :lol: . The SA told me that b4 our shooting, photgrapher will interview us to understand our style, e.g: Nautral o Classic, then to assign the most suitable photographer for us. Who know, after my make up they just ask me to stand by n started the shooting. The poses directed by photographer r so old fation, all the poses for every gown n background r mostly the same, me n my husband can even know wat he will direct us to pose for the next shoot, untill I give my suggestion to him... he just said : ya, ok, can, sure, no problem, nice.

3) After 2 shoots for 1 of my gown, the "kenken" tat i wore spoilded and drop down, there is no1 help me to fix it, but the photographer ask me to change another gown as there is no more extra kenken... wat a funny joke!! such a big n good biz Bridal House (they name them self) have no extra kenken?? Are they not afford to buy more?? OMG. So, is tis still consider a good service? :sauer2:

4) I entitle for 8 gowns, I went back another day the for next gown selection. Tis time another girl served me, AGAIN. Her face r really sour. Im not sure r she really busy o wat, she was just so rush, after few gowns, she started showing her sour face to me, she tot i din saw it so she still pretending smile to me, even my sister oso complaint to me. I m paying them not oli 4cents but 4K, if I wanted to try all of the gown she still have to serve me and thanks to me, I think most of us wish to try more untill we find the most suitable 1, am I rite? o if they r damm busy, they shouldn't confirmed my appointment. Without us, the customers, can they earn o expand their biz? so is tis the way they should treat us? shouldn't they appreciate the customers? I feel like Im an idiot, it really make me angry so tat i decided to share out my bad bad experience here. They didn't even fullfill the basic service.

So, after my experience, should I still compliment them? I told to every1 tat I know, NOT to sign up with PICASO!!!

Geez....seriously?

Anyways, I think to be fair to them since they aren't here to defend themselves that means we're hearing only one side of the story.

The important thing is to remain objective I guess, if the issue of dissatisfaction here is raised, all we need to do is for those things that people feel cheated, remember to ask them IF this is the case before even signing up next time. Make sure a black and white is written down.

We sign up for BS for a few reasons, one of it...would be the design of the gown. The rest may be the service OR the price.

So just make sure we request lor what we want next time and make sure it's all written down. It may be a personal experience only. May not be for the majority.

godiscmy,

Am so sorry to hear about your bad experience. As for me, same here I have been served by different SA everytime I visited Picaso. Even on my photoshooting day they have assigned a junior to me whom don't know what to do at all but at least she offered to help and tried her best to do whatever we asked her to do. I am not really a cingcai person actually, I always complain whenever I don't get the best service. But a lot of my friends(married ones) advice me not to make a big scene or any arguments with them else outcome will be unpleasant. So I used the other soft way to get their attention instead. I am sure everyone is paying a lot for their bridal photos packages. As I have previously mentioned before in the previous entries I chosen Picaso because I felt comfortable with them. So far I did not receive any bad services from them. I am not a rich person, do not have any political status. Just a normal person. I hope the end result will be good enough for you. May I ask who is your photographer?

scouter911,

I agree with you. everything must be written black and white so no argument. I always made sure they written everything correctly and double check before signing it.

I have the worst choice in my life choosing them. This nightmare began on 1st March right after I sign up their bridal package at Midvalley.

I've to call them more than 6 times to set the fitting date. No one is following my case and the best part? I paid 2.2k as deposit because the image designer name Mudder said it is necessary. When my fitting date is set, which is in October month (can you imagine they have to take 7months to attend to a customer?) everything is haywire again.

My choice of venue for photoshoot is Chiangmai and they loudly acclaim that they have all the experience for outdoor shooting. When I see them for discussion, the manager name Tommy said Chiangmai got nothing to shoot. And then, I proceed to show him the survey I've done and he happily take my idea as their idea.

Fast forward, after all the fitting and sharing ideas come to settling the bill. They tell me my package only have 2 days 1 night photoshoot and out if courtesy I ask to add 1 more night so everyone no need to rush. The boss said have to top up rm800 for additional day. Nevermind, I pay. I chose a designer gown which cost additional rm500, also nevermind I pay. Then because to do booking for the dress, I've to pay upfront additional rm500. What?! You mean my deposit of 2.2k is not enough to book where else other people only pay 1k deposit? Also nevermind, I can settle. Suddenly the lady boss said free 2 dress for me cos I take extra 1 say and she wants to use my photo as their posters. But, I've to pay rm200 for dry clean. Nevermind, I pay. Then, come the ugly truth- ampoules, skin bra bla bla bla. My package is rm4999, guess how much all this hidden cost add up to? RM 7000! Plus all their air tickets, accommodations, food and even the fucking cab to LCCT and back to their own place is fully paid by me!?

Ok, nevermind. I still be patience with them and ask where the hell is Mudder? They said yalor, he never explain properly to you that's why now no more working here lor. WTF?! Good tai chi!!! Also Nevermindlah, I settle very thing and now waiting for this bloody shooting day to come, you know what happen? The make up artist call me saying they left out 1 payment for photographer additional 1 day booking which is RM800. You think this is my problem?

What say you? Picaso good? I am the most patience consumer I'm the world and they can make me go crazy. Wow, they are bloody good!!!

Hi All,

Actually i sign up the PICASO package on one year plus ago also in mid-valley (June). My package is RM3699.

After that, my whole package now almost RM10K. I feel very disappointed on their service and their false promise.

Originally i was told that there have no differentiate by Designer Wear and Non-Designer wear when i sign the package.

So when i start to choose my wedding grown for photo session, they changes another way to trap me spend my money by saying that they have differentiate the wedding grown for indoor and outdoor wear. So, i try to choose the outdoor wear, u really can not believe that there are all very old fashion for outdoor wedding grown and i really can not choose it for my photo session. I don't have other choice anymore, that y i need to choose the indoor wear to outdoor for my photo session.

so there already charge me for RM 800 for two wedding grown. (Each grown need RM400 for washing Fee, 干洗费).

Before actually day,i try to prepare all the things that they might charge to me. but unfortunately they don't want to use my things like ampoule, eyelashes extension and so on. They say they only will use their own product for makeup purpose and to make sure their quality of photo. i feel like angry and try to argue with them. but they ignore my compliant and straight away apply their ampoule to my face, then say that me and my partner face total need to use 10 bottle. and also the eyelashes extension as well. Totally they charge to me for this =RM 300 (Empoule) + RM 20 (Eyelashes Extension).

Furthermore, they want me to bring the Makeup artist to outdoor. Change me other RM 450. @.@

Choose photo Session - they will try to say the original edited photo not enough to put into your album. so need you to add in more edited photo. Extra charge RM 3000. (RM 500 for my wish to keep all the soft copy) - Please be aware.

Actual day (one year after), i try to choose the wedding grown that don't need to add on money. but fail to do so. because they don't let us know which part of the wedding grown that is available for us to choose although i ask.

after i choosing the wedding grown, then they say all is need to add on money. then i change another matter to ask. i ask them first before i test the wedding grown. so they are not choice to ask me paid the money anymore.

Finally i able to find three of my actual day wedding grown (Two hour after). They told me that three of the wedding grown, i can not take it as good for my actual day. two wedding grown was booked by other. They said they can not changes the wedding grown to fit on my body, although only 1 or 2 cm.

They force me to take the wedding grown that need to paid, so here charge me RM 1200 (RM600 for each grown).

one more grown is taking the grown for not need to charge when i was use it for photo session.

Think twice before choose this shop.

For those already give booking on this. Good luck for you. Hopefully u can fight it to stay on your budget.

I just know that my colleague friends also same with me. But they are more worse than me....their total spend on this shop is RM 12K++.

Beware.

Wow..... Jeez....

I thought Group-on RM68 pre wedding deal could possibly be a rip-off deal at the end. Can't believe people charging RM3k++ and still give you rip-off service.

Luckily our problems are not that serious when we signed-up with Redsense last two years ago. But now, God knows how they are dong their business.

Well, life is full of things that will disappoint you. Just don;t let this little thing ruin your marriage. After all is just a matter of money. Luckily no one fight and got hurt. Those memories will last forever.

Cheers and have a wonderful and blessed marriage ahead.......