#1 beautifulmarriage

beautifulmarriage

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 03:44 PM

Hi,

This morning me & my husband were in Sri Petaling JPN , wana to do our re-registration of marriage. Cos we done our registration @oversea.

Form given, but need to do Sumpah, would like to ask, is anyone know where to get Commissioner For Oaths / Pesuruhjaya in puchong area?

Normally how much is cost?

Is there anymore document need to bring along to JPN other then this,
1.passport/ID
2.certificate of marrige - original
3.Passport size - each
those i asked in JPN counter.

But sometime they just give 60% info to us..hope not going there again & again .

thanks

#2 happi

happi

Vivacious Viscountess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 03:57 PM

u can try looking at this list & giving them a call.
http://www.kehakiman...ndirian2007.htm

#3 beautifulmarriage

beautifulmarriage

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:40 PM

Is there anyone know, Jurubahsa berleson @ Puchong as well...thanks ..urget

#4 mhyap1

mhyap1

Precious Princess

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,862 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:23 PM

i thought that if u register overseas, u'll just need to provide your marriage cert and notify the embassy in the country where you register. suppose you do not need to re-register again when come back.

i don't know any Commissioner For Oaths in Puchong as am not familiar with that area. But i do know there's a commissioner of oaths at Subang Jaya SS 15 bankrow.

#5 beautifulmarriage

beautifulmarriage

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (mhyap1 @ Aug 19 2009, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i thought that if u register overseas, u'll just need to provide your marriage cert and notify the embassy in the country where you register. suppose you do not need to re-register again when come back.

i don't know any Commissioner For Oaths in Puchong as am not familiar with that area. But i do know there's a commissioner of oaths at Subang Jaya SS 15 bankrow.

we are back in malaysia already, so as well doing here. really regret :(
sumpah already done this morning, but in the form there stated 'tandatangan jurubahasa' so now how to find a person to sign
Cos my HB dont know BM have to interpret for him....(the form all state BM, i can interpret but cannot sign :-I )

The commissioner said better find jurubahasa to sign, if not JPN reject have to go once again.