Sign in to follow this  
lazerblue47

Best Western Premier Seri Pacific KL

Hi everyone,

Anyone know about Best Western Premier Seri Pacific? It was formerly known as Pan Pacific KL. I've got the quotation from them but I'm not sure about their environment, food, settings etc. Hope you gals can share some experiences & opinions. Many thanks ya~~ :D

Hey gals... I have visited the place last Saturday. The ballroom looks quite grand, it's new and nice. But I have bad impression on their client serving part. I've made an appointment with the Catering Manager to view the place but he asked me to look for his colleagues instead coz he won't be around on that Sat. And he gave me the hp no. of his colleague.

So we went on time as scheduled and tried to look for this guy. But we couldn't find him even with the help of the receptionist. So ended up another female sales person came down to 'entertain' us for a while. She told us this guy that we're supposed to meet up did not turn up for work :ph34r: ...

She led us to the ballroom and briefly told us about the packages. Then she said that she has to go coz she has no time, need to rush for her own appointment... <_< We didn't even get the brochures or anything like that... she asked if we brought our own print out of the packages... :angry:

So although the ballroom looks nice and grand, we were kinda put off by their client servicing 'efficiency'... we don't want to mess with our big day! sigh...

post-1233-1166695262_thumb.jpg

anyone else got comments abt this place? am liaising with the catering manager tru email....he seems pretty helpful....anyone got comment abt food and place? the place looks quite nice from pictures

One of my girl friend told me she attended some gov functions there before... food was quite okay, but feel like quite Malay lor... especially that area... anyways haven't heard from anyone else about the weddings <_<